Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67801 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:

Go back to your hut in Ur Shithole.

Trump puts America first B4 any other. He was voted by Americans and not the world

Lalasticlala

Anywhere there is a festival of high number of ' Likes' on nairaland, I always know the chest beaters with false self image and impression are involved.

The Digital tax does not only involve American companies, one or two Chinese companies are involved. Trump is just creating problems for himself and chest beaters in Nigeria are excited
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
I am not surprised. Some slaves fought against the anti-slavery movement.

nelsonoba:

Where exactly do you get your news from? It's very obvious you are highly uninformed or misinformed. I can almost be certain that you watch too much CNN or BBC for news. Let me give you one tip to help your life; If you want to live in the real world and see things as they truly are, AVOID CNN, MSNBC, BBC AND ABC News. Any news you get from these networks is not INFORMATION, but mere NARRATIVES! They are only interested in broadcasting what they want people to think, not what happened. I stopped watching CNN since 2017, and my life has been better since.

Watch your Mueller and see for yourself what he did when he was questioned in congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPW1MAiYb6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHasBjRJAbc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICOUCAjR8dM
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
dermmy:

When Trump was campaigning for his presidency he promised to pull US out of NATO if you can remember. He said NATO was obsolete and it was sucking US financially, he called NATO a product of the cold war, oh yes he was right by saying NATO is a product of the cold war but even after the cold war ended NATO continued to serve US selfish interests to this day. I dont need to cite examples you do justice to that.

Till today he hasn't done anything about his campaign of pulling US out of NATO. I think this is the only campaign promise he hasnt fulfilled. US couldn't counter Soviet expansionism alone during the cold war that was why it approached Europe for an alliance and it is still enjoying that alliance today. Do you know what makes Iran a deadly force in the middle east? It's because of its proxy allies the Houthis, Hezbollah etc. Alliance is very important in the pursuit of hegemony. And a military power that understands that will stand the test of time.

The truth is US needs Europe the more.

I understand your point, but I do not agree with your last statement.

The truth is US needs Europe the more to counter/control Soviet expansionism

There, much better now.

Trump is a money man which is why he was furious about the US spending to fund various projects like NATO, Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), popularly known as the Iran nuclear deal, withdrawing troops from the Middle East etc.

He even posited that other NATO member nations where not contributing their quota to the organization of which USA had been the highest contributor. Why are we spending so much of America's money to defend you... and you are not paying your fair share....if you want NATO to work, you pay up! Lol, the money just dey pepper Trump and he was naïve so to speak.

These acts of Trump seems to benefit Russia on the long run and it added more credence to the allegations that the Russians were behind his electoral victory.

The some average Americans could not see the reason why POTUS should be pulling out of Europe and the Middle East. A move also frowned upon by the US allies, heck it even made Macron suggest an EU army but that has it's own problems and is a full ketle of fish.

In his early days, he had not realised the gravity of his decisions but a few years in the White House and a bit more experience has made him soft pedal on those decisions.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
i keep telling them... US only needs Israel to discombobulate Iran

Lol. Then Israel should have discombobulate Iran since, that is if it can do it alone. Israel did not ask for US permission when it flew over Iraq in 1981 and destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactors. The operation was codenamed "operation opera" She should try that on Iran now if she thinks she can do it again. Instead she lobbied America to help her aqueeze Iran's economy.

Discombobulation kor distillation ni grin
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Alkanoicacid(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

You see it is talk like this that makes me prefer foreign countries and world super powers stay away from helping poor nations in crisis.

There will always be that group of people who will point fingers to say they are the bad guys.
You're so brainwashed. Who are the Grand sponsors of insurgencies and terrorism in the world today if not the so called world powers.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
WriterX:
X had a brilliant breakfast this morning, X is planning on having bull sprinkles with a touch of cassava gold and a bottle of pepperonus glacial for the noon.

Oga, your Vitamin C has finished, go to the pharmacy.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Alkanoicacid:
You're so brainwashed. Who are the Grand sponsors of insurgencies and terrorism in the world today if not the so called world powers.

I doubt you know what it means to be brainwashed.

My memory fails me now so I can not recall the details, but I remember there was a problem going on in Nigeria some years ago and a good number of us went to social media (Facebook, Twitter) ranting about why first world countries (America, Britain) have abandoned Nigeria, as if to turn a blind eye.

