Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (60096 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ola4yinka(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hmm

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by D1KeleVra(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
looks like a bottle's crown cap to me tongue
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by deebrain(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2009
Neithan:

someone help me know how to load up my projects for review.plus how to i go about making them smaller in size as i can only upload stuff of 200kb.i realy need to do this!!!!

A simple way to do it is,
Convert the design to jpeg;
Then open it to view it on your system {windows photo gallery}
On the windows photo gallery title bar, click on "open"
A flip appears with options. Click on Microsoft office picture manager.
A new page opens {Office picture manager window}
Click on "EDIT PICTURE"
A mini tab appears on the right side of the page with options to minimize or increase the size of the picture.{or any adjustments.}
Make your adjustments {reduce the size of the picture with the options provided} and save.
And Bingo wink, you got a new picture size.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ola4yinka(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2009
Hi

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
wip

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sylvelity: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2009
I just fine out that 90% of the graphics design in the forum are not really good and creativity, the post was talking about logo design which really talk about pure creativity,
but the logo of some people is just abstract from what the post was talking about.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2009
sylvelity:

I just fine out that 90% of the graphics design in the forum are not really good and creativity, the post was talking about logo design which really talk about pure creativity,
but the logo of some people is just abstract from what the post was talking about.

I really don't get your point here undecided.

If you're posting as a critic (Professional or Novice), then I'd suggest that alongside giving negative criticism you should also chip in some positive ones too. You talked about some 90% of graphics here not being up to your standards but have you taken a lil bit to give credit to the 10% who may have impressed?

Anyways, remember it's a public forum, and so everyone is free to post his/her contribution even if it's not the most mind-blowing in the entire world! Thank goodness you don't have the power to delete those you feel may be whacky or below standard, we'd be looking at an empty boring thread by now angry

Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by jite(f): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2009
Bn a while guys. I see y'all are keeping it real. Av been doing a lot of stuff lately. I'l put them up soonest. Wil appreciate ur honest criticisms (no hatin pls)
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ayomidej(f): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
Just a beginner

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ola4yinka(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2009
Me too

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Biojava: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
hello guys u all ve tried beautiful graphics
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by segevu(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2009
This thread is one of d threads that inspired me to go into grafix designing. Then i was a young man who was straggling. But nowadays i can say i find little or no challenges herein. I mean has anybody here even heard of the adobe creative suite? That's what boy oppress each other with on facebook. Below is a random picture a friend tagged me in. There are so many stuvs i wish u guys cld see. U'll honestly stop postin until u have something good to post. There's no challenge here. Get creative and bring the pain. Kemjisuper u used to be the best designer i knew. But now u're a long way down my list. Or maybe u're not just postin ur best works. Peeps pls impress us ur fans cos as it is. This thread is not challenging NOT! AT ALL!,

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
segevu:

This thread is one of d threads that inspired me to go into grafix designing. U'll honestly stop postin until u have something good to post. There's no challenge here. Get creative and bring the pain. Kemjisuper u used to be the best designer i knew. But now u're a long way down my list. Or maybe u're not just postin your best works. Peeps pls impress us your fans cos as it is. This thread is not challenging NOT! AT ALL!,

I wonder why you ain't done much to inspire the thread in the past, if it meant that much to you. Try not to sit back and complain like every average Nigerian and try to effect changes instead of bitching about those who are trying in their little capacity. The graphics section is near dead and we're trying our best to keep it alive.

Nice concept anyways, even though its clearly not yours.  undecided
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
segevu, pretty wierd that am not fascinated by ur work too, but yeah ur right about the allfacebook design mvement with people like "abinibi" prowling around, but cmon, asking if anybody has heard of adobe creative suite seems lik a very confusing way of effecting change, but hey, we all got opinion, right,
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by segevu(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
IHey I was thinking u guys will take this for what it was meant to BE: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. But i GUESS NOT. So anyhow. You guys don'T have to have To be angry. I agree u da Best. I'm Not saying I'M bettER THAN ANYONE. I just do what i do. anyhoW. SmiLE always.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
Still going strong! cool

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2009
Hey! Join us in this forum to explore graphics.

I did the logo here.

Hey some pple should learn to comment on forums *there is an atom of creativity in every work* Join our creative forum

Http://graphicspalace.com

1 Like

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by erad(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
how's this?
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Aseye(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2009
lookin from anoda point of view at ur post @Segevu, i think there is some 'true talk' in it, so depending on how we all take it, out there, there is CRAZY competition so what i think he is saying is dt we need to 'step up' our games so so many stuffs can come up too,

fell this?

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by flagship(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2009
segevu is as right as ever, i am really not impressed with the lack of progress on this forum.
think what we need to do is go and rethink and update our motivations, it is the only thing we lacking
by the way, check out some of my logos at nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-267657.0.html.

my latest here

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
X-Studios Green

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by annekix(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
some of my recent works for a client and friend, i'll start a new thread showing other new ones!
pls note the logo and brandname is a registered tradmark.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by deyg(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
pls i need a logo 4 my worship group,she is called the kings chosen.pls i really need this logo.thanx very much.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by justbones(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2010
WOW! havent been on nairaland in a while but here's a lil something i just threw together

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by tonyebrown(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2010
This is something I did a while back, but is as fresh and lively as ever, not because of my skills, but because of JESUS

More of my work can be seen here as well:
http://tbbwebsitedesigner..com/

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by justbones(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2010
King's Chosen
take it or leave it
ur choice grin

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by deyg(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2010
pls i need a logo 4 my worship group.she is calld THE KINGS CHOSEN.pls is is urgent
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by deyg(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
justbone thanx a lot.i have shown it to my president,he said its ok but he needs sumtin more on gospel and the full group name.THE KINGS CHOSEN.thanx again.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Elizido: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2010
Do you want to be part of a popular growing Tee Shirt Clothing Label? We require a committed, edgy and contemporary graphic artist to produce different themed graphics and texts for commercial tee shirts as well as design prints and fabrics for the Label. Partnership maybe negotiated depending on level of skill and expertise.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by segevu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2010
Message!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by segevu(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2010
Elizido:

Do you want to be part of a popular growing Tee Shirt Clothing Label? We require a committed, edgy and contemporary graphic artist to produce different themed graphics and texts for commercial tee shirts as well as design prints and fabrics for the Label. Partnership maybe negotiated depending on level of skill and expertise.

elizido man hit me on shegoune@gmail.com or call 07032985010. Be waitin on ya!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.