Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) (1264 Views)

Jonathan Was Under Pressure To Prosecute Buhari Over Certificate, Says Adoke / Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by Igboblog: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko

Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed, Chief Justice of Nigeria, on Wednesday described the nation’s judiciary as one of the best in Africa, Igbere TV reports.

A critical look at the CJN affidavit which is circulating on the social media shows that the CJN said termites destroyed his primary school certificate when his home in Bauchi was invaded in 1998.

The CJN who was sworn-in by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa Abuja, told those making corruption allegation not to bring hollow allegation that they would not be able to substantiate when called upon.

Justice Tanko Mohammed was first sworn-in on January 25 this year as the acting CJN when President Buhari suspended the immediate past CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen.

He became the 18th CJN at the brief ceremony.

Mohammed, who took over from the immediate past and retired CJN, Walter Onnoghen, was screened and cleared by the Senate last week.

He has been on acting capacity since January, 2019.

More details soon...

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's NO1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/843998/just-in-termites-ate-my-school-certificate-says-cjn-tankophoto/

Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by farmsata(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2019

Fuji House of commotion grin grin grin

Its like the op is suggesting he lied or what?

Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
I feel sorry for this country.

Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I can't help it,
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
ozoebuka1:
I feel sorry for this country.

The country is hopeless

Ruled by certificate less cattle rearers

Voted in by sophisticated morons who pride themselves as most educated in the country

The country is a Comedy Central

Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by Igboblog: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by judgementyard(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
As at this moment, I've decided to divorce Nigeria.This marriage will not work.All hope to salvage the union is lost! grin
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just imagine...

Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by IGBOSON1: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

The man may be short but that's definitely no impediment to his wicked sense of humour and vivid imagination! wink

Termites ate his certificate indeed! It's in the same class as a naughty pupil telling his exasperated teacher that Bingo, his pet dog, ate his homework! shocked

Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by olaric(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
I am almost certain that this man is telling a lie
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by advocate666: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oil must flow to Britain at all cost.

If you know...
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by Upton: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
This one weak me. Every new day in Naija produces new drama
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by jamace(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by kiddkash(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
pls anybody with site to sell at a low price contact me
Re: JUST IN!!! "Termites Ate My School Certificate" - Says CJN Tanko(Photo) by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2019

(1)

#revolution Now: Is Anything Happening In Your Area? / Politician To Be Put To Death For Hiding 13 tons of ill-gotten gold In his House / Fallen Bridge At Ureje Poly Road In Ado-ekiti.(disturbing Pics)