Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (59988 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by erad(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2012
gunuvi: @erad, thanks so much for the design. I am very grateful. The first one is very close to what's on my mind. I can sure make you of your two and the one bigfat helped me with and finally come to conclusion the one I will choose. Regards and please know that I quite appreciate you guys for this good gesture.
no probs bro, always hapi to extend a helping hand.
bigfat01: @erad kool fanstastic logo design thumbs up...tuale too... cool
thanks boss, still upoming... nothing compared to fantastic designs i see u guys cum up wif... keep up the gud work bro. just hope we can lend each other inspiration when necessary.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
This is the logo i create for my client

1 Like

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
THIS IS ANOTHER LOGO

1 Like

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bigfat03(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
simple logo design

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by oguntobi(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2013
Web and Graphic Designer Needed Urgently
We are expanding rapidly and require a Web and Graphic designer to work within the Project office based at its Lagos HQ (Ajao Estate) on a full-time basis.
Position Requirements

You will be required to create graphics for websites and also work on print adverts/projects.
This is an all-round design position but mainly concentrates on the web. The ideal candidate will be flexible enough to work on both web and print projects at the same time. You should also have a passion for the outdoors – if you’re keen on running, cycling, climbing or triathlon then this could be the perfect position for you.

Job Specification:

•Graphic design of web and email adverts
•Web design work on existing and new websites
•Design of print adverts, logos, banners, t-shirts and other print collateral
•Co-coordinating with in-house and 3rdparty designers/marketing teams
•Graphic design of physical branding materials –such as banners, flags and others
•Work on print projects from start to finish and liaising with print suppliers for final product
•Work to brand guidelines on all media
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Candidate Requirements:
•Confident with design-based work on HTML websites
•Proficient in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Indesign.
•Proficient in CSS, XML and jQuery
•Experience with Wordpress, Squarespace, Joomla
•Experience of or proficiency in E-mail based marketing systems, such as Mail chimp, Pure 360, PHP List or similar
•Experience of copy-writing would be preferable
Future Opportunities
Depending on the needs of the business and the skill set/appetite of the individual, there may be the opportunity to be considered for the Company Bonus Scheme and other benefits.
Apply To: jobs@webemit.com
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Centtysammy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Rodent: According to Gamine, here is my 2 cents to the continuation of crap.
A couple of variations of the same theme for the gospel singing KROSS boys
nice concept
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ayo84(m): 2:36am On Feb 12, 2013
Best Logo Designs

www.meteoratech.com

email: info(at)meteoratech(dot)com

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by qeemus: 10:41pm On May 23, 2013
bringing back one of the best graphic threads.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ddmontage: 1:40pm On May 27, 2013
Hey Guys,

You guys re all good n I salute you, I just joined this naira land stuffs.I don't know if some guys on here are into visual? I mean motion pictures maybe we should display our short videos show reel n see to that.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ddmontage: 1:41pm On May 27, 2013
Hey Guys,

You guys re all good n I salute you, I just joined this naira land stuffs.I don't know if some guys on here are into visual? I mean motion pictures maybe we should display our short videos show reel n see to that.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by tope777(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
I need logo for my construction/drilling company I have the scetch already and will send to you.
ayo84: Best Logo Designs

www.meteoratech.com

email: info(at)meteoratech(dot)com
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by justyinka(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Need a free logo designer for our company name is
NEXTMOVE GLOBAL LOGISTICS
our colour is light green and Orange.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Bulldog(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2013
and then a 3D modeller entered. smiley

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Bulldog(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
4 next move

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Fynestboi: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2013
I greet all my boss in the house, its high time i join the, so i can learn from my ogas and also showcase my own graphix skills..smiley
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by folyboy2013: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Quit late here, but here is a recent 200 dollars logo contest I won in crowdspring.com. The second one is a 450 dollars contest at 99designs.com, though is not the winner but the second choice out of 2500 entry. Proud of it. the third is a 300 dollars contest i won in 99designs.com contest, which have help give me a lot of contract abroad. The fourt one is a design contest at logomyway and i receive a lot of positive remark from other designersz, winner yet to be choosingz. But i look forward to win the 650 dollarsz. My email; azolaman@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Davo93(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
Hello designers in the house, please i need someone to help me design a free logo for my forum. Its a forum comprising of students that went through OAU predegree programme or that are currently predites. We hold discussions and interact there.

Name: OAU Pre-Degree Forum
Colour: Blue and Gold

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by spywareczar(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2013
Davo93: Hello designers in the house, please i need someone to help me design a free logo for my forum. Its a forum comprising of students that went through OAU predegree programme or that are currently predites. We hold discussions and interact there.

Name: OAU Pre-Degree Forum
Colour: Blue and Gold

Thanks in anticipation.
angry

1 Like

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Davo93(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2013
spywareczar: angry
cry Ginni?? lols, abeg gimme something better o
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by spywareczar(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Davo93: cry Ginni?? lols, abeg gimme something better o
shey na free logo u want?? Thre u hve it, fuel no be free, food no be free and water no be free.. Why not go to a hospital and tell a doctor to do u free surgery? Mstchewww if u want a logo, pay for it
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Davo93(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2013
spywareczar:
shey na free logo u want?? Thre u hve it, fuel no be free, food no be free and water no be free.. Why not go to a hospital and tell a doctor to do u free surgery? Mstchewww if u want a logo, pay for it
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
spywareczar:
Man you got me crackin' at that image......
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Just some I did a while back..

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
More

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by olamidayo85: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
just joined. so check all thee out:

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by olamidayo85: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
more

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by olamidayo85: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Davo93: Alright. Thanks.
HEY guy don't mind spywareczer....Everything is not all about money.
Check this out if its aiit for you

1 Like

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Davo93(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
olamidayo85:
HEY guy don't mind spywareczer....Everything is not all about money.
Check this out if its aiit for you
Thanks dude... i appreciate your kind behaviour. You'll surely be remembered when my garri is fully soaked cheesy Thanks once again friend!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Catalyst007(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2016
My contact

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Here

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by kuyubi(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.