Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,830 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video (22340 Views)

Tinubu Has Solution For Impact Of Subsidy Removal, Says Oshiomhole (Video) / CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) / Wike Bestows The Highest Award On Adams Oshiomhole (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by kuntash: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2019
spirul77:
I hate betrayers,period.

HATE is a strong word!
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2019
if edo PDP get sense this is time to hijacked Edo state in the hand of APC
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by gwinaB(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Cherrybae:
It will end in praise as I see Gods hands involved in this.

Edo state shall be great again. I urge the igbos to face there states and leave Edo matter for Edo people.

No state in the Sze can compete Edo in terms of development and IGR.

Osho baba did well as Edo state governor, we will judge him by his good deeds.

Which of the Edo did Oshiomole did well?
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by burner44(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
Governor Obaseki speaks on fight with Oshiomhole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMwL8BwVtwM
Who agrees with me that Adams Oshiomole is a bastard

Na Big Bastard
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Arysexy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cherrybae:

Edo state shall be great again. I urge the igbos to face there states and leave Edo matter for Edo people.

Who be this mumu again? Wetin concern Igbos with Edo matter? Are u even from Edo?
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nastybrave2016:

Oga you were rigged in as a governor na so them go rig you out
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nastybrave2016:

Oga you were rigged in as a governor na so them go rig you out
Eat your buns and go
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by burner44(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cherrybae:

You are definitely one dull cow. Your Osho Baba put Edo State in debt, development is still far from Edo State. I believe u have lived all ur life in benin, go to any south eastern state and you will have sense then come back to delete ur comment.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by allstarfestus: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please I beg my edo brothers ...vote this man again ...please and please....I have not meet him before ... , i can see good intentions...please ...please...please ....vote this man...again
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by wink2015(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nastybrave2016:

GOVERNOR OBASEKI THAT BELONGS TO THE CLASS OF THE EMEFIELE, JIM OVIA, ELUMELU, ETC IS USING EDUCATION TO RUBBISH COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE WHO IS LESS EDUCATED AND AN AGBERO THUG.

Where is Oshiomole wife?

It is long since I last saw that woman.
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Charly68: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Does this man has good advisers at all.. You don't fight the finger that fed you. You rode to power on somebody's structure and pillar. Now you get to the top and want to destroy the man to front you,it is very bad and sad. I want to believe Oshiomoleh spent money and energy to bring you into the system. You don't turn back and call him names for no just cause. Mr Governor should do the needful please. Even if you succeed in returning yourself to power,you would have succeeded in betraying the trust of your mentor . It is not a sure way to live.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by nnokwa042(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cherrybae:

your right with all the money your sisters in Libya afganistan russsia Spain then the main money coming from there headquarter Italy Edo supposed to be like Bangkok but visit Edo you will wonder where is all the money theirs girls are sending foreign land,but I later discovered that as they are sending the money their papa will use some part to marry more wives 've multiple children ,there is no business edo people are controlling in nigeria so what is the source of livelihood for their youths?
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by benitdavid: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
myccaffag:
Man Spotted Having Sex In Toilet

See More Under

Watch video below:

This rubbish never tire you
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by TSRC: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
burner44:

You are definitely one dull cow. Your Osho Baba put Edo State in debt, development is still far from Edo State. I believe u have lived all ur life in benin, go to any south eastern state and you will have sense then come back to delete ur comment.
She is not Edo, she is Yoruba.

Go through her post history.
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by decco1878: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cherrybae:

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by jrusky(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
I'm a bit surprise the way you guys lately digressing this thread to tribal jabs.

Pls no need for tribal rants this thread is about Obas vs Oshio so let the Edo who actually know what is going on to do the talking.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Godblessyy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
What has igbos got to do with your Edo state? Just to send a message to your slave masters that you are against igbos

Cherrybae:

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Cluv: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Godoverevery:
There are better ways to solve issues like D's .....osho maybe wrong but obaseki need to apply wisdom in his dealings.
whelter he likes it or not that man really helped him in getting to were he is today........He should never forget that and act more mature......Easy does things.
For me he is not a good politician becos he needed to swallow all D's win the next election and after the election he can react anyhow not before......it will be extremely difficult to win D's way cos take it or level osho is more powerful than him in that state couple with federal might.
oga who installed osho.what did he do to them, he insulted them on national TV. Today he want to be the godfather that he claims he burried long time ago
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by DeRay98(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Charly68:
Does this man has good advisers at all.. You don't fight the finger that fed you. You rode to power on somebody's structure and pillar. Now you get to the top and want to destroy the man to front you,it is very bad and sad. I want to believe Oshiomoleh spent money and energy to bring you into the system. You don't turn back and call him names for no just cause. Mr Governor should do the needful please. Even if you succeed in returning yourself to power,you would have succeeded in betraying the trust of your mentor . It is not a sure way to live.

