Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67626 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
You want to compare countries that have so much history with America? Countries whose royalty are related someway and somehow to another with America, just one country, that was born yesterday? Are you fucking nuts?

Who sat you down and told you that Europe wasn't handling itself during these wars?

Thank you Sterope. I've stopped replying people like him. They are just so obsessed with America and it's really starving them intellectually.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2019
They want to feel among. They are uncles ruckus grin

dermmy:

Thank you Sterope. I've stopped replying people like him. They are just so obsessed with America and it's really starving them intellectually.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
US entered the war two years late. Don't worry, the allied forces were already holding their own.

Fact. They keep shouting US rescued Europe. Isn't it laughable.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
ofcourse but his disrespect for foreign authorities is not befitting an adult let alone president.

Funny enough he can't say such to Putin or small boy Kim

Forget the America first crap, if Europe and Canada decide to all close shop and isolate themselves I think the world would be heading for a third world war cos sanity would cease as humans
do it's okay for them to disrespect him but he should be smiling like mumu with them?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
dermmy post=807t04078:

Fact. They keep shouting US rescued Europe. Isn't it laughable.
Maybe in your crayon books na Fulani rescue Europe. Which Europen countries were still standing before US entered the fray?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
They want to feel among. They are uncles ruckus grin

You want to feel stupid. You are deluded hater.

Your hate for America must have damaged the little brain cells you were born with.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
You have got Tupac in your profile

If I was born with little brain cells so was Tupac grin

princfred:
You want to feel stupid. You are deluded hater.

Your hate for America must have damaged the little brain cells you were born with.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
alphaNomega:

There you go blaming them in every paragraph you wrote.

Slave trade and colonialism are hard evidences that they are far superior, stop being sentimental.

And for your information, we were living in the bush! On our own in this part of West Africa, we had not discovered cement or crude oil yet they had identified these resources and were able to develop it.

It is possible much of this place called Nigeria and Africa were largely uninhabited (aka bush) which made it easier for the European explorers to Map out these areas and share it among themselves as colonies.

During WWI, the white man had built submarines. Tell me what the indigenous people of this region had built at the same time. Yet you say they underdeveloped Africa. Did they stop you from building highly advanced ocean going vessels?

The names of African countries you hear today, the borders were all defined by them so how can you still be living in denial by saying whites are not better than us.

Dude even the fvcking language YOU AND I are using to communicate, and rant this very moment belongs to them.

So much for doing research and freeing your mind, clearly you have not.

NB: About that "chicken theory" thing you wrote, if it is the one a chicken was brutally de-feathered and came back to for chicken feed, then it is attributed to Josef Stalin not Adolf Hitler.
My brother even if you explain why 1+1=2 to these dumb brains that wont understand.
Such deluded goats and we wonder why the continent is a joke. They cant even appreciate where they lag from time immemorial. Their envy for successful people and nations instead of learning and improving fried their brain cells.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
You have got Tupac in your profile

If I was born with little brain cells so was Tupac grin

The racist goat thinks the number of brain cells has to be melanin content dependent
Again the libtards must make anything and everything about race being very racist minded.
Any day you reason outside and beyond race your brain may boot.

Reduction of regulations, trade deals and lowering tax for cooperate organisations are policies Trump implemented resulting in return of jobs as investors usually flew with there money from where they are heavily taxed and go/return where they are less taxed. Economics 101 beyond your little brain.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin ; D grin
princfred:
The racist goat thinks the number of brain cells has to be melanin content dependent
Again the libtards must make anything and everything about race being very racist minded.
Any day you reason outside and being race your brain may boot.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
grin ; D grin
Ok we call peace as you seem to be getting it and no longer making childish out of touch antiAmerican replies.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
grin ; D grin
grin cheesy
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
princfred:
Maybe in your crayon books na Fulani rescue Europe. Which Europen countries were still standing before US entered the fray?

US was reluctant to enter WW2 because she saw WW2 as Europe's problem and didnt want to interfere. It was Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec 7 1941 that dragged US into WW2 ok. So this one you are saying US came to rescue Europe.

Bro Google 'Allied forces' and check the countries that participated in WW2 from 1939-1945. The fact that Germany overran some European countries doesn't mean all the forces of those countries were decimated completely. When US came in they fought together ok. Russia defended staligrad itself when Germany invaded stalingrad. You can check the belligerents on wikipedia.

Go to Wikipedia and look at the beligerents that took part in Normandy invasion. It was the western allied powers that took Normandy back from Nazi Germany not US alone. The allied countries even fought Nazi Germany in North Africa please google 'North Africa campaign'. Go to wikipedia and look at the allies that fought world war 2. This one you guys are saying US rescued Europe. US didn't rescue Europe it fought alongside these countries to defeat Nazi Germany ok. Australia and US also fought Japan in the pacific, please Google the 'Battle of port moresby'. This same Australia also fought alongside US to defeat Japan in the pacific theatre known as "Battle of coral sea" please check these fact on wikipedia so you won't think I'm forming them just to earn likes.

