Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Does She Like Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Like Me (1203 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / Signs She Like You / I Like This Girl In MY Class, But Does She Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Like Me by yomoyomo: 9:51am On May 12, 2007
I like this girl shes my friend but i want to know if she likes me or if shes just wants to b my friend. She takes me and her friends to the movies sometime because she workes there and all the time i c her we talk we have eye contact too but when were sitting in a room shes just quiet she dosent talk sometimes unless someone brings up a stuff to talk about that intrest her. Its like i make her laugh but she pays attention to her friends more then me but we knew each other for lik only 7 months i got along with lik 3 of her friends but i only met 3 but i want to know if she likes me so can any one help me just put questions and i will answer them k
Re: Does She Like Me by 1k001(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2007
I think your asking the wrong people that question, you should be asking her. What do you have to lose by doing so?
Re: Does She Like Me by cuteass1(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2007
Exactly 1koo1 wink

@ yomoyomo

Unfortunately Nairalanders cannot read the girl's mind. Its either she likes you, or she doesn't but you have to ask. She's the only one in control of her feelings

You saidshe gets quiet?? Well its either she's the quiet type or she's shy around you, that could also be the case when a girl likes you wink (but that is something we're yet to find out)

And please dearie stop the gesture of comparing yourself to her friends Cos when its not clear where bothof you stand (lovers or just friends) it might be difficult for her to know how to relate to you wink

But there's no need for speculations and assumptions when you can hear it all from the horse's mouth. Just tell her you like her a lot and would like to take her out, or get to know her better or . . (guys, you know the rest lol)

If she says yes, then your dream has come true, ENJOY!!
If she says no, dearie its not the end of the world and life surely goes on, maybe a little bit dissappointed but you'll pick up in no due time. But at least the cards have now been placed on the table, you know where you stand and she knows where she stands. You can go on being friends with no strings attached!!

Good luck hun and Keep us posted cheesy
Re: Does She Like Me by mrpataki(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2007
Man you got to face your demons and sort it out all by yourself!
Re: Does She Like Me by derinsola(f): 3:39pm On May 12, 2007
Don't get afraid just ask her cos if u don't and she slips off Ur hand you might live to regret it
Re: Does She Like Me by Seyin(f): 4:02pm On May 12, 2007
Well members have answered the question. Cute_ass has been sure to cover all basis, so please do go ahead and instigate a conversation with this girl. As you say you've known her for 7 months and have obviously been watching her so you at least have an idea of what mght interest her. Ask her out where it is just the two of you and who knows what can develop from there wink
Re: Does She Like Me by yomoyomo: 6:17pm On May 12, 2007
k thx for the advice it helps kinda because i dunno if im scared to ask her beacuse my friend said he liked her but she dosent really like him so she dosent talk to him but i will try an ask her but im kinda not sure beacuse she is like a tomboy shes kinda different from the girls i know so i would ask her out if i knew that she liked me or something but i guess i will try and ask her out when i know the time but thx everyone
Re: Does She Like Me by VideoBills(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2012
cute-ass:

Exactly 1koo1 wink

@ yomoyomo

Unfortunately Nairalanders cannot read the girl's mind. Its either she likes you, or she doesn't but you have to ask. She's the only one in control of her feelings

You saidshe gets quiet?? Well its either she's the quiet type or she's shy around you, that could also be the case when a girl likes you wink (but that is something we're yet to find out)

And please dearie stop the gesture of comparing yourself to her friends Cos when its not clear where bothof you stand (lovers or just friends) it might be difficult for her to know how to relate to you wink

But there's no need for speculations and assumptions when you can hear it all from the horse's mouth. Just tell her you like her a lot and would like to take her out, or get to know her better or . . (guys, you know the rest lol)

If she says yes, then your dream has come true, ENJOY!!
If she says no, dearie its not the end of the world and life surely goes on, maybe a little bit dissappointed but you'll pick up in no due time. But at least the cards have now been placed on the table, you know where you stand and she knows where she stands. You can go on being friends with no strings attached!!

Good luck hun and Keep us posted cheesy

Fullstop.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Me To Marry Her / My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return / Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.