You're ignorant of the fact that it's Oshiomhole is who benefited from Obaseki's generosity and advice that brought in Oshiomhole as Guvor of Edo.
While Oshiomhole was popular in NLC, he had no political structure or the finance to do so in Edo having leaved most of his active years in the North as a textile industry there.

That Obaseki gathered rich Edo and other friends of his in the investment world to sponsor Oshiomhole to become guvnor in 2008.
That Oshiomhole publicly admitted (the video was recently exhumed from the internet and its gone viral last week) that while he campaigned to get Obaseki as his successor because same Obaseki has the blueprint to develop Edo part of which he (Oshiomhole begged Obaseki) to head his economic mgt team for 8 yrs reign.
Obaseki was the brain behind Oshiomhole govt.
You spilling ignorance.
Oshiomhole empowered Agberoes in Benin which has led to the proliferation of cultists everywhere in Edo.
It's these agberoes that started crying out to Oshiomhole that they are "hungry" because Obaseki has flushed agberoes out of Benin as there no longer illegal motor parks as all revenues are now collected by govt agencies with trained revenue collectors and accountability.
Oshiomhole's party boys are no longer getting free money to share and that's why they started crying out to Oshiomhole.
The House of Assembly issues is just a symptom of the power struggle underground.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Godoverevery: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cluv:
oga who installed osho.what did he do to them, he insulted them on national TV. Today he want to be the godfather that he claims he burried long time ago
everything in life require wisdom....if you noticed obaseki is the one doing the talking while osho is quite .....that wisdom.
if you wanna deal with someone be quite and do ur thing lowkey.
obaseki doesn't no wat coming for him.
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Staro: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
PapaBaby:
Obaseki: the man with more balls than Lionel Messi.

In sarrki's voice: you're a patriot.

[s][/s]

Igbos are the ones who caused Oshiomhole/Obaseki quarrel abi? Bros buy sense.

I tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by ejemamaka: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by SoNature(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cherrybae:

Everyone has the right to comment on any issue of their choices.

This is Nigeria...what happens in Sokoto affects Akure

And what happens in Zaria affects Enugu

What happens in Apapa affects Otukpo

More importantly, in this context, it's not 'there' but 'their'
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Nastybrave2016: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
MayGod help us
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Nastybrave2016: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
AreaFada2:
Na wa.
am telling u
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Ubenedictus(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cluv:
osho installed himself
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Ubenedictus(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
wink2015:

GOVERNOR OBASEKI THAT BELONGS TO THE CLASS OF THE EMEFIELE, JIM OVIA, ELUMELU, ETC IS USING EDUCATION TO RUBBISH COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE WHO IS LESS EDUCATED AND AN AGBERO THUG.

Where is Oshiomole wife?

It is long since I last saw that woman.
Upon all his education he refused to properly inaugurate the house, he had to do coven Inauguration
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Ubenedictus(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
burner44:

Abeg which state has no debt?

If you realize what Oshiomole met on ground then you will know that what he did in EDO is nothing short of a miracle.

Should he go to Abia state and see the dirt there. Apart from Enugu most Eastern states are upcoming.
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Ubenedictus(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
burner44:

Who agrees with me that Adams Oshiomole is a bastard

Na Big Bastard
What has he done to deserve this name-calling?
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Ubenedictus(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
gwinaB:

Which of the Edo did Oshiomole did well?
in Edo State he did well. Stop all this bad belle unless you are not from Edo State then you keep quiet
Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by Ubenedictus(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
After finishing Oshiomhole, ban him from entering Edo State
he can't do that. E dey craze. It is easier for oshiomole to ban obaseki than for the reverse to happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race / Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC / EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.