Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,330 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67823 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by samsono30: 6:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I noticed Nigerians supporting trump don't even know a thing happening in USA, all they know is that trump must be worshipped only to spite the first black president for not selling arms to gej who was deemed not functional.

Whenever trump issue is measured they just have to add their buhari frustration which everway they can.

The so called economy has been a rip off of the work Obama put in place not that trump revived the world biggest economy from any previous decline (economy was ok when trump came in).

The foundation of which America was built as a global leader is its position in global affairs which trump has isolated it from in the pretence of america first that is actually white supremacy been the most emboldened more than at any time

Its OK if trump is the only succor pained Nigerians get after all your political frustration in Nigeria.

However that won't make trump give you visa or stopping seeing you as an invader from shithole.

If u dont shot up, i will give u a dirty slap, hear this one ooo what Obama put in place, not only Obama is what Buhari put in place. mumu like u, log off or u collect dirty slap nonsense.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

You must be very smart, clap for yourself.

Well, before you start clapping let me educate you a bit about geopolitics.

Obama and Hillary Clinton together with the rest of Europe sponsored the overthrow of Gaddafi, a man overseeing the one of the most prosperous economies in Africa.

Gadaffi died and Lybia turned to a labyrinth of slavery and death, where Boko haram train and recruit their soldiers. So, Obama indirectly funded the growth of Boko Haram and Terrorism which is seriously affecting Nigeria today.

Obama also has a hand in the war that has decimated the nation of Sudan.

Do you still like your beloved first black president??

Trump compared to Obama is a breath of fresh air for Africa.
He has not started any wars, neither has he tried to destabilize any African nation.

Read you no go read na to dey watch CNN from morning to night.

Spits!
Don't mind the ignorant racist who thinks Obama has to be worshipped for having melanin.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2019
datasthmagirl:
You watch too much CNN.

CNN in particular (and left wing media in general) is not good for your mental health.

Try to diversify your media consumption.

These folks are setting you all up again for major meltdown in 2020. What you are doing now is the very reason folks were literally weeping on live TV and in the streets back in 2016 - just as it's now happening in the UK about brexit.

Help yourself if you can. Question the media biases and propaganda. Counter your favorite news sources brain washing machine with opposing views. Always try to have a grasp on all sides of the divides. But stick with vetted facts and realities even when they demolish your preferred or popular narratives. Refuse to be brainwashed by idiotic propaganda machines and their propagandists pretending to be journalists or media outlets.

Always a beauty to hear a smart girl. You just earned a follower with this comment.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by goldust777: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2019
datasthmagirl:
1) Trump's wife was never an illegal alien.

2) Trump loves immigrants. He has a long history of dating, marrying, and giving jobs to immigrants.

3) The fact that you don't know the difference between illegal aliens and legal immigrants says a whole lot about your level of knowledge in this matter.

4) Levying American companies unfairly and setting bad precedence for over 200 other countries to do the same is not "destruction of the foundation of French/American relations". But Mr. Trump calling it out is your headache. You must have a very serious issue with basic logic.

See who is talking about logic is taking the lives of millions of American red Indians and forcefully taking over their land legal or logically make sense.if that had happened here in Nigeria your ancestors would have been wiped away and you won't be here wasting data talking about logic because you won't even exist I know your basic logic is too basic to understand what I'm saying.Maybe logic is not so basic afterall grin

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
I really can't help you. For you to actually think that Trump is responsible for this economy is very laughable.

Keep worshipping him, he is your Messiah

Since you cant counter his points ofcourse ad-hominem attacks its all you've got left.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2019
sunboy:

Well said! There are institutions that deal with matters like this, trying to bully your allies into submission will make you lose the respect and trust that other allies have for you.

America needs her allies, her allies needs her too. He can do better than going to his tweeter to write that.
And the allies can do better than first imposing foolish taxes on fellow ally.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
Do you follow the news on Trump? Do you know that Mueller recently said that the reason Trump had not been indicted is because he is a sitting president? Are you aware of his court cases? Do you have a picture of Trump hanging on your wall that you watch daily and hourly? And no, I don't know the businessmen who respects Trump because the only people, businessmen or not that respect this man, are those who are in support of him to begin with. I really don't know what you are talking about when you use Trump and respect for his business skills in the same sentence. Even very few of the executives of these businesses even give a damn about Trump to begin with...like I asked earlier, have you ever followed Trump in the news?