I laughed at the comments and scrolled away (maybe that's why I don't remember the exact event)

My point is, if they don't help you, you will complain and blame them for neglecting you. If they help you, you will still complain that they are taking advantage of your crisis for their own benefit.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
goldust777:

He is destroying America from the inside out.reminds me of Hitler who did the same to Germany and the Germans hailed him as a genius.funny enough Donald Trump idolizes Hitler.France is America's greatest ally and have been allies hundreds of years before Donald Trump was born [b]they supported America for the fight of their independence from Britain [/b]if you are aware of that history.Donald Trump is already destroying the foundation of what made America great in the first place.he is getting rid of immigrants while his wife is an immigrant his grandfather a German immigrant.if you know your history America was originally inhabited by red Indians before Donald Trumps ancestors migrated from Europe to America.Call a spade a spade and not suffer from white supremacy inferiority syndrome

But America fvck up sha, America is like that your guy you borrow money but e no go gree give you back especially wen u come need am pass.
grin

They did not pay France back their money and France was broke at the time. Coupled with the extravagant lifestyle of the French monarchy, terrible living conditions of the Third estate plus a ridiculous tax regime, a natural disaster (drought?) and a baaaaad economy, the French Revolution started.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
US entered the war two years late. Don't worry, the allied forces were already holding their own.

Penboy:

Bros stop talking like this nau. All those countries you mentioned had all fallen during the war. France was over. In fact, France became a battle ground. Britain was strained; barely surviving from trade deals between USA. Or what dyou think prompted Japan's action and US entry into the war? Even your might Russia was hit.

Bros re-read your history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by candygist: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.

The topic is about trump and Macron. Not an avenue for you to insult somebody from Africa. Discuss what's on ground .
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

I am the kid? We are here exchanging ideas and you are throwing insults and it's me that is the kid? I wont even dignify you with any kind of insult. You are not worth it. Next time go the the big brother section where you belong Instead of posting here. You clearly have no idea what the adults are on about here.

I was going to quote that cow until I read your post. Ignore the idíot.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by frankmoney(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
we will know who truly likes trump after the election..
ok o
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'm about calling LAWMA to empty your head too much dirt is inside.
I know you dont have sense but must you make it obvious.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
dermmy:

Lol. Then Israel should have discombobulate Iran since, that is if it can do it alone. Israel did not ask for US permission when it flew over Iraq in 1981 and destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactors. The operation was codenamed "operation opera" She should try that on Iran now if she thinks she can do it again. Instead she lobbied America to help her aqueeze Iran's economy.

Discombobulation kor distillation ni grin
thats how you Negroes will keep hyping Iran but when it starts you people will start crying manslaughter and blue murder. I hope you will help Iran fight the war when it starts? oooo! I forgot you will be behind your keypad fighting yours.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Sirwallace post=80680536][/quote]so who benefits more?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are naive in international politics

The only reason America and Russia are at loggerheads is because one sees eachother as a treat to the international order. or what do you take America not satisfied with Russia position in Iran

Or you haven't read the history of America buying Alaska from Russia because it feared that Russia will use it to spy on it in the future.

America has been leading the world order ever since the end of world war two. America has prevented Russia from joining world trade organisation and numerous other organizations

Inaddition, Russians have successfully spied, carry-out espionage and numerous activities on American soil since immediately after the cold war.

So what are you talking about?

Oga, I am hearing this your version for the first time. You sef think am, if Russia knew the territory would be stragetic in spying on America would they have ever sold it? Think about it man!

There was a time Russia and America were "buddies". That was when Great Britain was expanding her territory and colonizing new land (sic Canada)

Russia has never been in good terms with the UK and it owned territory on the North American continent (Alaska)

Russia was not in good economic shape at the time, so defending that territory from the British colonialists would have been difficult, if not impossible.

The American revolution had already happened and America was never going to let the British take over any of her land, so what better " defensive" option than to sell that territory to America to keep the British away?

