Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) (9122 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 3:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Nairalanders!
I have been reading stories here relating to heartbreaks but I never knew I would also experience and testify one here! It is funny! More Amusing because I suddenly realize that I can't sleep with my sudden discovery this late night! Pls u guy should pardon my English... Anyhow una see am, make una enjoy because I no dey tink straight!

Anyway the name is Emmy from Kaduna! I am 31yrs
I recently met my girlfriend (21yrs) during my sister's wedding where am also the bestman!
I broke up 2months ago before meeting this lady! I thought I have met my last bus stop. I heard few things about her past from my sister and how she was maltreated by her ex.... To some extent, she was harassed, brutalised and hospitalised!
To cut d story short, we exchanged pleasantries and started dating! I wanted to be cautious, watchful and smart about this relationship at first because of my experience with my immediate ex and her love for the word 'insincerity'..... But later I said to mysef that it was of no use since I noticed her love was genuine!
I later introduced myself to her family and also my family too, just to make it known that I was playing at all! During the course of this relationship, i noticed some flaws like her inability to speak fluently in English and her wrong spellings when chatting on Facebook messenger platform! (Take note that I opened the Facebook account for her too). But in all this, my love was real and I took some time everyday to teach her both during our chats or when I meet her facially! I did some few things to pamper n care for her because... And only because of her so-called past experience that may have traumatize her! This continued for like a month now.... Sometimes she persuade me for sex.... But I don't want to rush her because I was seeing it was a genuine love already from me to her too.... But I later gave in.... We had it like 3times and she claimed i was the best ever and gave me appraisals as if I just won presidential ticket to 2019 election.

Last week, Pressure came from a member of the church where we all worship... The lady said she likes her for her elder brother to marry... Before u knew it, the family of the so-called lady came to tell my gf and her family there intention and to take the girl to Onitsha to meet their son,
She rebuffed the offer, she told me wat happened... She also laughed over it that she is in love with me and wants to further her education than getting married now! Moreover there is this confidence and hope that she really meant her words...

The Girlfriend's mom also refused, the brother came to tell me of it, he also said he ain't in support of her sister getting married to the unknown guy!
My Girlfriend calls me some nights crying.... Just to tell me dat the family are using there relatives to mount more pressure on her! But I gave her good words to calm her nerves!

To cut the story short, she told me on Friday night that she wanted to go and see her aunty the next day saturday, that gave birth in the next town, just about 15-18km from our place... She also said she was going to come back on Sunday evening! I casually agreed and secretly happy because I will have enough time to watch the match between Chelsea Vs arsenal! #Blues4Life!

I woke up Sunday Morning only for my sis that got married to their relative... to tell me that my girlfriend traveled with the lady to go see the unknown guy! She saw I was shocked because she thought I knew about it..... I casually pretended as if all was fine.
I later called her when I was alone and ask her whereabout, she denied that she was with her aunty in the next town, till I mounted little pressure that I knew everything before she admitted. Before she will start preaching 'I didn't want u to get sad, I love u', and the rest bullshit.... I cut the call!
Her missed call is over a hundred miss call!
I picked yesterday afternoon to tell her to move on with her life..
She has pleaded that it is me she loves, that she only went to take the remaining of her belongings in Anambra before coming back to Kaduna! I said to myself 'More lies'!
I advised her to accept the guy and forget about me.... This my girl knew I hated lies.... And that is the only thing that can make me forget a girl as if she never existed!
Take note that I caught her telling lies severally during this one month of love but I waved it aside and forgave her severally!

Now this midnight, I was tempted to login her Facebook acct I opened myself, to my greatest surprise.... She was chatting wit my ex too.... She was curious to knw if my ex still loves me, and wat really broke us up!
The one that shocked me more was her Cousin chatted her the pix I will attached..... Marveled me!

Seriously it is never easy passing through this shock!
But Base on the IBO boy, Nwa IMO state! I go move on wella!
This is an experience to always expect bullshits from any lady any day, anytime.....

Thunder fire any man wey go commit suicide because of one Olosho babe!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by latyph(m): 3:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Chief, move on with your life. She may not be best God has in plan for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by carzola(m): 3:45am On Aug 21, 2018
Mr man

Your a liar

See person wey girl
Dey beg for sex

Chimp.... .

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by minexpo(m): 3:46am On Aug 21, 2018
grin
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Rasheed2567: 3:50am On Aug 21, 2018
they suck
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Maybe she thought you weren't ready to settle down which made her to indirectly accept the guy in Anambra but what I don't understand is her reason for chatting your ex up.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by aktem(m): 3:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Take heart man.... You should even thank God she exhibited this kind of character before you guys get married.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by aktem(m): 3:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Take heart man.... You should even thank God she exhibited this kind of character before you guys get married.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nukilia: 4:05am On Aug 21, 2018
Lesson to our brothers who see new girls and think of dumping their old gfs for the new ones. Nothing is certain! grin cheesy cheesy You've just been used and dumped...

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by ordainbuzz(m): 4:07am On Aug 21, 2018
My guy, forget all these gals, always looking for the highest bidder.Unfortunately there always come back begging and crying, I believe there's a better one ahead bro.move one

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Colourich:
Maybe she thought you weren't ready to settle down which made her to indirectly accept the guy in Anambra but what I don't understand is her reason for chatting your ex up.

