Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy (16269 Views)

The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
The guy nor get sense,walahi!.

grin grin Na dia way. No be abóki again?
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by augustab(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na so
visijo:
Short People are the reason why children shoes are expensive
�������
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Duggedised12(f): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin Na dia way. No be abóki again?
and he is educated o. All this people that will enter university with 50 as their own cut off mark cheesy. Now they are palnning to integrate almagiri system into their main stream education ,i wonder how it will be. Such dunder heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
and he is educated o. All this people that will enter university with 50 as their own cut off mark cheesy. Now they are palnning to integrate almagiri system into their main stream education ,i wonder how it will be. Such dunder heads.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by KingMicky3286: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lekzyloaded:
An Arewa activist, Abdulaziz Naibi, blamed the LGBTQ community and homosexuality for the widespread insurgency, kidnapping and bad economy witnessed across the country.

Joining the campaign against the LGBTQ community by Arewa members, Abdulaziz Naibi, tweeted;

LGBTQ, Homosexuality and adultery are the major causes of insurgencies, innocence killings, kidnapping and Economic Recession.

The law in Nigeria states this about “Homosexuality”. “14 years imprisonments for same sex marriage contract or civil union” “10 years imprisonments for anyone who registers or participate in gay clubs, society & organizations”. Stay awake!!!

He also gave a fair warning to Southerners, trolling him over the tweet. According to him, they should back off, because they were given a break when they opposed the RUGA settlement.

“Dear Southerners when you unites together nd strongly opposed #RUGA we don’t ask you to stop cause you think it won’t be good to your society So we too #LGBTQ isn’t acceptable in our religion and in our culture. Please give us some rest” he tweeted.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/homosexuality-causes-insurgency-kidnapping-and-bad-economy-activist-abdulaziz-

A kindergarten student will boldly tell you that bad governance causes Homosexuality and adultery insurgencies, innocence killings, kidnapping and Economic Recession.

I am ashamed to read this post. I hope the world is not reading this .

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by PrinceGallant: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Let's all be objective. When God says homosexual is forbidden and punishable, how do we think His wrath would visit any society that engages in what He forbids?

When rain falls, it reaches both righteous and wicked ones. Likewise, when punishment of God comes, it does not differentiate. Okay, let us ask ourselves, how do we find ourselves in these multiple problems of boko haram, armed robbery, kidnapping, public treasury embezzlement, fulani heardsman etc
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by sterlingD(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lekzyloaded:
An Arewa activist, Abdulaziz Naibi, blamed the LGBTQ community and homosexuality for the widespread insurgency, kidnapping and bad economy witnessed across the country.

Joining the campaign against the LGBTQ community by Arewa members, Abdulaziz Naibi, tweeted;

LGBTQ, Homosexuality and adultery are the major causes of insurgencies, innocence killings, kidnapping and Economic Recession.

The law in Nigeria states this about “Homosexuality”. “14 years imprisonments for same sex marriage contract or civil union” “10 years imprisonments for anyone who registers or participate in gay clubs, society & organizations”. Stay awake!!!

He also gave a fair warning to Southerners, trolling him over the tweet. According to him, they should back off, because they were given a break when they opposed the RUGA settlement.

“Dear Southerners when you unites together nd strongly opposed #RUGA we don’t ask you to stop cause you think it won’t be good to your society So we too #LGBTQ isn’t acceptable in our religion and in our culture. Please give us some rest” he tweeted.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/homosexuality-causes-insurgency-kidnapping-and-bad-economy-activist-abdulaziz-naibi/
Wonder shall never end.What did l just read.This is insanity in the mid brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by seborrhic: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
He maybe partly right because the North has more homosexuals,sexual deviants,drug addicts and perverts than all other parts of Nigeria.
But I feel,much as they want to deny it,religion is the greatest hindrance to their development.
What they practice is not religion but indoctrination.
It stifles them from knowledge, development and challenging the status quo.
Until they open their eyes and liberate themselves from religious indoctrination,I am afraid sorry will continue being their name.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by missCAPS: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oh now sexuality has regions grin . Wait what even relates LGBTQ with Ruga? Like there is zero correlation. Or did the LGBTQ ask for a colony anywhere? They just want to be accepted as normal people and that's all, not forcing themselves on people.
Foolish man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Amumaigwe: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hookupbase:
Are you sure?? Hope you are ok grin grin grin
Anyway, I have 2 Buildings for sell one in Olomore Abeokuta and one in Water Resources Warri Delta State, Check my signature for full details..

