Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,121 members, 7,856,481 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. (2763 Views)

Got Married This Saturday But I Dont Love My Husband / Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by luvyaself95(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Na so!
how is rain at your side...
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
how is rain at your side...
Rain dey do anyhow oooo, I hate cold weather ehn.

Your side nko?
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Clinghton: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Take ur own share of the blessing and quit
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by luvyaself95(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
Rain dey do anyhow oooo, I hate cold weather ehn.

Your side nko?
falling little, beside is not only you that hate cold weather me too am battling with catarrh at the moment self...
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by Londonboyrep(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
My guy chop the kitty before she go anywhere or you will regret it (that’s if you still want her though). True story - many many years ago I was in this exact position. My virgin GF was going to the UK promised me heaven and earth but once she got there after a while she stopped communication-no break up no fight just nothing next 4 years she came back home to get married. Now I'm in the same country and I no longer blame her because its just really hard to stay faithful with all these frosh boys around na one, excuse my language, village boy for naija you go dey wait for? Most girls that come back home to pick husbands do so because they have been rejected i.e. severely used and dumped here and time is running out for them or the guy in naija is extremely well-off i.e he too comes here from time to time. The fact the girl is a virgin makes it 10 times easier for the girl to move on without looking back. Back to my own experience I'm happy I'm doing way better than this gf that left me and her 'London’ husband now. Talk about having the last laugh.
Re: Am In A Relationship With Someone I Really Dont Love. Pls Help. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sure!
pocohantas:

This is the handiwork of one bored alfah male though...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Women / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / I'm Heartbroken My Girlfriend Got Engage The Same Day I introduce Her To My Pple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.