Is it fair for that woman who sells you fish to pay tax from the little she earns while the big corporation go tax free? Is her business not putting food down on the table? Do you know how tax is calculated especially in the developed countries? Does tax affects their inability to generate enough profit for their stakeholders?

How do you expect the Government to run? Who provides the environment for these businesses to run?

And when you cripple or dont protect big cooperations and big business men who establiah big cooperations like Obama did Buhari has done Nigeria and they flew with their to other countries where they are protected, where will employment come from to sustain the economy?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by wirinet(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2019
onegig:

Lol me anticapitalist?

Innovation thrives when there are humans who can actually use these products.

You seem to think like a country can exist in a silo. You speak with too much emotions. And you talk about failures and peers doing better? Lol you forget Siemens, Nokia, Spotify, trivago, Skype, ASOS are actually European coys? So what failures are you actually talking about?

Yeah the US has more tech companies and that's because of the differences in risk aversion and the BS open market the US peddles to EU countries. It takes a knee jerk reaction to push them into action. It doesn't take lots to create a search Engine or Social media app for the EU alone. Yeah it takes time but if there was to be a need. Then it would thrive. China has shown that.

Businesses don't run with emotions. These tech firms would not pull out of France. They would rather negotiate. You don't need to travel far to see how most tech firms are lobbying to get a slice of the Chinese Markets even with state sponsored competitors and the Chinese governments shutting them out.

The taxes been levied on them is a small price to them. They would adjust.

Small businesses and enterprises in France currently pay 20% in taxes and there are still millions of them. They are still innovating and making profits. The tech companies should pay their fair share. If the USA puts any tariffs up against an EU country, in this case France, the entire EU responds in kind to maintain the integrity of the single market. That's the point of the EU.

Xi jinping is a genius. He already forsaw that the US domination of tech, would eventually lead to bullying and added security risk, and so limited the influence of US tech giants in China. For every tech company, the Chinese created a corresponding Chinese version and then put strict restrictions on the US companies. You think the US would not jump for joy, if the Chinese government remove restrictions on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Uber, etc, and just decide to impose a 3% tax on revenue alone. Just because Chinese phone companies rely on Android Operating system, you see how trump is using that to blackmail Huawei. They started developing their own operating system too late.

The EU are now seeing the stupidity in relying too much on the US for tech and military. I hope European has smelt the coffee and start massively investing in home grown tech and military hardware.

Under normal circumstances, the US government should have used diplomatic channels to hear France's concerns and reasons for the tax, and then negotiate a settlement acceptable to both sides, but trump is feeling too arrogant to even talk to macron.
I see this issue if not handled maturely leading to a trade war between the US and EU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
You are so much in love with the orange man.

You should try and remember that Trump doesn't give a damn about you or making your life better. Total support for a bigot, racist and misogynist shows you suffer from a lot of irredeemable issues. I can't help you darling. You are a lost cause.

And you are so much in hate with the special one who is unleashing the full potential of American economy, who eradicated ISIS, took on and straightened China, NK and Syria and has revamped the military capacity of America to serve as deterant to islamic jihadism while you worship the wimp of a man Obama just for him having extra melanin out of your racist bent & shallow IQ under whose reign ISIS and Syrian dictator desolated humanity while he Obama was more interested in getting men to pee in womens conveniece and cakes being baked for gays than in ending Chinese economic injustice or more important issues like a typical African leader you are used to.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2019
babaolofin:

Anywhere there is a festival of high number of ' Likes' on nairaland, I always know the chest beaters with false self image and impression are involved.

The Digital tax does not only involve American companies, one or two Chinese companies are involved. Trump is just creating problems for himself and chest beaters in Nigeria are excited
So because some others are victims too Trump should play deaf, blind and dumb like you skull mining cowards hirtheto do in Nigeria? what a moronic logic by a village fool. Keep such idiotic orientation in your region, American leaders and people did not become great thinking like that ..... like animals.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sammiejokes(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2019
pseudonomer:

As far I can confirm, Germany tax digital products outside Europe/Germany. I have so many digital products that always cost extra by living in Germany.

