Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... (9675 Views)

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2020
Why? If she can't f*ck, you'll cheat on her soon and the marriage may crash too early. Don't marry a two minutes' log-of-wood woman. Someone that'll lie on bed and expect you to do everything. No no no.

Two minutes women are NOT allowed.

#NRAA.

17 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2020
She na Ilegend be this shocked

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Quietly(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
Yess...this type of post better now..but if we kicks against you for recently post you think is hate or so...

am telling you the truth, don't want you to loose your followers...is better to post food(eba,fish,fruits)than to post you are hungry and lazy..

keep it up..

13 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by iLegendd(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2020
I "may" end up doing a 1k card giveaway to a few people.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by donbachi(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2020
Jokes apart..nothing sweet for marriage pass when u marry woman wey sabi..knack u chonko in different styles...she will be like "baby lie down,let me work on u"..come see grinding.

23 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2020
I like the old you abeg. But this is interesting too.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by madampresident(f): 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
I'm beginning to think that iLegend and Stupidity are one and the same person.

7 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Quietly(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:
and don't forget me oo
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by alasan007(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2020
Lol this guy sha
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Bluehill1051: 4:09pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Why? If she can't f*ck, you'll cheat on her soon and the marriage may crash too early. Don't marry a two minutes' log-of-wood woman. Someone that'll lie on bed and expect you to do everything. No no no.

#NRAA.
This one don come again

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Galactico4ever(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2020
And I thought we only have two minutes men grin grin grin
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Froshloaded: 4:20pm On May 28, 2020
This is true smiley

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by IAmSkinny: 4:25pm On May 28, 2020
Who fvck help

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Ifabernard(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2020
Stop smoking weed u wont hear. See wetin weed don do u nw... undecided
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Bornfool(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Bro I dey hereoo am in need of card right now
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by MadeINchenzen2: 4:36pm On May 28, 2020
WTF

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by MadeINchenzen2: 4:37pm On May 28, 2020
madampresident:
I'm beginning to think that iLegend and Stupidity are one and the same person.
You are not far from the truth. THE GUY IS INSANELY INSANE
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Babanla000: 4:41pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:
Remember me Baba
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by MadeINchenzen2: 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
Quietly:
Yess...this type of post better now..but if we kicks against you for recently post you think is hate or so...

am telling you the truth, don't want you to loose your followers...is better to post food(eba,fish,fruits)than to post you are hungry and lazy..

keep it up..
The mumu is losing his mind
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by SirMichael1: 4:47pm On May 28, 2020
donbachi:
Jokes apart..nothing sweet for marriage pass when u marry woman wey sabi..knack u chonko in different styles...she will be like "baby lie down,let me work on u"..come see grinding.
I support you jare. Na that type of fvck make Davido sing 'blow my mind'. If she sabi ride and grind, just forget, I don marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by 2cul2care: 4:58pm On May 28, 2020
does everything always have to be about sex, na wa ooo

on a more serious note never get married solely because of sex, it will end badly

7 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Biglittlelois(f): 5:57pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:

#NRAA.

Lol.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by elpochas: 6:20pm On May 28, 2020
He said the truth.atleast it will reduce the level cheating in the man.But guy man wey wan cheat go still cheat even him marry lisa ann,alexis texas and victoria cakes at once.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by fattprince(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:
I will really appreciate you if this gesture is extended towards me too. Gracias
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by cutewahid(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2020
grin[color=][/color]
iLegendd:

#NRAA.
and if you can go 50 rounds, she will later cheat on you grin
iLegendd:

#NRAA.
and if you can go 50 rounds, she will later cheat on you
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Taywon: 6:47pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Bro, oya nau... Make i chop biscuit too
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by rosy1992(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2020
Sex doesn't guarantee happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Eberechi24(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2020
Presence registered in case the 1k giveaway land
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by JOACHINpedro: 7:09pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:

#NRAA.
Oga Nobody was born a pro.
Stop discouraging virginity because they are like Jackpots to most men with foresight cheesy
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by bestabigaelever(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:

#NRAA.
Oga, you guys like riding and grinding and u want a virgin
What exactly do u want for God's sake
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2020
iLegendd:
can I drop my number??

I need seriously need the airtime
Re: Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2020
Bro, remember me for d giveaway o
God go remember us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Boobs Can Feed Five Babies Day And Night. / These Two Uganda Black Beautiful Ladies Will Make You Whoa!- Pictures / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.