Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (105106 Views)

"Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
An Instagram Slay Mama known as 'Queen Kong' has cried out over her big chest and the challenges she faces.

She said she hates herself because of her big chest. This is why some ladies go for boobs reduction surgery.

Sharing a video where she placed her huge boobs on the table, she said:

"I hate me'

But some are wondering if she's trying to blame God for her natural endowment which some ladies are envious of.

A Nigerian lady, Sandy_jay1, who reacted to the video said:

"It’s not a laughing matter ooo. That thing weighs up to 5kg as it is. Not an easy burden to carry at all."

Watch the video and see more photos after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/queen-kong-tittycityatl-slay-mama-cries.html?m=1

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
More
Watch the video here

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by kwakwakwa(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
huh !
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
I hate her too

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 3:21am On Jul 25, 2019
who is she deceiving?you hate yourself because of your big boobs but flaunt the same boobs online to get attention undecided

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
who is she deceiving?you hate yourself because of your big boobs but flaunt the same boobs online to get attention undecided
When King Solomon told us he never understood the ways of women. This is one of the same reason grin

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Eyah...

But why does the caption have laughing emojis if she's really feeling bad about her boobs?

And she's facing challenges; women go for boobs reduction surgery; people are wondering if she's blaming God bla bla bla - where are all these from the pictures posted?? undecided

Anything is news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Gadafii: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2019
But why she do face like slowpoke for her pictures na

Abi na her big brezz pain her reach her face

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by happybee: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Those kind boobs that can kill ant for back.
I get it.
cheesy
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Some women have problem seriously.. All wetin God give them, dem change or upgrade am.. U want it massive to draw attention abi continue to languish in pain anuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by lilmax(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2019
FOOLS will believe what she said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by RDPMAN: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Haaaa
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by tstx(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
The lamentations of a big boobed slay queen
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pele, u missed this year bbn, try again next year
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by oluwamykel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
So why telling us now? When we love it u hate us, now u hate it u wanna love us.... Its paybACK tim3....

Meanwhile, some go still manage, check d guy below me... grin grin
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
cool

This one na for ancestors.

A mere mortal can't handle those mountains

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
I know some people who hate themselves because of their pimple breasts.

This life sef grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by kenzysmith: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Marketing strategy for bigbreast lovers like me, almost all the girls i don date re with the effect of my trade mark(falling boobs) i pray God forgives me

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
startletyay:
Vidoe Of A Man Spotted Having S*x In Toilet

See More Under

Watch Video Here:

Just one condom would have saved the world of this embarrassment

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
This one nor need to buy peak Milk again oh

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Offpoint: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
My hate for women with eye lashes and make up is out of this world...

How do guys date such?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin grin

I'll hate me too if I were you...
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Queen Kong, if you have ever seen some nursing mothers that they pump their breast for the milk to flow, you will ever remain grateful to God for your gift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.