Go get your fact right. This digital tax is a 2-3% on all revenue from foreign companies in France not on consumers in germany.. France initially took the proposal to EU but was rejected. Macron went ahead and implement it in France with hope other EU countries will join him. Macron is starting a trade war with USA. He should be ready for retaliation. Europe economy hovers around 1%. Trump will easily Assist macron into recession. Mark my worlds. China is expressing shrinking GDP because of the trade war. France is too small, it can only have more weight if other EU join France to implement digital tax.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2019
datasthmagirl:
You obviously did not know what Macron did.

1) What he and his senate imposed on those US tech companies was NOT tax, but LEVY.

2) The levy was not imposed on profit but on REVENUE - contrary to acceptable business tax norms.

3) The qualifying threshold was not only on revenues generated in France, but global revenues were also considered.

4) Can you imagine the consequences this will have on other countries' policy against those US tech companies, if Trump allows this to slide or even fail to make a HUGE public noise about it?

Dude, Trump is way out of your league of reasoning. He's not just the president of the greatest country ever on earth, he's a first generation billionaire too.

You are so informed and make so much sense i'm beginning to eonder if you are really a Nigerian lady. Surely a beautiful one was born.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by pseudonomer: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Sammiejokes:

Go get your fact right. This digital tax is a 2-3% on all revenue from foreign companies in France not on consumers in germany.. France initially took the proposal to EU but was rejected. Macron went ahead and implement it in France with hope other EU countries will join him. Macron is starting a trade war with USA. He should be ready for retaliation. Europe economy hovers around 1%. Trump will easily Assist macron into recession. Mark my worlds. China is expressing shrinking GDP because of the trade war. France is too small, it can only have more weight if other EU join France to implement digital tax.

Okay, got it. But Already no one is fan of Trump in Europe except Russia.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
Trump is no different from our African leaders but slave mentality has clouded Africans (especially nairalanders) minds. Most Americans don't like this guy. This is the same man who's using the courts to prevent lawmakers from accessing his tax returns. What's he hiding? This dude is as corrupt as our leaders
Thesame lawmakers who didnt get of their way to get access to the thousands of email bleeched by crooked clintons.
So why would he allow such biased hatfilled lawmakers access to his finances for them to witch-hunt him with? Are they not taking him for a naive sucker?

If you consider Trump as African leaders with him getting unemployment at record lows and stock returns at record highs then your brain is simply too convoluted.
He is only hated by morons, handout seekers and illegals like you but he is President so i guess that means his lovers were and are more relevant while his haters, like you, are inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2019
dermmy:

It's like you are really obsessed with America. You are talking as if US came to do the job for Europe. WW2 was won through the alliance of different countries, US troops were fighting alongside french, british, polish, Swiss, Netherland, Russian troops even these imperial powers went to their colonies to recruit conspcripts to fight for them. Conscripts were taken from Africa, middle east and other parts of the world in large numbers and you are giving the credits to America. Infact the performance of Africans in the 2nd world war was great that it boosted their morale and changed their view of white man superiority. This is what happens when you are obsessed with someone/something and you can't even think straight.

I'll stop quoting you.
Do you know that without the Manhattan project, you would have been typing your responses in Dutch?...That is if the Nazis permit a black ape from Africa to own a phone not to talk of having internet access

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2019
dermmy:

You are arguing out of point you are even arguing against your point. Oh yea US is the one paying the bulk of NATO bills but which country is actively using the alliance for its interest most? It's the United States, so what do you expect? The fact that US is the one paying bulk of the bills should tell you that America really values and need NATO and does not want the alliance to die.

Let me give you facts. If NATO dies today i can tell you western European countries would build their own military organisation that would protect them from Russia and any other percieved foe. Infact french president Emmanuel Macron has hinted on that last year when Trump was barking at European countries for their inability to pay up their bills.

US is the only country in NATO that has invoked article 5 during its creation. After the 9/11 attack on US. US triggered article 5 and declared herself under attack, NATO countries started flying intelligence misson over US in solidarity and moved to Afghanistan to smoke out the taliban govt that gave Osama a safe haven. So that alliance is very vital to US world hegemony. Do you think US can take on Russia and China alone without the help of her NATO allies?