The Red Army was "the main engine of Nazism's destruction," writes British historian and journalist Max Hastings in his book "Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945." The Soviet Union paid the harshest price.

Please get a digital copy of inferno, thank God it was written by a British historian. Infact go and read about the "The battle of Kursk" the largest tank battle in history. Soviet Union gave Nazi germany a brutal and decisive punch. You are so ignorant of so many things. You know nothing bro.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
princfred:
My brother even if you explain why 1+1=2 to these dumb brains that wont understand.
Such deluded goats and we wonder why the continent is a joke. They cant even appreciate where they lag from time immemorial. Their envy for successful people and nations instead of learning and improving fried their brain cells.

Hence my signature, I'm not happy about it angry
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
alphaNomega:

Slave trade and colonialism are hard evidences that they are far superior, stop being sentimental.

And for your information, we were living in the bush! On our own in this part of West Africa, we had not discovered cement or crude oil yet they had identified these resources and were able to develop it.

It is possible much of this place called Nigeria and Africa were largely uninhabited (aka bush) which made it easier for the European explorers to Map out these areas and share it among themselves as colonies.

During WWI, the white man had built submarines. Tell me what the indigenous people of this region had built at the same time. Yet you say they underdeveloped Africa. Did they stop you from building highly advanced ocean going vessels?

The names of African countries you hear today, the borders were all defined by them so how can you still be living in denial by saying whites are not better than us.

Dude even the fvcking language YOU AND I are using to communicate, and rant this very moment belongs to them.

NB: About that "chicken theory" thing you wrote, if it is the one a chicken was brutally de-feathered and came back to for chicken feed, then it is attributed to Josef Stalin not Adolf Hitler.
OK I think we may never be on the same page.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you uderstood the laws of societal development, Historical and Dialectical materialism, the succession of one mode of production by another you wont type all these.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
dermmy:

If you uderstood the laws of societal development, Historical and Dialectical materialism, the succession of one mode of production by another you wont type all these.

Thank you
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2019
dermmy:

US was reluctant to enter WW2 because she saw WW2 as Europe's problem and didnt want to interfere. It was Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on Dec 7 1941 that dragged US into WW2 ok. So this one you are saying US came to rescue Europe.

Bro Google 'Allied forces' and check the countries that participated in WW2 from 1939-1945. The fact that Germany overran some European countries doesn't mean all the forces of those countries were decimated completely. When US came in they fought together ok. Russia defended staligrad itself when Germany invaded stalingrad. You can check the belligerents on wikipedia.

Go to Wikipedia and look at the beligerents that took part in Normandy invasion. It was the western allied powers that took Normandy back from Nazi Germany not US alone. The allied countries even fought Nazi Germany in North Africa please google 'North Africa campaign'. Go to wikipedia and look at the allies that fought world war 2. This one you guys are saying US rescued Europe. US didn't rescue Europe it fought alongside these countries to defeat Nazi Germany ok. Australia and US also fought Japan in the pacific, please Google the 'Battle of port moresby'. This same Australia also fought alongside US to defeat Japan in the pacific theatre known as "Battle of coral sea" please check these fact on wikipedia so you won't think I'm forming them just to earn likes.

The Red Army was "the main engine of Nazism's destruction," writes British historian and journalist Max Hastings in his book "Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945." The Soviet Union paid the harshest price.

Please get a digital copy of inferno, thank God it was written by a British historian. Infact go and read about the "The battle of Kursk" the largest tank battle in history. Soviet Union gave Nazi germany a brutal and decisive punch. You are so ignorant of so many things. You know nothing bro.
Most if what you wrote are correct yet i cant see how it nullified the fact that Europe destroys itself when a part of it becomes too powerful and that US helped Europe from utter destruction from Nazis.
Again i ask "how many European countries were standing strong before US came in"?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
princfred:
Most if what you wrote are correct yet i cant see how it nullified the fact that Europe destroys itself when a part of it becomes too powerful and that US helped Europe from utter destruction from Nazis.
Again i ask "how many European countries were standing strong before US came in"?

Bro, the fact that some parts of those countries were attacked and occupied by Nazi troops doesn't mean all the countries fell completely. look at what Britain achieved during dambusters raid also known as "operation chastise". Those countries kept on resisting launching counter offensive even before US joined the fray.

Go and read about the exploits of Gen Charles de Gaulle of France, Gen Winston Chruchill of Britain and Field Marshal Motgomery.

Go and read "Never Surrender" by General Winston Churchill, he was a commander during the war and a Prime minister.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Penboy: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
princfred:

Please just stop arguing with that guy jare. Does he know about the AIDS Britain and France, "even Russia" recieved from USA.
In fact, who speared headed post WW2 EUROPEAN development? With massive fundings and developmental policies??

That derrmy guy is a joke. Having Knowledge is different from insight.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Penboy:

Please just stop arguing with that guy jare. Does he know about the AIDS Britain and France, "even Russia" recieved from USA.
In fact, who speared headed post WW2 EUROPEAN development? With massive fundings and developmental policies??

