Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her (9687 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy / Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by lukui: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is like an advice to love me or I will die guys that are out there that life is not a two plus two equal four situation, sometimes, its is filled with lust, infatuation, selfish interest, jealousy, hatred and so on and so forth

so just live your life and do not take it hundred percent serious, chill out , relax and enjoy yourself

the babe that you want to kill yourself on top. another guy is giving it to her 24/7.
Guys is there any of your friend over there that wants kill himself because of a babe. Please advice him to swallow a chill pill oh!!!!!
Because whores, oloshos and slay mamas plenty pass decent girls. It is just a casket and two minutes cry and that is all. They will all go back to their dicks and pvssies and continue fvcking. You killed yourself !! You are on your own.
May be it is even your gateman that will fvck her tonight!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by BabbanBura(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
lukui:
This is like an advice to love me or I will die guys that are out there that life is not a two plus two equal four situation, sometimes, its is filled with lust, infatuation, selfish interest, jealousy, hatred and so on and so forth

so just live your life and do not take it hundred percent serious, chill out , relax and enjoy yourself

the babe that you want to kill yourself on top. another guy is giving it to her 24/7.
Guys is there any of your friend over there that wants kill himself because of a babe. Please advice him to swallow a chill pill oh!!!!!
Because whores, oloshos and slay mamas plenty pass decent girls. It is just a casket and two minutes cry and that is all. They will all go back to their dicks and pvssies and continue fvcking. You killed yourself !! You are on your own.
May be it is even your gateman that will fvck her tonight!!!!

So so true, I almost had a heart attack when I found out the babe give me restless nights gives other guys pleasurable nights! - mind u "I am a virgin", she told me!

6 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yeah we know, tell us what we don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
The guy you wanna die for will probably attend your funeral with another babe. Simply put, no one is worth dying for. Abi u be jesus undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Criticaltemp: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
True talk
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by BLUEJAYY: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Generalwoodz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
No pussy is worth the stress...just thrust and go

17 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Halezis(m): 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
I be only son oo, So I go come die ontop one mumu girl matter?
Even my mama go tear me slap for gracegrin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Green pills grin
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy why will u want to die on top a girl u just met in shoprite or atm stand. ehn some guys will just see a girl at a bus stop and cos she is attractive they are already proposing marriage.u dont know if she's mammy water or ogbanje.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy why will u want to die on top a girl u just met in shoprite or atm stand. ehn some guys will just see a girl at a bus stop and cos she is attractive they are already proposing marriage .u dont know if she's mammy water or ogbanje.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
BabbanBura:

So so true, I almost had a heart attack when I found out the babe give me restless nights gives other guys pleasurable nights! - mind u "I am a virgin", she told me!
...and you believed her? You deserve to be stripped off the title, "mr". sad

2 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by PHOTSEE(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
I WILL TELL YOU BUT NOT HERE DEAR, PM ME. OK
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by ValCon888: 7:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Nobody should kill their self for anybody.
Whether man or woman.
In this current society it is necessary to love logically.

2 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Manhood85(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Girls are more promiscuous than the guys. You know why? Guys think of the amount of resources and time they spend, girls think about the amount of resources and time they get, based on the number of dickks they ride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by mozele(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The guy you wanna die for will probably attend your funeral with another babe. Simply put, no one is worth dying for. Abi u be jesus undecided

you and these your savage comments, e be like say you go dey tax o...
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
mozele:

you and these your savage comments, e be like say you go dey tax o...
I don't work in FIRS
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by mozele(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't work in FIRS
lol. I mean pay me tax

2 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by MannieA(f): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:

LMAO!
Abi!!Same old shii
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by MannieA(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Manhood85:
Girls are more promiscuous than the guys. You know why? Guys think of the amount of resources and time they spend, girls think about the amount of resources and time they get, based on the number of dickks they ride.

oh please stop it. Do you think it's every guy that spends on babe before they have sex with ' em. There are lots of guys who borrow their friends stuff to show off to a girl just for sex. They're willing to go extra mile just to bang a girl. When it comes to pussy and weed... some guys have time for it.

2 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
MannieA:

LMAO!
Abi!!Same old shii
where have you been?
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by MannieA(f): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
JjBankys:
where have you been?

I've been busy. Been in school..just vacated.
wassup with you na?
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by carter009(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Lol, you have started again, we are talking about girls and not guys.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Martinez39(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Beware of the "I am virgin", "I have only done it once", and "no sex till marriage" kind of girls. Oblivious to you, they are sucking d!ck and being penetrated behind closed doors.

Your girl told you "I am a virgin, no sex till marriage" so she can create the image of a decent girl in your head and glory in that false image as you hold her in high esteem but beneath your nose, she is being fvcked regularly by dudes as you are preparing for your wedding. Funny enough, you are financially, academically and physically better than who she is fvcking but her pussy can't stay one place, it needs the dick and she is killing two birds with a stone — successfully playing the decent girl for you and satisfying her sexual desires behind closed. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Martinez39(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
carter009:
Lol, you have started again, we are talking about girls and not guys.
AwkaetitiBabe is a kind of apologist. She is the redpill's passive opponent. Say that all girls are after money and she will surface to say "not all girls are like that, there are still good girls". She will try to argue it calmly and persuasively. Who is she really fooling with her apologetics? grin

When you talk about Nigerian girls being gold diggers and not wanting to settle with a broke man, she will come out to argue that no matter your financial level, there would be someone who will love you for who you are. Yeah, someone, somewhere somewhere, even though not her. Someone somewhere in the land of unicorns and leprechauns. She does this frequently with many redpill arguments in similar fashion. Sometimes she talks off point and act like she doesn't get the message like she did on this thread. Who is she really fooling with her apologetics? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by carter009(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I think she's a good person,
but her argument sometimes is something else.
Martinez39:
AwkaetitiBabe is a kind of apologist. She is the redpill's passive opponent. Say that all girls are after money and she will surface to say "not all girls are like that, there are still good girls". She will try to argue it calmly and persuasively. Who is she really fooling with her apologetics? grin

When you talk about Nigerian girls being gold diggers and not wanting to settle with a broke man, she will come out to argue that no matter your financial level, there would be someone who will love you for who you are. Yeah, someone, somewhere somewhere, even though not her. Someone somewhere in the land of unicorns and leprechauns. She does this frequently with many redpill arguments in similar fashion. Sometimes she talks off point and act like she doesn't get the message like she did on this thread. Who is she really fooling with her apologetics? grin
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Martinez39(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
carter009:
Her apologetics don grab you. Nwannem, they are all like that.

1 Like

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
carter009:
Aaaawwwww... Gracias

1 Like

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Her apologetics don grab you. Nwannem, they are all like that.
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Martinez39(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Meaning?
Away from me.
Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Away from me.
Are u done in the kitchen?

2 Likes

Re: The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her by FROGMAN101(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:

But She is better than lilwetd ick sha... That one is on another level grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Catch Having Sex On Wedding Day What Will You DO / Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... / My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.