US really need the cooperation of her allies to continue her hegemony.
The last time Europe did this they ended up clubering each other and creating WW2. Even WW1 was a result of Europe not having the moral fabric to apply restrain even agaist itself when it has soo much superior military capability and it took American interference, blood and presense to straighten their mess.
You and Europe should be careful what you wish for.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2019
trojan84:

You call Russia and Europeans as if they are different, please which continent can you find Russia?

Eurasia
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2019
CTPlayer:
I read the digital tax abstract. It is a 3% tax on online/websites/platforms who gross revenues is over X amount.
So as an example a French restaurant that advertises on Facebook will pay 3% more for their advertisement or any French
resident that buys something on Amazon will pay 3% more. With a tax like this 99% of the time the customer pays the tax.
The digital/online company passes the cost of the tax onto the customer. So France is really just taxing their own residents
and business.

The French are the greatest tax collectors in the universe, they have even taxed themselves into a revolution. Not surprised

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2019
AgreatMan:

What baseless court cases? The same cases that were not enough to stop him from running as President? I beg leave matter, all na noise.

And no, I don't follow Trump in the news but somehow, d dude has infiltrated every news site I am usually interested in.

Poor people go to the bank to save money n go home to think about what they will use the money for. A rich man comes to the bank to collect their money and run his biz.

Trump has no business skills but somehow the American economy has being at his best ever. His juju must be very strong.

Tax is meant for the poor n not for the rich, the rich folks know how to push their tax due date ahead. Sad reality that u should let sink in. Don't let your hate become an obsession.

And let's reduce this "if" statement. If Trump hadn't won the election. If I hadn't graduated with third class. If I hadn't had this misfortune. All na story

They don't know my brother. I felt that sad
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2019
The cases are not baseless. It is not unusual for big corporations to try and screwup others.

Mueller admitted to the house that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted was because he is a sitting president

Talking about countries, most of these investors and owners are not even Americans. Most of their highly skilled employees are mostly from other countries. America is not yet greatest country on earth. It appears it is because of the military might and we all know where their veterans end up...by the roadside.

You measure a country's greatness by its quality of living and social service which include health service, education, etc.

America is far down the list, people die because of lack of affordable healthcare. The education system is not great. There isn't much Government support for those who need help. Yet the consumerism extremely high. This is a country that woul rate spend a big chunk of its budget on the military while its veterans and citizens struggle with a good standard of living.

Trump believes the rich should get richer while the poor should get poorer. As bad as Boris is, whom by the way had been compared to Trump, he will not dream of most policies Trump seeks to impose in America including giving corporations a big tax break so that the rich can get richer. Individuals and small businesses cannot be paying taxes on the little they get and big corporations that make loads fail to contribute their quota to the system.

You cannot claim America is great where you have never lived there. America protects their with money and sucker everyone else into believing that there is something called the American dream. You will never see an European talking about Great America.

It is a myth and it is about its military which had been effectively used to sabotage world peace. Europeans have had enough on war and colonisation that know it knows better than pretend to be saving the world. We care more about having a better life than suffering and smiling because we have the bigger guns. The only thing Trump has gone is talk about America's greatness and provoke other countries to show the world how that America has the bigger penis. What has he done for the average American on the street? Before you mention employment rate, Trump is not responsible for that. Can you point to at least one bill or policy he has done on that? The employment rate has been increasing before Obama left.

To answer your other mentions, I don't live in America. However, I know that every working European pays its dues to the economy, why should big tech corporations be exempted?

princfred:
Since you cant counter his points ofcourse ad-hominem attacks its all you've got left.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
The cases are not baseless. It is not unusual for big corporations to try and screwup others.

Mueller admitted to the house that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted was because he is a sitting president

Talking about countries, most of these investors and owners are not even Americans. Most of their highly skilled employees are mostly from other countries. America is not yet greatest country on earth. It appears it is because of the military might and we all know where their veterans end up...by the roadside.

You measure a country's greatness by its quality of living and social service which include health service, education, etc.

