Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67625 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by MicroBox: 3:20am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world
Because you don't know what is government real definition.

6 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by tropaz(m): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Trump is going mad. He's accumulating enemies daily. I hope his many enemies will not stand up against him.

PS; at home, he has the democrats waiting to tear him up. I just think he who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad....

Anyways,
#POL #POL #POL
Do you need competent hands to stock your farm with well managed, medicated and vaccinated point of lay birds?
We have over 200,000 birds within Southwest Nigeria. Call us today on 09025544984 or watsapp 08138581267.
All birds sourced from CHI hatchery

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Bragalane: 3:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Comment from foolish people amazes me daily on NL. So Buhari do not like those that voted for him with all the wailing from foolish Eboes all this while.
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Temple1288(m): 3:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I noticed Nigerians supporting trump don't even know a thing happening in USA, all they know is that trump must be worshipped only to spite the first black president for not selling arms to gej who was deemed not functional.

Whenever trump issue is measured they just have to add their buhari frustration which everway they can.

Its OK if trump is the only succor you get after all your political frustration in Nigeria.

However that won't make trump give you visa or stopping seeing you as an invader from shithole.

Shut up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Temple1288(m): 3:38am On Jul 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:
What makes the USA strong is their allies. With the coming of Trump, they have lost a lot of allies, lost a lot of respect etc. Imagine Iran shooting down their drone and nothing happened. smh

Something would have happened if he never cared about innocent people..

9 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Temple1288(m): 3:40am On Jul 27, 2019
orunto27:
Trump is discerning. He talks like a Prophet.

True! He said the same about Puerto Rico a year ago and Liberals called him racist.. Today they're the ones marching up and down to see the Gov resign

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Annie939(f): 4:13am On Jul 27, 2019
always fighting

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by tigerclaws: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:
Remember from foolish people amazes me daily on NL. So Buhari do not like those that voted for him with all the wailing from foolish Eboes all this while.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Atigba: 4:34am On Jul 27, 2019
kernel001:
Trump needs Europe, not fight them to conquer the rest of the world.

America doesn't need the Europe

They are liability to America

13 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.
You are more than a fool! I love Buhari I have to insult, your mother was a known prostitute in oweri in late 90th I love Buhari I have to say the truth.

4 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2019
kernel001:
Trump needs Europe, not fight them to conquer the rest of the world.

As far as history goes Europe needs America to maintain the peace they are enjoying today. Take away America and you have shortened the countdown to World war 3

15 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by NicodemusMusa: 6:25am On Jul 27, 2019
We all know Macron is a puppet of the Illuminati.

5 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I noticed Nigerians supporting trump don't even know a thing happening in USA, all they know is that trump must be worshipped[b] only to spite the first black president for not selling arms to gej who was deemed not functional.[/b]

Whenever trump issue is measured they just have to add their buhari frustration which everway they can.

Its OK if trump is the only succor you get after all your political frustration in Nigeria.

However that won't make trump give you visa or stopping seeing you as an invader from shithole.

To be honest, the way our military handled the insurgency situation during GEJ's admin was terrible. It is still bad if not worse today, but the only difference is that GEJ did not muzzle our media houses. Our soldiers are dying every week to this menace! Now many people have turned a blind eye because people living in those war torn areas allowed these same leaders rig themselves back into the position of power early this year.

That being said, do you think the USA would want to risk having their current gen military weapons in the hands of Boko Haram? You did not know that those insurgents would raid barracks and military camps to get weapons?

Most of the weapons are still available in the black market but America always keeps the best for themselves. If you want that weapon, you might as well hire the team that is trained to handle it.

Bro, there is a lot about the insurgency in the North of Nigeria, some of it being orchestrated by our government. This is not the safest forum to talk about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by AZeD1(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Obama also has a hand in the war that has decimated the nation of Sudan.

Do you still like your beloved first black president??

Trump compared to Obama is a breath of fresh air for Africa.
He has not started any wars, neither has he tried to destabilize any African nation.

Read you no go read na to dey watch CNN from morning to night.

Spits!
You mean Obama had a hand in the Sudanese war that started in 1983?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 6:51am On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

You must be very smart, clap for yourself.

Well, before you start clapping let me educate you a bit about geopolitics.

Obama and Hillary Clinton together with the rest of Europe sponsored the overthrow of Gaddafi, a man overseeing the one of the most prosperous economies in Africa.

Gadaffi died and Lybia turned to a labyrinth of slavery and death, where Boko haram train and recruit their soldiers. So, Obama indirectly funded the growth of Boko Haram and Terrorism which is seriously affecting Nigeria today.