I tink she was weighing up her decision!.... Bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2018
ordainbuzz:
My guy, forget all these gals, always looking for the highest bidder.Unfortunately there always come back begging and crying, I believe there's a better one ahead bro.move one

God bless you for ur kindled advice!
I will sure heed to dat
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 4:17am On Aug 21, 2018
aktem:

Yea.... U are right
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 4:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Nukilia:
Lesson to our brothers who see new girls and think of dumping their old gfs for the new ones. Nothing is certain! grin cheesy cheesy You've just been used and dumped...

Bro.... Dis is not about that.... I didn't talk abt my ex stories! If I talk about that one here, u go slap me spiritually! Am not the typa guy u tink I am!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by lordchiz(m): 4:22am On Aug 21, 2018
carzola:
Mr man

Your a liar

See person wey girl
Dey beg for sex

Chimp.... .

Bro..... Weldone!
Ur name only remind me of Carzola for arsenal!
Failure follows dat name!
Inferiority complex/mediocrity dey worry u sha.....

So make I transfer my energy to better comments here from responsible people!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nukilia: 4:36am On Aug 21, 2018
lordchiz:

Bro.... Dis is not about that.... I didn't talk abt my ex stories! If I talk about that one here, u go slap me spiritually! Am not the typa guy u tink I am!

Just stay away from girls matter for now bro, allow yourself to heal till you meet another lovely person who'll be willing to stay with you. cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by tboy2233: 5:17am On Aug 21, 2018
@op,what you need to understand about Nigerian Ladies is that they always keep their option open and will give in to any guy that can offer something better financially,I won't really blame them for this cuz most of them have experienced poverty. love and physical attraction alone won't make most girls consider you for marriage but ur money will,even a job is not enough cuz some one with a job that seems to pay more will be a better choice to them,this is not to say that every ladies fall into this category, the only exception are girls that have a good background and a good upbringing, so try and look for a girl with good upbringing and work on how to become a better person. broke guy hardly enjoy real love except in few cases so don't ever get too serious with any lady untill you're sure ur financial status have improved or better still date Lady that is not too attractive so that competition will be minimal lol

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by speed99: 5:36am On Aug 21, 2018
Aha, bro...you just dodged a bullet, congratulations. Some issues I have had with "maltreated" girls, when you are gentle and nice, they feel you are weak, and of course, you will understand and forgive, no matter what they do.
A mixture of poverty and low self esteem, tampered with limited exposure might make you the car-wash guy. after clean-up, other dudes gonna drive her so rough, and she will fall back to the clean up guy.
Ask yourself what you want. Energy should go more on doubling hustles and hook up with "cleaned up" ones. Car wash or rider, choose one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by jesmond3945: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2018
tboy2233:
@op,what you need to understand about Nigerian Ladies is that they always keep their option open and will give in to any guy that can offer something better financially,I won't really blame them for this cuz most of them have experienced poverty. love and physical attraction alone won't make most girls consider you for marriage but ur money will,even a job is not enough cuz some one with a job that seems to pay more will be a better choice to them,this is not to say that every ladies fall into this category, the only exception are girls that have a good background and a good upbringing, so try and look for a girl with good upbringing and work on how to become a better person. broke guy hardly enjoy real love except in few cases so don't ever get too serious with any lady untill you're sure ur financial status have improved or better still date Lady that is not too attractive so that competition will be minimal lol
very true that's why I will advise forget love and work harder. Pick a girl because of her smartness and most importantly her homeliness. Leave the slay queens, date briefly and then take her to the altar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by jorion(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2018
The truth is that you met the devil disguised as an angel. Now You See why the ex maltreated and put her in her place. You will get over it and that little piece of flesh still in that heart will begin to harden.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Auladimeji(m): 6:33am On Aug 21, 2018
m
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by ednut1(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2018
No time. Na first to propose many gals dey do o

5 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Brother please allow that girl to move ahead with life, don't be a stumbling block. Love without a bright future and dreams won't put food on her table, won't carve a bright future for her, love alone isn't what a woman need. She needs fulfilment, protection and most importantly a man she can give the support God created her to give, not a boy to love. No insult intended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by CreamyBanana(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2018
lordchiz:

I tink she was weighing up her decision!.... Bro

na god save you. see, that girl go dey lie and cheat a lot. maybe that is why her ex used to beat her. god don save you. just thank god by blessing me with money make i take celebrate your victory over your village people.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nbote(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2018
All of U claiming d gal is a devil nd all dat, what exactly did she do?? What if she didn't tell U about d guy who wants to marry her? Or what if she had gone ahead with marriage plans and all dat without telling U? D OP sounds like he has done a whole lot for d gal apart from loving her..
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2018
OP don't be mad at her just move on, its her natural instinct.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by GoldenJulius(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2018
Bro move on and become financially successful, watch as girls will lobby for you. Fear naija girls with low mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Gerrard59(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Is it not better she marries now and not wait any longer in order to avoid being termed an "evening newspaper"?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by DONADAMS(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2018
make I book first
Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2018
carzola:
Mr man

Your a liar

See person wey girl
Dey beg for sex

Chimp.... .
not so....kaduna,jos,nassarawa ladies are cheaper than 100 naira recharge card

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Betrayed By My Girlfriend(someone I Thought Is A Wife Material) by mamaafrik(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2018
Girls no longer loveoooo,they only look for the" prepared soup " and voalaaaaa,that is why whenever i see any lady experiencing marital issue and divorced,you look for money and ready made guy that other ladies also like,the guy also know your intention but marry along and after chopping you he feels he feels"she's here afterwards becos of my family background and money"who respects such lady.why get one wen can get two..or more.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Sexually Harassed During My NYSC In Abia State / Young Female Model Goes Completely Nude In Recently Released PHOTOS / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.