And that's exactly what Russian did. She sold Alaska to the USA for mouthwatering sum of US$7.2 million. Now she did not have to worry about a British invasion from the East cheesy

Thank me later
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You all are babies to international relations.

if they assisted USA then what was their impact and input in the war?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Bros there is no longer an ideological basis (communism vs capitalism) for any hatred between America and Russia. Russia is a fully fledged capitalist country today. The fundamental difference is Russia's aggression against NATO. Without NATO expanding into Europe, they would be buddies. Russian separatists shot down a commercial jet with innocent civilians over Ukraine in 2015!!!. Russia has annexed parts of Georgia, Ukraine and Maldova. Russia organised the broad day light assassination of people on the streets of London. That's why Europe fears Russia.

Dude I forgot this completely!!!

Russia is a force to be reckoned with I see world war 3 as NATO vs Russia/Iran/±China,NK
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

Where was this western alliance during WW2 when the Germans over ran almost all of Europe? Americans had to travel thousands of miles across the Atlantic to rescue Europe. And you're here in 2019 talking about a mythical western alliance. Don't go and talk like this on American forums. They'll just insult the heck out of you.

grin grin grin grin cheesy they will ask for his location.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

America didn't rescue Europe during WW2? HAHAHA
And it's me that needs to do the research? Do you know what the NAZIS were doing to the Russians before the Americans stormed Normandy? Do you know America gave Stalin weapons to fight the Nazis? Do you know Germany had already annexed parts of Russia before D-day?

He does not know what is going on grin

If not for America's intervention in the war and Russia's blistering cold weather, we would have all been speaking German today.

Just as Britain and France shared all German colonies in Africa, the Germans would have taken the entire continent!!! No wonder America could not let this happen. Russia could not put up a fight.

Let's not forget Japan, they would have had more territory today too!

Italy was the weakest link tongue
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by nelsonoba: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sterope:
I am not surprised. Some slaves fought against the anti-slavery movement.

.......but you will definitely be surprised when you decide to study your history and learn that it was Christian white men who formed the pressure group called 'The Quakers' and they fought the government to make laws that abolished slavery because they believed that according to the bible, ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL BY GOD.

It will also surprise you to know that it was also white men lead by a Republican President known as Abraham Lincoln that went to war for over 3years with some other white men in Southern USA who refused to accept the abolition of slavery. If these mainly Republican white men had not been willing to go to war and fight for the black man to be free, slavery would have carried on and there is every likelihood that our African brothers would have continued selling our fellow blacks to the whites. So next time you want to say evil about the whiteman and how they were oppressing blacks as slaves in the past, stick these two things into your head;

1) IF OUR FELLOW BLACK BROTHERS HAD NOT SOLD THEIR BROTHERS INTO SLAVERY, THE WHITE MEN WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN THE SLAVES TO BUY

2) IF THE WHITEMAN DID NOT DECIDE TO GO TO WAR TO STOP SLAVERY, IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT SLAVERY WOULD HAVE CONTINUED AND YOU YOURSELF MAY HAVE BEEN A SLAVE TODAY!
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by onegig(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
datasthmagirl:
I don't care about your anticapitalist and anti innovation ideology. The route is pretty simplistic: when you fail to be productive, blame your failure on your more productive peers and clamour for bigger and more intrusive government who can rob the productive businesses on your behalf and transfer the proceeds of such robbery to you.

But here's the newsflash: that idea of robbing Peter to help Paul is unsustainable.

Wait until those tech companies blacklist France in their global business model or push the cost of doing business in France back to French consumers and local businesses. Then you'd know that levying business revenue as opposed to taxing business profits is a terribly bad policy.

By the way, I don't even care what France does with it's policy direction. They will always get equal or 10x higher consequences for their choice. My qualms are with folks like you who hate on Trump for standing up for his people.

There's a reason America has remained the global HQ of innovations for decades. And they did not get their by levying the revenues of their entrepreneurs.

Thanks to Mr. Trump, France (and all those like them) will keep messing up their innovation quotient until all the American feeding bottles get totally pulled away from their national mouths. Then they will beg and lobby for those businesses to come in.

Lol me anticapitalist?

Innovation thrives when there are humans who can actually use these products.

You seem to think like a country can exist in a silo. You speak with too much emotions. And you talk about failures and peers doing better? Lol you forget Siemens, Nokia, Spotify, trivago, Skype, ASOS are actually European coys? So what failures are you actually talking about?

