Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion (34584 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Bbbwings: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Nonsense
Why not make him a senior officer
He is still a runt to his superiors
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by HenryBills: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Well deserved !!
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by ElsonMorali: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
chigodo:

Go to school, you'll not. Be displaying your ignorance on social media. Is that currency symbol dollar in your village? MUMU!!.

The guy you quoted is an asshole no doubt but technically it's called Eurodollar. So it's still dollars anyways.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by JuanDeDios: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
amaben2020:

So I should have clapped for him for trying to insult the Igbo race? We don't behave like that in the East. Igbos have been marginalized for a long time for being quiet and docile, never again, any region that wants peace would have peace, if the Hausa Fulani or whoever wants war, well burn Nigeria to the ground and it would cease to exist as an entity. Never again!
Yawn.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by gaskiyamagana: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2019
plaindealer:
Nigeria is still a great country full of patriots and wonderful people .
Lie.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by jikjimmy: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2019
All na wash! This is in furtherance to the age long northern agenda in the Nigerian Military. Pushing up northerners by all means ahead of their more qualified southerners. It is well.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by incentive: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2019
This is GOOD Omen!
I pray that other guys out there will emulate this good outfit.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Jeferious: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
hahn:

Not even to catch flight Sef. Just stroll on a normal day as the spirit leads and take a tour of the toilet because na there e dey happen cheesy
grin grin
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by chigodo(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
ElsonMorali:

The guy you quoted is an asshole no doubt but technically it's called Eurodollar. So it's still dollars anyways.

Thanks boss. Noted. I just cant stand people that tribalise very important issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Softenergy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Racoon:
Is honesty still the best policy in today's Nigeria under a government that is filled with the likes of Abba Kyari, Timiprie Sliva-Festus Keyamo, Godswill Akpabio, Danjuma Goje, the Maiduguri army general soldiers absconded with his #400M etc
Evil flourish, when one follows the crowd that believed in this maxim " If you can't beat them, join them."
Honesty is a mustard seed, plant once, and reap in due time.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Juell(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jeferious:
My dear, I'm an Igbo, but it pays not to read meaning into every assertion. Sometimes just flow with the joke and move on.

It's a well-established fact that we Igbos like money. I don't see how that's bad. Thank God he admitted that the easterner would have invested the money in order to get more returns. Now that's the level of our hustle game. We won't buy cars that would depreciate with time, or organise "Owanbe" parties just to eat food and drink liquor with that money.

Give the same money to an average Yoruba or an Hausa man, and they may not know what to do with it.
It's good u're taking it on lighter mode
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Juell(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

Nyamiri crew member and love for money....

I doubt if our brother from the Yeast will return the money.

It's wrong to generalize, an igbo driver in Abuja once returned $15,000 forgotten in his taxi
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by Jeferious: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Juell:

It's good u're taking it on lighter mode
Of course na wetin I suppose do. If I carry the matter for head like hawker, na im be say I use style dey invite High B.P. for myself
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by mechanics(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wow, a well deserved honour, congrats to him.
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by niyidenrele: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
ayophil25:
But come to think of it, with the look on his face I don't think he is happy with the way he returned it. Maybe something prompted him to. sad
yeah remember everywhere is littered with CCTV cameras
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by mackengift: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hello mate,

I have a completely prepared business plans in the following businesses:
1. Poultry farming (broilers and layers)
2. IT consulting firm
3. Clothing line
4. Restaurant business
5. Grasscutter farming
6. Fish farming
7. Pharmacy store
8. Business consulting
9. Jewelry store
10. Beauty salon
11. Laundromat
12. Vehicle wrap and signage
13. Agrobusiness product
14. Bakery

P.S: This is not completely free, and is for serious minded people that want to start-up their own business. You can buy one of my proposal product or pay for customized business proposal.
Also, we are selling at a discount price for those who want to buy more than 3 plans.

If you need any of this, comment "interested" on the comment section. 08170496387
Re: Officer Who Returned €37,000 He Found In The Airport Got Double Promotion by jagademia: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2019
if na me i go use this opportunity look for university admission jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Is The Starting Salary Of A Dentist In Nigeria? / Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / How Do I Go About Obtaining Police Certificate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.