He has not started any wars, neither has he tried to destabilize any African nation.

Spits!

AZeD1:

You mean Obama had a hand in the Sudanese war that started in 1983?

You see it is talk like this that makes me prefer foreign countries and world super powers stay away from helping poor nations in crisis.

There will always be that group of people who will point fingers to say they are the bad guys.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by WisdomFlakes: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Some Trump supporters are worse than zombies because their support for him has become irrational. Even when he is clearly in the wrong, these set have lost the capacity to objectively critique his outbursts and decisions.

21 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Ultimatezlant: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

You must be very smart, clap for yourself.

Well, before you start clapping let me educate you a bit about geopolitics.

Obama and Hillary Clinton together with the rest of Europe sponsored the overthrow of Gaddafi, a man overseeing the one of the most prosperous economies in Africa.

Gadaffi died and Lybia turned to a labyrinth of slavery and death, where Boko haram train and recruit their soldiers. So, Obama indirectly funded the growth of Boko Haram and Terrorism which is seriously affecting Nigeria today.

Spits!
lol, if you nor watch CNN na where you con dey

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by EagleNest(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Trump against the world! Fighting irrelevant fights caused by his caustic tongue. What happened to being presidential?

6 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world
Putting America first doesn't mean he should go about insulting every world leader, the other time it was the Canadian PM, later the chancellor of Germany, former PM of Britain and several others.
Is he the only wise leader in the world? While citizens of those countries and even Americans condemn him, people like you support him, when he even said that Sub Sahara African countries were Shithole countries, Americans and citizens from those countries were against him but people like you praised him. Your brain didn't tell you that he was insulting you too since you are a product of a shithole since we all know what a shithole produces.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

As far as history goes Europe needs America to maintain the peace they are enjoying today. Take away America and you have shortened the countdown to World war 3

Europe needed America during the world war. And remember the 2nd world war was won by alliance not US alone. The muscle US flexes around the world today is due to the fact that it has support of its European allies under NATO. Unilateralism is what US thrives on, whenever US ditches United Nations and takes a Unilateral move on the world stage with support from its allies be rest assured that US actions would be justified.

Without the cooperation of European countries during the cold war US wouldn't have been able to put Soviet expansionism in check. After the 2nd world war ended USSR under Joseph Stalin started expanding eastward, eastern Europe was falling to Communism and this was a threat to Western europe and America, the main reason that led US to create NATO in 1949. And this NATO really boosted US power during the cold war years because the USSR would think twice before unilaterally taking actions that undermines US powers and influence.

Emmanuel Macron once said that Europe should create its own military force, a military force that can defend europe even from US, why? Because they are not happy with the US under trump. If that should happen that would be the beginning of the end for NATO and the end of US dominance on the world stage militarily. The reason US is running its madness around the world is because of the strength of the NATO alliance. And i can tell you US has achieved its selfish interest around the world through this NATO alliance. Bro let me cut it here. US needs Europe the more but Trump does not see this because he doesn't know intl politics. Putin a brilliant tactician knows the importance of alliance when he said some years back that

"The dissolution of the Soviet Union is the biggest political disaster of the 20th century"

Look at Putin today he needs alliance badly so as to project Russia's interest around the world. What US is still enjoying.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by ednut1(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Say what you like about trump . He is 100 times better than that bastard warmonger hilary. America first. Carry on Trump. Keep grabbing them by the pussy

14 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by DONADAMS(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2019
dermmy:

Europe needed America during the world war. And remember the 2nd world war was won by alliance not US alone. The muscle US flexes around the world today is because is due to the fact that it has support of its European allies under NATO. Unilateralism is what US thrives on, whenever US ditches United Nations and takes a Unilateral move on the world stage with support from its allies be rest assured that US actions would be justified.

Without the cooperation of European countries during the cold war US wouldn't have been able to put Soviet expansionism in check. After the 2nd world war ended USSR under Joseph Stalin started expanding eastward, eastern Europe was falling to Communism and this was a threat to Western europe and America, the main reason that led US to create NATO in 1949. And this NATO really boosted US power during the cold war years beacuse the USSR would think twice before unilaterally taking actions that undermines US powers and influence.

Emmanuel Macron once said that Europe should create its own military force, a military force that can defend europe even from US, why? Because they are not happy with the US under trump. If that should happen that would be the beginning of the end for NATO and the end of US dominance on the world stage militarily. The reason US is running its madness around the world is because of the strength of the NATO alliance. And i can tell you US has achieved its selfish interest around the world through this NATO alliance. Bro let me cut it here. US needs Europe the more but Trump does not see this because he doesn't know intl politics. Putin a brilliant tactician knows the importance of alliance when he said some years back that

"The dissolution of the Soviet Union is the biggest political disaster of the 20th century"

Look at Putin today he needs alliance badly so as to project Russia's interest around the world. What US is still enjoying.