Yeah the US has more tech companies and that's because of the differences in risk aversion and the BS open market the US peddles to EU countries. It takes a knee jerk reaction to push them into action. It doesn't take lots to create a search Engine or Social media app for the EU alone. Yeah it takes time but if there was to be a need. Then it would thrive. China has shown that.

Businesses don't run with emotions. These tech firms would not pull out of France. They would rather negotiate. You don't need to travel far to see how most tech firms are lobbying to get a slice of the Chinese Markets even with state sponsored competitors and the Chinese governments shutting them out.

The taxes been levied on them is a small price to them. They would adjust.

Small businesses and enterprises in France currently pay 20% in taxes and there are still millions of them. They are still innovating and making profits. The tech companies should pay their fair share. If the USA puts any tariffs up against an EU country, in this case France, the entire EU responds in kind to maintain the integrity of the single market. That's the point of the EU.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Are you that thick-brained? No wonder you watch Fox News?

Okay, let me set you right

O ye slave! I have nothing against the whiteman. I blame neither the whites not the blacks for it. Slavery was normal everywhere, it is unfortunate the way things turned out.

However, some slaves fought against the anti-slavery movement that is they fought for their white masters against those who care about their rights.

So when you are all about Trump, you are like those slaves fighting for their mastersgrin. Have you worshipped Trump's today?

nelsonoba:

.......but you will definitely be surprised when you decide to study your history and learn that it was Christian white men who formed the pressure group called 'The Quakers' and they fought the government to make laws that abolished slavery because they believed that according to the bible, ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL BY GOD.

It will also surprise you to know that it was also white men lead by a Republican President known as Abraham Lincoln that went to war for over 3years with some other white men in Southern USA who refused to accept the abolition of slavery. If these mainly Republican white men had not been willing to go to war and fight for the black man to be free, slavery would have carried on and there is every likelihood that our African brothers would have continued selling our fellow blacks to the whites. So next time you want to say evil about the whiteman and how they were oppressing blacks as slaves in the past, stick these two things into your head;

1) IF OUR FELLOW BLACK BROTHERS HAD NOT SOLD THEIR BROTHERS INTO SLAVERY, THE WHITE MEN WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN THE SLAVES TO BUY

2) IF THE WHITEMAN DID NOT DECIDE TO GO TO WAR TO STOP SLAVERY, IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT SLAVERY WOULD HAVE CONTINUED AND YOU YOURSELF MAY HAVE BEEN A SLAVE TODAY!

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
datasthmagirl:
I don't care about your anticapitalist and anti innovation ideology. The route is pretty simplistic: when you fail to be productive, blame your failure on your more productive peers and clamour for bigger and more intrusive government who can rob the productive businesses on your behalf and transfer the proceeds of such robbery to you.

But here's the newsflash: that idea of robbing Peter to help Paul is unsustainable.

Wait until those tech companies blacklist France in their global business model or push the cost of doing business in France back to French consumers and local businesses. Then you'd know that levying business revenue as opposed to taxing business profits is a terribly bad policy.

By the way, I don't even care what France does with it's policy direction. They will always get equal or 10x higher consequences for their choice. My qualms are with folks like you who hate on Trump for standing up for his people.

There's a reason America has remained the global HQ of innovations for decades. And they did not get their by levying the revenues of their entrepreneurs.

Thanks to Mr. Trump, France (and all those like them) will keep messing up their innovation quotient until all the American feeding bottles get totally pulled away from their national mouths. Then they will beg and lobby for those businesses to come in.

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by datasthmagirl(f): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
1) Trump's wife was never an illegal alien.

2) Trump loves immigrants. He has a long history of dating, marrying, and giving jobs to immigrants.

3) The fact that you don't know the difference between illegal aliens and legal immigrants says a whole lot about your level of knowledge in this matter.

4) Levying American companies unfairly and setting bad precedence for over 200 other countries to do the same is not "destruction of the foundation of French/American relations". But Mr. Trump calling it out is your headache. You must have a very serious issue with basic logic.

goldust777:

He is destroying America from the inside out.reminds me of Hitler who did the same to Germany and the Germans hailed him as a genius.funny enough Dnald Trump idolizes Hitler.France is America's greatest ally and have been allies hundreds of years before Donald Trump was born they supported America for the fight of their independence from Britain if you are aware of that history.Donald Trump is already destroying the foundation of what made America great in the first place.he is getting rid of immigrants while his wife is an immigrant his grandfather a German immigrant.if you know your history America was originally inhabited by red Indians before Donald Trumps ancestors migrated from Europe to America.Call a spade a spade and not suffer from white supremacy inferiority syndrome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by dermmy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
thats how you Negroes will keep hyping Iran but when it starts you people will start crying manslaughter and blue murder. I hope you will help Iran fight the war when it starts? oooo! I forgot you will be behind your keypad fighting yours.