America is far down the list, people die because of lack of affordable healthcare. The education system is not great. There isn't much Government support for those who need help. Yet the consumerism extremely high. This is a country that woul rate spend a big chunk of its budget on the military while its veterans and citizens struggle with a good standard of living.

Trump believes the rich should get richer while the poor should get poorer. As bad as Boris is, whom by the way had been compared to Trump, he will not dream of most policies Trump seeks to impose in America including giving corporations a big tax break so that the rich can get richer. Individuals and small businesses cannot be paying taxes on the little they get and big corporations that make loads fail to contribute their quota to the system.

You cannot claim America is great where you have never lived there. America protects their with money and sucker everyone else into believing that there is something called the American dream. You will never see an European talking about Great America.

It is a myth and it is about its military which had been effectively used to sabotage world peace. Europeans have had enough on war and colonisation that know it knows better than pretend to be saving the world. We care more about having a better life than suffering and smiling because we have the bigger guns. The only thing Trump has gone is talk about America's greatness and provoke other countries to show the world how that America has the bigger penis. What has he done for the average American on the street? Before you mention employment rate, Trump is not responsible for that. Can you point to at least one bill or policy he has done on that? The employment rate has been increasing before Obama left.

To answer your other mentions, I don't live in America. However, I know that every working European pays its dues to the economy, why should big tech corporations be exempted?

Indicted for what exactly the cullosion he didnt find or what? Obstruction to a crime he didnt commit?

The American dream worked for many even the the idiot squad memebers where you have one who was a bartender and somali born immigrant just a couple of years become a senator. Where does that happen if not in a special country like America where a bartender can even dream of being a senator and in a couple of years it will come to pass.

Again if a country stifles or does not protect its big businesses and businessman that country is in trouble.
Tax cuts for cooperation leaves them with more to invest into new businesses, research and technologies therby leading to more employment opportunities which is seen in the low unemployment figures being witnessed under Trump.
Hence his policy of teducing tax for cooperate organization's results in more ob creation. And somehow you are making it like he increased tax for the poor with some moronic comments of yours.
Trump has also restructured the Vets departmemt things your black demigod never talked about and the bad records on vets you tout happenes under him.
And no healthcare in America is not terrible like you want to paint it it is as good as in many developed nations being better than most.
America sabotaging world peace by ending WW2 and ISiS?
my friend your kind of stupid is so rare your brain has to be examined for stupid virus.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2019
You want to compare countries that have so much history with America? Countries whose royalty are related someway and somehow to another with America, just one country, that was born yesterday? Are you fucking nuts?

Who sat you down and told you that Europe wasn't handling itself during these wars?

princfred:

The last time Europe did this they ended up clubering each other and creating WW2. Even WW1 was a result of Europe not having the moral fabric to apply restrain even agaist itself when it has soo much superior military capability and it took American interference, blood and presense to straighten their mess.
You and Europe should be careful what you wish for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
You want to compare countries that have so much history with America? Countries whose royalty are related someway and somehow to another with America, just one country, that was born yesterday? Are you fucking nuts?

Who sat you down and told you that Europe wasn't handling itself during these wars?

You must be demented and ignorant not to know what Hitler was fast turning Europe to before American interference. Who is comparing Europe to a new founded country .
Is like you have comprehension problem along with being ignorant.
Go and read your history before coming online to display you shallowness and ignorance. Even France was schlong in the face of overwhelming fire power of the Nazi that they cowardly waved the white flag without puting up much of a fight. Britain was next in line to fall if not for America.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2019
What report? Was the report released? What we got was a summary, an ambiguous summary.

That wouldn't have happened in Europe.

Furthermore, the recent hearing by the house tells us differently particularly that the report didn't exonerate Trump on obstruction charges.

Can you not quote me again please? I can't help your worship for America.

princfred:

Indicted for what exactly the cullosion he didnt find or what? Obstruction to a crime he didnt commit?

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Are you fucking nuts?

princfred:

You must be demented and ignorant not to know what Hitler was fast turning Europe to before American interference. Is like you have comprehension problem along with being ignorant.
Go and read your history before coming online to display you shallowness and ignorance. Even france was schlong in the face of overwhelming fire power of thr Nazi and Britain was next in line to fall if not for America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
What report? Was the report released? What we got was a summary, an ambiguous summary.

