Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (59977 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2007
adewaleafolabi:

@kemi
what do u think ot these and which is better

I think I prefer the bottom one. The only difference is the finishing. Good job
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
merci très beaucoup as the french would say. i would love to make more designs but these generators are disturbing thanks to PHCN
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gattang202(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hello,
These is directed to kemji superstar.i love the first graohic u post,the one with kemjisuoperstar and fire coming out from it, i'll like to ask u question and be very greatfull if u answer me, the question is,what is the secret behind the name and flame and also what software package did u use to create that? u can send the answer directly to my email(gattang202@yahoo.com). wink
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2007
gattang202:

Hello,
These is directed to kemji superstar.i love the first graohic u post,the one with kemjisuoperstar and fire coming out from it, i'll like to ask u question and be very greatfull if u answer me, the question is,what is the secret behind the name and flame and also what software package did u use to create that? u can send the answer directly to my email(gattang202@yahoo.com). wink

The name's a personal secret. The software - Flaming Text Effects (could be downloaded off the internet)

Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2007
I undicided about these two agin

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2007
@kemji lets post the tools we use
Graphic- inkscape (SVG) and Xara Xtreme & Gimp all open source, fireworks (haven't used it in months)
FTP -KFTP grabber
web- Dreamweaver & NVU
music (a very inportant tool grin can't work without it)- Amarok
browser- Opera & Firefox
office- open office and abiword
os- ubuntu linux
and some more
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2007
adewaleafolabi:

@kemji lets post the tools we use
Graphic- inkscape (SVG) and Xara Xtreme & Gimp all open source, fireworks (haven't used it in months)
FTP -KFTP grabber
web- Dreamweaver & NVU
music (a very inportant tool grin can't work without it)- Amarok
browser- Opera & Firefox
office- open office and abiword
os- ubuntu linux
and some more

Graphics - Adobe Photoshop CS, CorelDraw 12, RealDraw 4.0
web - Dreamweaver 8
music - Fruity Loops 6, DJ Mix Pro
browser- Internet Explorer & Firefox
office- Microsoft Office 2003
os- Windows XP Home Edition & Professional
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by ayo84(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
check out this logo i did

1 Like

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
ayo84:

check out this logo i did

Good logo with good VISION! Good job

Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by fiercefact(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
I guess it be more alright we agree on a topic, slogan,

am just suggesting anyway
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gattang202(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hello guys,
these is a token of my own contribution to the graphic competition, i hope u guys like it and wont mind any coment good or bad from the forum about my work cos it is going to help me improve, for comments send mail to "gattang202@yahoo.com",

And one last thing a big thanks to my teacher,he goes by the name the "REAL BORN",

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gattang202(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hello guys,
these is a token of my own contribution to the graphic competition, i hope u guys like it and wont mind any coment good or bad from the forum about my work cos it is going to help me improve, it is titled LIVE AFRICA,a drawing of an hausa malam head tie, the other one is a talking drum which i titled IJO YA, for comments send mail  to "gattang202@yahoo.com",

And one last thing  a big thanks to my teacher,he goes by the name the "REAL BORN",

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gattang202(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2007
These is a simple logo for the gospel singer looking for one but it is in both graphic and flash format, the two is combined, cheesy, Ciaooooooooo,

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by gattang202(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
Hello guys here is another one from me,also a retouch oh IJOYA, hope it's cool and u guys love it, dont mind any comment praise or criticism. wink
Thanks.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by virtjock(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2007
Please check out my site made for people like you all,

www.midestriks.tk
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2007
well heres my own input hope u guys like it
TOOLS: Photoshop 7
thats all lol
kemjisuper pls where can i get the realdraw software its so cool what i see you do with it i'd like to try it out

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2007
pachenko:

kemjisuper please where can i get the realdraw software its so cool what i see you do with it i'd like to try it out

I downloaded RealDraw off some file sharing site a long time ago. Never really thought it handy, until I took time to study it. It's relatively free and not too big in size really. Good luck finding it!

Cheers

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2007
gattang202:

Hello guys here is another one from me,also a retouch oh IJOYA, hope it's cool and u guys love it, don't mind any comment praise or criticism. wink
Thanks.

@gattang202
Your designs are OK for a start. You'll definitely improve with practice and dedication.

Let me just point out that those inputs are more of posters than Logos. Logos should be small, catchy and straight to the point. Small enough to fit (lets say) the top corner of a company letterhead.

Cheers

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sirgai(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2007
There are some really creative designers here, thank God the notion of dead graphics in Nigeria can be put to rest.

here's me suggestion for a logo design competetion

Company name: Nairaland extreme
business: web forum and ideas development
design logo, logotype and call card sample
size: logo- 300x500 pixels any which way
call card: 3.5 x 2 inches anyway

5 samples per submission with name (screen or otherwise) , location, process and software used.

we should look at a 2 months time span.

Note the object is not the competition itself but for all of to see and learn a thing or two. i know i'm willing to learn.

lets get this show on the road for the best Nairaland Graphics designer 2007

here's something i did for a real estate company

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sirgai(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2007
an image i worked on for a book cover. its a combination of hand drawing with Photoshop work.
and unlike what many beleive, coreldraw is the bomb! i'll sjhow you guys some works soon and you tell me which software you think did it.

its not the software guys, its how you use and explore it.

Flash developers talk to some flash users to develop the new flash because they do things with flash that even the developers never knew flsh could do.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sirgai(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2007
something else i did

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2007
Damn Sirgai, you're the MAN! It's talent like this I hoped to see on this forum. Pls don't stop with those fantastic posts coming in. About the new logo design competition, you're on whenever you're ready.

I still think you're deep into Photoshop and yes CorelDraw has a lot of hidden potentials which need to be thrown into the limelight. the latest I found out was how to interface AutoCad models with CorelDraw.

Good job! Cheers

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2007
Damn Sirgai, you're the MAN! It's talent like this I hoped to see on this forum. Pls don't stop with those fantastic posts coming in. About the new logo design competition, you're on whenever you're ready.

I still think you're deep into Photoshop and yes CorelDraw has a lot of hidden potentials which need to be thrown into the limelight. the latest I found out was how to interface AutoCad models with CorelDraw.

Good job! Cheers

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by virtjock(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2007
going deep?

Done with photoshop

www.midestriks.tk

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by virtjock(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
am the king of the jungle,

done with corel draw9, and corel trace way back 2005.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2007
U tried Sirgai
love ur work Virt Jock

Kemji keeps crappin, lol grin grin

Mine, simple n short

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
Gamine:

Kemji keeps crappin, lol grin grin

Heard that wink

Hey Gamine,
You do gif animation too? I've got a gif animation software I've been lazy to try out. Thanks for the inspiration, you'll hear from me soon.

Oh, Nice job too. Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
Whoa i just saw some nice graphics good job guys. I've been busy with improving my french, but what i saw has challenged me to come up with something hopefully, but in the mean time i have to deal with my french. Tres bien
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2007
oh well

i didnt do that GIF, didnt say i did

But yes i do GIF

smthing,
simple n short

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
Gamine:

oh well

i didnt do that GIF, didnt say i did

But yes i do GIF

smthing,
simple n short

Well, I still got the inspiration I needed. Here's my own something, simple n short!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by moondust(m): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2007
kemji u r the winner of this competition joo grin
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Gamine(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2007
Kemji, puhleasssssssssss

u hv my eyes in a frenzy!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.