Wow. I'm proud to be a Negro. You didn't answer my question. Why hasn't Israel discombobulated Iran? Iraq wasn't an existential threat to Israel in 1981 when Israel flew over Iraq and destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactors. Now that Iran is threatening her existence then she should act the same way she did in 1981. Infact she needs to discombobulate Iran before Iran enriches uranium to the level where it is needed to build nukes. When will Israel discombobulate Iran?? ? ?? LOL

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Temple1288(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sterope:
You are so much in love with the orange man.

You should try and remember that Trump doesn't give a damn about you or making your life better. Total support for a bigot, racist and misogynist shows you suffer from a lot of irredeemable issues. I can't help you darling. You are a lost cause.

He's doing more to enhance the lives of Blacks in America.. Now shut up!
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
dermmy:

Wow. I'm proud to be a Negro. You didn't answer my question. Why hasn't Israel discombobulated Iran? Iraq wasn't an existential threat to Israel in 1981 when Israel flew over Iraq and destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactors. Now that Iran is threatening her existence then she should act the same way she did in 1981. Infact she needs to discombobulate Iran before Iran enriches uranium to the level where it is needed to build nukes. When will Israel discombobulate Iran?? ? ?? LOL
when Iran becomes a major threat to Israel or are they?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

I doubt you know what it means to be brainwashed.

My memory fails me now so I can not recall the details, but I remember there was a problem going on in Nigeria some years ago and a good number of us went to social media (Facebook, Twitter) ranting about why first world countries (America, Britain) have abandoned Nigeria, as if to turn a blind eye.

I laughed at the comments and scrolled away (maybe that's why I don't remember the exact event)

My point is, if they don't help you, you will complain and blame them for neglecting you. If they help you, you will still complain that they are taking advantage of your crisis for their own benefit.
My point is that they are the causes of all our major problems in the first place. They won't help you, if they do, they only want to appear as the good guys, just like Hitler's chicken theory.

They underdeveloped Africa and they made sure it remains so, it's not today's work, the world powers you see today aren't the ones who started everything, they inherited everything from there fore Fathers.

They created the so called America. They are behind everything, every wars and battles. Guess what? they are just beginning.

The whites are not better than us, they erased our history, we were not illiterates neither were we living in the bush before they came. I can't be lecturing you here, you should be able to do research and free your mind.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by nelsonoba: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
grin grin grin grin

Are you that thick-brained? No wonder you watch Fox News?

Okay, let me set you right

O ye slave! I have nothing against the whiteman. I blame neither the whites not the blacks for it. Slavery was normal everywhere, it is unfortunate the way things turned out.

However, some slaves fought against the anti-slavery movement that is they fought for their white masters against those who care about their rights.

So when you are all about Trump, you are like those slaves fighting for their mastersgrin. Have you worshipped Trump's today?

I'm not surprised at your aversion to truth. When your life is based on what you watch on CNN, how can you be wise??

See your hero Democrats below

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2019
Trump didn't build the economy. The economy was already recovering before he came in. You can confirm yourself

Do you know what it is happening at the sea? Have you been to China before? Before you post shit about climate, understand the basics first.

Respect yourself and don't quote me again, please?

nelsonoba:

I'm not surprised at your aversion to truth. When your life is based on what you watch on CNN, how can you be wise??

See your hero Democrats below
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by baratech: 3:15am On Jul 28, 2019
Ayotemide:
But these 'American companies' provide services beyond their home state, is it not logical that they be taxed by other countries they operate in.

A president/leader that speaks without weighing the implications of his words is the foolish one.

Trump needs EQ or a VACATION, whichever works.

It is not logical.

It's digital tax.

It's just like Ghana government taxing Nairaland because Ghanaians visit Nairaland and place ads here...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.