Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy (16266 Views)

The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by armadeo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
sterlingD:

Wonder shall never end.What did l just read.This is insanity in the mid brain

Imagine my shock.

I am really disturbed. Is this guy really this stupid or he just wants to trend.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Annie939(f): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
oshobo weed they worry this one
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Ojiofor: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na North get Dan Daudu weting this boy dey talk sef.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Victor08032(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
what is the comparisons?

it gud to learn the fact in skoolgrin
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Hookupbase(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Will you sell to an Igbo man? Just asking.
Why not all tribes is welcome to buy..
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by executive12: 4:53am On Jul 24, 2019
One of the fools keeping Nigeria backwards. He is probably a closet gay. Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Gbengar07: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Stupid people every where smh can even figure out a sense in that rubbish , he just want to divert the blame .common sense scarce o aboki
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Onlyonebuhari: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Keiyadosh:
I saw ur username and I knew u would be void of common sense...Hurricane and tornadoes are God's way of telling em to stop being gay??May I remind u that Iran and Pakistan even Syria face worse and they are Islamic countries...Get to bed Ogbeni and stop blaming God for the doings and undoings of that lifeless being u call a president
Iran and Iraq in crisis cos of oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Pay Sunrise Power $200m ‘compensation’ To End Mambilla Dispute / Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau Move To Join FIRS In VAT Collection Tussle Suit / Obasanjo Unveils Zero Hunger Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.