That derrmy guy is a joke. Having Knowledge is different from insight.

Bro the way you guys talked as if US just came to win the war for Europe, i have categorically explained how European countries allied with US to defeat Nazi Germany. You are talking about postworld war rebuilding of Europe you can see you are veering off point. We are talking about the maneuvers the allied forces made during the war that led to the defeat of Nazi Germany. Europe wasn't lazy during the war ok.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
dermmy:

Bro, the fact that some parts of those countries were attacked and occupied by Nazi troops doesn't mean all the countries fell completely. look at what Britain achieved during dambusters raid also known as "operation chastise". Those countries kept on resisting launching counter offensive even before US joined the fray.

Go and read about the exploits of Gen Charles de Gaulle of France, Gen Winston Chruchill of Britain and Field Marshal Motgomery.

Go and read "Never Surrender" by General Winston Churchill, he was a commander during the war and a Prime minister.
How many European countries were standing and strong?
Then, was it not just a matter of time for the already occupied and severly depleted few European countries left to succumb to the superior fighting force of the Nazis?

Those few assaults you trump was just about winning battles while the war was being lost anyway until America led the charge.

Also you fail at acknowledging the fact that somehow Europe usually ends up destroying Europe especially without America to provide them a moral hinge.

The earlier you respect and stop undeplaying the strategic place and role of America in world affairs the better for you lest envy fry whatever is left in your skull.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
princfred:
How many European countries were standing ?
Then was it not just a matter of time for the few already occupied and severly depleted to succumb?

The earlier you respectand stop undeplaying the strategic place and role of America in world affairs the better for you lest envy fry whatever is left in your skull.

Ok Sir. kiss
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
dermmy:

Ok Sir. kiss
Thank you Sir. cool
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
princfred:

Germany cheesy
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
sylve11:

educate him proper..... wink cool

*Just saw your mention now and simce ive got sometime to buttress.

First Europe not being homogenous needs America to save it from itself else one very strong part will somewhere along the line cluber the rest for superiority, resources or fun. Similar to Nigeria now. Europe is just like a gigantic Nigeria in terms of demographics ( highly heterogeneous different languages, religion and pursuit) like Nigeria, without a few common core values, moral hinge and rallying point, over a substantial period of time not just over decades but centuries and millenials and given a certain level of superior military firepower, very very likely, the animal instinct of man can kicks in over when certain kind of leader is in power and he can rally his part to launch offensive against some or the rest as long as he sees a path to victory given the prevalent circumstance. This is what happened in both WWW1 and WWW2 and now in Nigeria with the fulani onslaught.
Even in Asia this played out with Japan clubering China and the rest of indoasia nations until they tried to "fvcked with the wrong bitch" - again good ol USA came in and kick their ass for good.
ISIS is just a recent play of similar scenerio we know how their story went after the encounter with serious US led onslaught.
Now, why would such hell-bent blood-or-glory entities not arise even against a langered Europe without a stronger counter force in the mould of USA and NATO? The past they say give a glimpse of the future all things being equal.

This is not even considering Russia and its potential ambitions especially if NATO were to disappear from the equation.

Economically, America provides huge market coupled with the dominion of dollar something any country won't be thesame to have reduced acces to based on trade and colaboration in tech/research infrastructure.

The other details not for general consumption.
We should just be grateful USA is on top of things otherwise these other nations with less moral hinge will go the animal way out of greed and lack of control of power and want to suppress the entire world. Even Obama, Clintons and the globalist crew around Europe and the word were towing that path until Trump happened.

Even Russia fears someday USA will get a leader and citizens whose quest for power and fascist tendencies will overpower the institutions set up to checkmate such scenerio and seek to dessimate any other power militarily hence their rigid and constant zeal to maintain an on-the-ready citizenry and latest weaponry cum arsenal to confront such eventuality.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
alphaNomega:

Germany cheesy
grin
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
alphaNomega:

Germany cheesy
Lol ofcourse Germany being the European country clubering the rest just because they can.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by AgreatMan: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Sterope:
I really can't help you. For you to actually think that Trump is responsible for this economy is very laughable.

Keep worshipping him, he is your Messiah

Na so
When faced with facts, they turn around and change it to abuse
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by engrchykae(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2019
AZeD1:

You mean Obama had a hand in the Sudanese war that started in 1983?
so you don't know that obama is the brain behind the Libya debacle that brought the best government and economy in Africa to ruins?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Olafisoyem: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin only seeing this now lol
datasthmagirl:
You obviously did not know what Macron did.

1) What he and his senate imposed on those US tech companies was NOT tax, but LEVY.

2) The levy was not imposed on profit but on REVENUE - contrary to acceptable business tax norms.

3) The qualifying threshold was not only on revenues generated in France, but global revenues were also considered.

4) Can you imagine the consequences this will have on other countries' policy against those US tech companies, if Trump allows this to slide or even fail to make a HUGE public noise about it?

Dude, Trump is way out of your league of reasoning. He's not just the president of the greatest country ever on earth, he's a first generation billionaire too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.