Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures (2842 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistTeller: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is good for a man to his wife how caring he is. Man all set to tie the knot with is lovely wife as he assist her with the kitchen duties in pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos here: https://gistmore.com/lady-nabbed-while-trying-to-throw-away-her-baby-in-lagos

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistTeller: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2019

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistTeller: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by soberdrunk(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Congrats but don't start what u cannot finish..... angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by EkunKekere: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
All na wash. After the wedding the system will revert to default settings grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by godofuck231: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cream whisky with champagne glasses ? Wait o......... ok , it's ok , carry on wish them well

1 Like

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by lilmax(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
if you like assist till tomorrow

if she got a horrible character you're doomed

3 Likes

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Andersonjr(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wow that's creative i love it
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Austineva(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wow! This one na so media couples

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by flokii: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lovely..

Hope he won't be the one going to kitchen with the way the costume/outfit fits him
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by CosmicPhoenix: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
i love the fact that the man is taking his time in giving his wife to be cooking lessons because 95% of nigerian ladies cannot cook.

1 Like

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Sexxkillz: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2019

Fake people everywhere.

Assisting with pizza wey no be even better food. To ba ya, Na garri drinking sure pass. ... Assist her for camera, then after marriage you will only assist her to off her bra....

Shior meje
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
i love the fact that the man is taking his time in giving his wife to be cooking lessons because 95% of nigerian ladies cannot cook.

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Texman21: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
guy we have nowhere to hide you for nl so you better run
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore3: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by twerkjack: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=SmellySperm post=80598780][/quote]

angry
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by twerkjack: 2:03am On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Are women born to be cooks??

Block headed ignoramus undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by KingLennon(m): 4:30am On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
The Missiles NL ladies will shoot at you now go pass the one of world war 2
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Lovely HML. kiss kiss
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by StrikeBack(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Pre wedding pictures are mere photos, laughing in photos won't guarantee anything in your marriage. Keep your relationship out of social, una no go hear.

Local man is warning
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Why I never see pre wedding photos from bathroom? May be na me go first launch an and e go dey semi nude, after all who cares.
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
I wonder what you gain by throwing this "Nigerian ladies can't cook" "Nairaland ladies are ugly" tantrums

2 Likes

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by starbuck(f): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Na ha jisike
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by luvyaself95(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2019
EkunKekere:
All na wash. After the wedding the system will revert to default settings grin
lol funny fellow...
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by luvyaself95(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2019
twerkjack:

Are women born to be cooks??
Block headed ignoramus undecided
no they are born to go war...
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
twerkjack:

angry
never u quote me again! ass licker

Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by Defenderalert(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
StrikeBack:
Pre wedding pictures are mere photos, laughing in photos won't guarantee anything in your marriage. Keep your relationship out of social, una no go hear.

Local man is warning

Neither does frowning in the photos gurantee anything. So let them laugh away bro and wish them well

Dont end up frustrated and bitter like that whining 69 year old bachelor Ubunja. grin
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by StrikeBack(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Defenderalert:

Neither does frowning in the photos gurantee anything. So let them laugh away bro and wish them well

Dont end up frustrated and bitter like that whining 69 year old bachelor Ubunja. grin
local is warning.
Be warned!!!
Re: Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures by budaatum: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pizza! Yummy. Here's one I made earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Present Relationship Condition With One Picture. / Lieutenant And Sergeant Sacked For Having Sex In Public / Narialanders Let Be Truthful When Commenting In Threads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.