Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? (580 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Like Yourself First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by nuelsam: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Lets be honest with ourselves here....... Can you marry someone like you? I mean your character and way of life.....
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by blesskewe(f): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2019
Ahhhh
No na
Equation no balance na
I would get tired of 'me',
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by nuelsam: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2019
blesskewe:
Ahhhh
No na
Equation no balance na
I would get tired of 'me',
hehehehe................. Say no more, i know wazzup
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by blesskewe(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
nuelsam:
hehehehe................. Say no more, i know wazzup
Abi na
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Bojack(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Don't think so
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2019
If they didn't have asthma and hyperthyroidism then yes. I think it'll be perfect.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Yes of course, I'm the best out there.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Cocao(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
We are wired to want different things that we cannot offer ourselves. That is why marriage is a game of compliments.

Marrying someone exactly like yourself will be something else alright!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by anochuko01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
Cocao:
We are wired to want different things that we cannot offer ourselves. That is why marriage is a game of compliments.

Marrying someone exactly like yourself will be something else alright!
No. I'll marry myself over and over again.

Many people are so left, yet they'll theyLolking for Mr/Mrs right to compliment "leftiness"
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Cocao(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
anochuko01:

No. I'll marry myself over and over again.

Many people are so left, yet they'll theyLolking for Mr/Mrs right to compliment "leftiness"

Good for you!

What you call leftiness are imperfections that are normal for normal people like us.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Heloct(f): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
No. I can't.

I won't be able to deal with 'me'
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by pansophist(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Absolute yes.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Nmezor(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nope
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by OscarJaden(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
sure of course
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by Tehlu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like Yourself ? by luvyaself95(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
yes but someone more good than me

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets $100 Bills From Her Boyfriend For Being Angry / Join Ibadan Sex Club / Dance Competition For Plus Sized Ladies (hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.