Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) (48775 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by MediaGuru36: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
A member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), who just passed out, has proposed to his fellow member during their Passing Out Parade (POP).

Igbere TV reports that the event took place on Thursday, July 25 in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia State.

Our correspondent who captured the romantic scenario gave the name of the lovers as Olufemi Bolaji Ahmed (male) and Juliana Effiong (female).

Both corp members served in the same state, Abia. While Ahmed passed out from Technical School, Ovim, Effiong served in Madonna Comprehensive College, Ovim.

Igbere TV reports that Ahmed, from Ondo State, is a graduate of Psychology from the University of Ibadan.

Miss Effiong, from Akwa Ibom, is a graduate of Economics from Adamawa Sate University, Yola.

Ahmed was pictured kneeling down while other corps members took photos of the beautiful moment.

The seemingly surprised lady said YES to his proposal. We are safe to say that the lady got a discharge certificate and a ring same day.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, in Umuahia, Olufemi Ahmed said he was madly in love with his fiancée, Effiong.

He also revealed that both of them met during their service year in Abia.

“We met during the course of my service. What I did today is one of my promise for my endless love for her, she is more than the best. Watch out for the next level”, Ahmed said.

Igbere TV reports that the POP, which ought to take place in Isuikwuato, had to be moved to Umuahia due to the number of those passing out.

http://igberetvnews.com/845549/excitement-as-corps-member-proposes-to-his-colleague-on-pop-day-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by MediaGuru36: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
More exclusive photos...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by sirusX(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
Beautiful beginnings. I recall how my friends serving in the same PPA got married

May God bless them both

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Johnkay01: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
I wish you well o o o

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by ojun50(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ok ok ooooooookkkkkkk jjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Stupid guy trying for force a lady to be committed to him, how many lovers that publicly do this yeye proposal have you seen their pre-wedding pic.

The 1st and 3rd pics says it all

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by ifymadu: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Like play like play, my POP was 20years ago in Katsina state. Memories are still fresh till date. Thanking God for His grace and favours.

26 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by wizardus: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congrats..Welcome to Nigeria

U embassy finally reveals category of Nigerian to be affected by its visa ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zdCNLPbloM
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Jay5mie: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na so suffer start...

7 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nice achievement

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ex Corper marrying an exCorper. Its not advisable.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Beautiful

Fresh, clean and tight

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Juliana, is this what your Pa asked you to go and do in NYSC Camp?

4 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Enquires: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
kk
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Blitz888(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by bestman09(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Misplaced priority. They should be more concerned about building their future.

7 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by fa4dmike(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ok make I do this

4 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by darneals: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
The baba don book space. Engagement like booking can be rebooked by someone else or called off o. Make una do. marry this year.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
When the cookie so good you scared someone else might wanna have a taste of it when you're no longer in close range... so you booked it to HOPEFULLY be at the safer sidegrin

Nigga's smart... I need that DJ Khalid "You smart memè please

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by salford1: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Awwwww

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by salford1: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jay5mie:
Na so suffer start...
Na you sabi. They have a bright future jare.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lovely build up story..
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by tonye33(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why does it look like a play play something

6 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Copper engage copper wetin dey go born
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by paadee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
The guy chop puna sotay… He go gree comot mouth. Hope you don get better job awaiting? I don't want to hear suicide attempt tomorrow oo!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by ichidodo: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is so wrong...

4 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by gringrin: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) by rookidmart: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
"If corper marry corper them go born mumu" grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Silly Things Some Girls Do / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.