Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (105170 Views)

"Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
petitoni:

Funny enough or not so funny. Women with big breast like hers have difficulty of milk flow during nursing, while most ladies with small breast have overflow of milk during nursing.
That's a fact!
The reason is because it will take a very long journey for the milk to travel from the milk duct before getting to feed the baby.
Milk flow and overflow of milk doesn't have anything to do with how big the breast is.
Not at all!!

continue lying you hear
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Kollymarshall: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yeee! Oke(y) Bakassi....
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
That must be uncomfortable....
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Truthbites: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kpele, slay queen
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Masterclass32: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Now that u showcased it on social media, I'm certain they will reduce to normal size.

All these attention seekers sef undecided
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by dongalaxy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
This what most women are praying and paying to have. Human indeed is insatiable
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Chikabel: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
enemyofprogress:
continue lying you hear
The earlier you understand the schooling she gave you up there, the better for you. Stop advertising your ignorance to the world!

Breast milk flow DOES NOT DEPEND ON BREAST SIZE, mister.
For starters, Google is your friend!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Chikabel: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Queen Kong, if you have ever seen some nursing mothers that they pump their breast for the milk to flow, you will ever remain grateful to God for your gift.

Please say what you know, or at least, what science says...

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chikabel:

The earlier you understand the schooling she gave you up there, the better for you. Stop advertising your ignorance to the world!

Breast milk flow DOES NOT DEPEND ON BREAST SIZE, mister.
For starters, Google is your friend!
keep talking you hear, Doctor breasts
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by EvieP(f): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mehhn so make i go dey appreciate my cheast i mean breast.... Hahahhahahaa Adesua Etomi don level up hhahaha. No be me do am oo
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chikabel:

Please say what you know, or at least, what science says...

Are you married?
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
petitoni:

Funny enough or not so funny. Women with big breast like hers have difficulty of milk flow during nursing, while most ladies with small breast have overflow of milk during nursing.
That's a fact!
The reason is because it will take a very long journey for the milk to travel from the milk duct before getting to feed the baby.
Milk flow and overflow of milk doesn't have anything to do with how big the breast is.
Not at all!!

@Chikabel
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Enoch07: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
who is she deceiving?you hate yourself because of your big boobs but flaunt the same boobs online to get attention undecided
too much sense will not kee u there

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by petitoni(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Continue lying for what?
Is it to make money?
Or is the truth so hard for you to believe.
I'm an health worker, so go figure.

enemyofprogress:
continue lying you hear
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
petitoni:
Continue lying for what?
Is it to make money?
Or is the truth so hard for you to believe.
I'm an health worker, so go figure.

doctor breasts
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
SHE NEED CHANGE OF MILK TANK
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Psychiatric help needed. Depression setting in.
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
The last time I checked my time last spent online I saw 26 days how come am seeing 2hrs now?
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Aliii(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
bluefilm:
I know some people who hate themselves because of their pimple breasts.

This life sef grin grin grin
you know better, see your name.. Una dey the same line of business
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by ABCthings: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
My hate for women with eye lashes and make up is out of this world...

How do guys date such?
We just accept it as part of them. You will learn to later...
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Dewisedick: 5:27am On Jul 26, 2019
The result of kayamata

Those of you girls planing of taking part in kayamata movie should take note!!!

Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Aigwinogie: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
I hate her too

I swr guy
Re: I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) by Aigwinogie: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
I hate her too

I swr guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.