Will you sell to an Igbo man? Just asking.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Aladdin1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
And yet the homosexuality na their hobby for north.na there dem full pass.nonsense pretenders.people wey fvck cow yansh na man yansh dem no go do?to dem hole na hole even if na infant girl or craze persin sef.dem no mind.shiorr!!!
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by IamCharles123: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
PrinceGallant:
Let's all be objective. When God says homosexual is forbidden and punishable, how do we think His wrath would visit any society that engages in what He forbids?

When rain falls, it reaches both righteous and wicked ones. Likewise, when punishment of God comes, it does not differentiate. Okay, let us ask ourselves, how do we find ourselves in these multiple problems of boko haram, armed robbery, kidnapping, public treasury embezzlement, fulani heardsman etc
See uncle, see uncle, uncle way nor wise, uncle way m-m-.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lekzyloaded:

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/homosexuality-causes-insurgency-kidnapping-and-bad-economy-activist-abdulaziz-naibi/

mr man u have no business with the internet ur crass ignorance can incite violence, your English can discourage education...

Please exercise refrain..
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Too much sun don scatter ds man brain for north, what did you expect to hear from a man whose daily meal is kunu and Tuwo shinkafa.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by PrinceGallant: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
IamCharles123:

See uncle, see uncle, uncle way nor wise, uncle way m-m-.

I just pray that God give you true understanding.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by ejemamaka: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Keiyadosh: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
PrinceGallant:

you are foolish and I.say this without any iota of apology...why isn't God raining boko Haram,Fulani Herdsmen on America since they are gay kings?
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Onlyonebuhari: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
osemoses69:
Craze people full north ooo well common sense is not common
How I wish your father had marry dog before giving birth to you. You wouldn't have been alive to support homosexuality.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
I believe him.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Onlyonebuhari: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Keiyadosh:
you are foolish and I.say this without any iota of apology...why isn't God raining boko Haram,Fulani Herdsmen on America since they are gay kings?
HIV and other forms of diseases abounds in US with hurricanes, tornadoes and the rest
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by osemoses69: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

How I wish your father had marry dog before giving birth to you. You wouldn't have been alive to support homosexuality.
are you ok aboki bastard quote me again and die Boko haram

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Keiyadosh: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

HIV and other forms of diseases abounds in US with hurricanes, tornadoes and the rest
I saw ur username and I knew u would be void of common sense...Hurricane and tornadoes are God's way of telling em to stop being gay??May I remind u that Iran and Pakistan even Syria face worse and they are Islamic countries...Get to bed Ogbeni and stop blaming God for the doings and undoings of that lifeless being u call a president
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by piagetskinner(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
So dumb a reason....

I dont know how this northerners reason

With their arse I guess
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Maliqcious: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
And to b frank they are more homos in d north then Y can imagine
NPComplete:
Hahahaha. Fooooools.

These idiots just use any avenue to excuse their stupidity.
There are probably more active homosexuals in California than the whole Nigeria. There are more open adulterers in France than in Nigeria.
So why is it that both places don't have almajiris and bandits and herdersmen clashing?

Fools will be fools any given day. They just can't help themselves.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Maliqcious: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol
Gratefulheart01:
Yes, he is right.

Bubu, Bokoharam and herdsmen are ass fvckers, that is why they are all terrorists .
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by FisifunKododada: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
If that is true America and Europe will be the poorest most unsafe regions in the world. But they are not.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Maliqcious: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guy go and sleep....is that why we buhari is in Government?
PrinceGallant:

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by iyke0280: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you are puzzled as to why we are where we are as a country...
There you go... ☝�‍♂
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Insectkiller: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
What has he said now??

Crazzzy, foolisssh and idioticc people everywhere..

They talk as if NO brain..
Chai!

shocked cool
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Leviana(f): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just when I think I've seen it all, something always comes up to prove me wrong smh.

I believe it's quite obvious that this man's existence is drenched in stupidity
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by ogtavia(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
He might look like a mad man, think like a mad man and write like a mad man, don't let him fool you, he is really a madman.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by PrinceGallant: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Keiyadosh:

But you do better be respectful, well I advise you change your arrogant manners and learn how to accommodate others.

From your view, America is free of insecurity? Even if they were, God only delays them for the day of horror. Or you think gay is not punishable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush / Peter Obi, Poll Leader In Nigerian Elections Pledges Debt Revamp - Bloomberg / Teachers Begin Strike In 11 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.