That wouldn't have happened in Europe.

Furthermore, the recent hearing by the house tells us differently particularly that the report didn't exonerate Trump on obstruction charges.

Can you not quote me again please? I can't help your worship for America.

Thats shows both you and Meuller are confused witch hunters. With no evidence of collusion so what is obstruction to a crime that doesnt exits?
A case of:
"I cannot prove he stole the horse but should indict him for refusing to be hanged for stealing the horse"
Do you have enough IQ to see how stupid you retarded libtards are with such orientation.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
Are you fucking nuts?

No thats what you are proving you are.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by nelsonoba: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Sterope:
Trump didn't build the economy. The economy was already recovering before he came in. You can confirm yourself

Do you know what it is happening at the sea? Have you been to China before? Before you post shit about climate, understand the basics first.

Respect yourself and don't quote me again, please?

Typical liberal! They run away or whine when confronted with facts that challenge their ignorance. Your messiah Obama said these jobs Trump said he would bring back ARE JUST NEVER GONNA COME BACK AGAIN. And now, you want to give him the credit for the jobs Trump is bringing back?

In fact, listen to your Obama from 2:40 minutes in the video below and hear him say with his mouth that those jobs are not coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpso3vhZtw

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2019
nelsonoba:

Typical liberal! They run away or whine when confronted with facts that challenge their ignorance. Your messiah Obama said these jobs Trump said he would bring back ARE JUST NEVER GONNA COME BACK AGAIN. And now, you want to give him the credit for the jobs Trump is bringing back?

In fact, listen to your Obama from 2:40 minutes in the video below and hear him say with his mouth that those jobs are not coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpso3vhZtw
They suffer from too low IQ and selective amnesia.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2019
princfred:
And you are so much in hate with the special one who is unleashing the full potential of American economy, who eradicated ISIS, took on and straightened China, NK and Syria and has revamped the military capacity of America while you worship the wimp of a man Obama just for him having melanin out of your racist bent shallow IQ under whose reign ISIS and Syrian dictator desolated humanity while he Obama was more interested in getting men to pee in womens conveniece and cakes being baked for gays than in ending Chinese economic injustice or more important issues like a typical African leader you are used to.

Ouch grin
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Do you know that without the Manhattan project, you would have been typing your responses in Dutch?...That is if the Nazis permit a black ape from Africa to own a phone not to talk of having internet access

German not Dutch. I think about this sometimes and it would not have been funny.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by alphaNomega: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2019
Alkanoicacid:
My point is that they are the causes of all our major problems in the first place. They won't help you, if they do, they only want to appear as the good guys, just like Hitler's chicken theory.

They underdeveloped Africa and they made sure it remains so, it's not today's work, the world powers you see today aren't the ones who started everything, they inherited everything from there fore Fathers.

They created the so called America. They are behind everything, every wars and battles. Guess what? they are just beginning.

The whites are not better than us, they erased our history, we were not illiterates neither were we living in the bush before they came. I can't be lecturing you here, you should be able to do research and free your mind.

There you go blaming them in every paragraph you wrote.

Slave trade and colonialism are hard evidences that they are far superior, stop being sentimental.

And for your information, we were living in the bush! On our own in this part of West Africa, we had not discovered cement or crude oil yet they had identified these resources and were able to develop it.

It is possible much of this place called Nigeria and Africa were largely uninhabited (aka bush) which made it easier for the European explorers to Map out these areas and share it among themselves as colonies.

During WWI, the white man had built submarines. Tell me what the indigenous people of this region had built at the same time. Yet you say they underdeveloped Africa. Did they stop you from building highly advanced ocean going vessels?

The names of African countries you hear today, the borders were all defined by them so how can you still be living in denial by saying whites are not better than us.

Dude even the fvcking language YOU AND I are using to communicate, and rant this very moment belongs to them.

So much for doing research and freeing your mind, clearly you have not.

NB: About that "chicken theory" thing you wrote, if it is the one a chicken was brutally de-feathered and came back to for chicken feed, then it is attributed to Josef Stalin not Adolf Hitler.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.