I just had to login, you are the only one that has made sense here. Nigerians don't bother to read especially when they are obsessed of someone or something. they think the U.S can stand alone without allies..very funny!!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by seanwilliam(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:
What makes the USA strong is their allies. With the coming of Trump, they have lost a lot of allies, lost a lot of respect etc. Imagine Iran shooting down their drone and nothing happened. smh
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by seanwilliam(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:
if PROTUS retaliates, can iran withstand it?

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2019
dermmy:

Europe needed America during the world war. And remember the 2nd world war was won by alliance not US alone. The muscle US flexes around the world today is due to the fact that it has support of its European allies under NATO. Unilateralism is what US thrives on, whenever US ditches United Nations and takes a Unilateral move on the world stage with support from its allies be rest assured that US actions would be justified.

Without the cooperation of European countries during the cold war US wouldn't have been able to put Soviet expansionism in check. After the 2nd world war ended USSR under Joseph Stalin started expanding eastward, eastern Europe was falling to Communism and this was a threat to Western europe and America, the main reason that led US to create NATO in 1949. And this NATO really boosted US power during the cold war years because the USSR would think twice before unilaterally taking actions that undermines US powers and influence.

Who would control the army, Germany? France? Italy?

Take away America from Europe today and it would be between Germany and Russia as we've always had it in the past. Our brothers in the Middle East are still kept in check by America, and without it they would resume their expansionist agenda in full force. Those guys would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons, mark my words.

China would still remain a formidable force in Asia and we could even see a Chinese/NK/Russian alliance this time. Trump's media loving with Kim is one way to see this union does not happen anytime soon.

I still maintain that Europe needs big brother America to maintain stability/security and America needs them so it can be relevant in the world stage. No nation can stand alone today.

12 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

Who would control the army, Germany? France? Italy?

Take away America from Europe today and it would be between Germany and Russia as we've always had it in the past. Our brothers in the Middle East are still kept in check by America, and without it they would resume their expansionist agenda in full force. Those guys would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons, mark my words.

China would still remain a formidable force in Asia and we could even see a Chinese/NK/Russian alliance this time. Trump's media loving with Kim is one way to see this union does not happen anytime soon.

I still maintain that Europe needs big brother America to maintain stability/security and America needs them so it can be relevant in the world stage. No nation can stand alone today.

When Trump was campaigning for his presidency he promised to pull US out of NATO if you can remember. He said NATO was obsolete and it was sucking US financially, he called NATO a product of the cold war, oh yes he was right by saying NATO is a product of the cold war but even after the cold war ended NATO continued to serve US selfish interests to this day. I dont need to cite examples you do justice to that.

Till today he hasn't done anything about his campaign of pulling US out of NATO. I think this is the only campaign promise he hasnt fulfilled. US couldn't counter Soviet expansionism alone during the cold war that was why it approached Europe for an alliance and it is still enjoying that alliance today. Do you know what makes Iran a deadly force in the middle east? It's because of its proxy allies the Houthis, Hezbollah etc. Alliance is very important in the pursuit of hegemony. And a military power that understands that will stand the test of time.

The truth is US needs Europe the more.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Adakintroy2: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Will you shut up ..American economy is in a great state under Trump , unemployment at its lowest , black unemployment at its lowest ever , stock markets at all time high yet you a Buhari worshiper thinks otherwise ...better receive sense

So now it does not occur to you That Macroon likewise might be putting his french people first.

15 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Adakintroy2: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Will you shut up ..American economy is in a great state under Trump , unemployment at its lowest , black unemployment at its lowest ever , stock markets at all time high yet you a Buhari worshiper thinks otherwise ...better receive sense

So.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Adakintroy2: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Lalasticlala

Has it occurs to you that Macroon just might be putting his french people first. Since we are now playing all man for himself?

11 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Adakintroy2: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Adakintroy2: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Lalasticlala

Has it occurred to you that Macroon may be putting the his french nation first. From your position as kid, enjoy the benefits. Trump knows the when he has the upper hand in negotiations and he is wielding it forcefully. Not a fair way to do business. Too greedy and intense.

What he says more like is my terms are my terms. But your terms are negotiable.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute / Lindokuhle Dlamini Kissing Jacob Zuma's Lookalike, Calls Him 'Sugar Daddy' / Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.