Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (36558 Views)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Police Arrest Shi’ite Members After Clash In Abuja (Photos) / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Ostrogoth(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
I admire the dogged determination and tenacious focus of these Shiites, and I also support them because I see a soon to be terrorist group in their agitations and I believe that is good because as a southerner, I can't but wish additional troubles for the north in addition to boko haram and banditry since they have no better wish for the land of my ancestors than to make it a giant cattle colony!!!
Besides, since Shi'a and Sunni have been at unabating warfare since just after the death of the prophet, any desire for peace between them is nothing but whirlwind fantasy! Ironical tho, for a religion of peace!!!

4 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Petex83: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
I just think all and sundry should joined them in their quest, this can actually spark off the revolution we are yearnings for.......my humble opinion...........

7 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by okah86(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
those Shi'ite
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nanop1:
This are Muslims for u.. If the whole Nigeria was a Muslim country I swear our government no go dey do nonsense by now.. Every1 go don sit up among dem..
l concur with you

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Lekanboii: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hmmmm

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ostrogoth:
I admire the dogged determination and tenacious focus of these Shiites, and I also support them because I see a soon to be terrorist group in their agitations and I believe that is good because as a southerner, I can't but wish additional troubles for the north in addition to boko haram and banditry since they have no better wish for the land of my ancestors than to make it a giant cattle colony!!!
Gbam cheesy
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

Pls I need a girl for a serious relationship/marriage. 

The girl should be:

Caring, loving and beautiful. 

Contributive and submissive.

From a well to do background.

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.

You dey find human head abi angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Jesuslvzme(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Shi'ite again.. OK, Ooop wake me whenever u have interesting news
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by foreshore(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
akelicious:
Members of Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN also known as Shi’ites are currently protesting at Gana Street of Maitama in the FCT, Abuja.

In a move that seems like a maneuver of the security system, the group stated the protest at night rather than the earlier proposed afternoon.

In a video obtained by Akelicious, the group can be seen demanding for the immediate and unconditional release of their spiritual leader, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and his wife Malama Zeenah.

The group has intensified their protest for the release of their leader, El-Zakzaky since this week in a protest that started as a violent clash on Monday.

https://akelicious.net/live-report-shiite-muslims-stages-a-night-protest-in-abuja-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs9p9Em2A24

Sebi Buhari think say him stubborn
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by freeze001(f): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why should they fear for their lives just because of a protest? Have they been reported to have attacked or killed anyone in this demonstration?
uyyqqyjhjhagga:
Again this people don't like there life??

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by theomerio: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
The moment I heard Allahu Akuba, I knew for sure that these people are now confirmed terrorists. Buhari has succeeded in grooming another version of Boko Haram, all because of his incurable ear disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by vRendoh(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
whela:
Why at night... Hope they know that night in Nigeria is dangerous.. Unless they also ve a calculated crime plan.

grin
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Aidejay(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

The girl should be:

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.
hahaha. Frustrated eagle
What a waste of a man
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by vRendoh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
theomerio:
The moment I heard Allahu Akuba, I knew for sure that these people are now confirmed terrorists. Buhari has succeeded in grooming another version of Boko Haram, all because of his incurable ear disease.

You dey fear? e don start be that o
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

The girl should be:

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.

contribute kwa!

"Well to do background"

Just tell us You are looking for a sponsor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Lovelive: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
This people like trouble pass PDP.
Dis pipoo laik trobl pass ZON.Bs and Bubu.

Quote me from today [ Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you. ]
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by okj123(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
incomin419032:
scammers everywhere.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
osuofia2:
The dullard must hear word
hehehehe. I laf in ruga
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by princesokid: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
ithink7:
This is getting really creepy. These people might soon face Aso rock.
no way
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by sinaj(f): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:
These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them
military take them? Did you even watch the video

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by abels(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
this your comment is not fair
Emrixx:
These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:

You are short sighted ..has your military been able to take care of Boko Haram ? Have you proscribed Killer Herdsmen? If you are sound you would have suggested Buhari obey court order and release their leader

5 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by tradepunter: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
when you map out plan as a security and intelligence personnel... Night period especially in Nigeria could be the worst possible time.. Reason is because if their is escalation innocent bystanders could caught in a crossfire.. Secondly innocent bystanders could be rounded up.. Thirdly the security personnel might not be equipped for such scenarios.. My suggestion is that public announcement via speaker on police vehicles should be utilized, because by doing so you reduced the presence of innocent bystanders by 70%.. They in turn will now communicate to other bystanders as they retreat.. Then they can now setup a parameter, where no bystander is allowed to enter or motorist... After which the action of flushing out the protesters can now commence..

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by tigerclaws: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:
just like they've taken care of fulani herdsmen
bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by QuickStandard: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Something needs to be done ASAP.....

happy weekend Nairalanders.

Are you thinking of Uninterrupted Power supply?
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call/WhatsApp: check Sig for details
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Ostrogoth(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
senatepresido:
Islam is the bane of humanity

I'll be content if its the bane of united Nigeria. Let the Shiites become harmed and go on a rampage, killing and raping and pillaging the north just like the Fulani are trying to do in the south. At that stage, the south can very easily break away, allow the north to enjoy double nay triple trouble(Shiites, boko and foreign bandits) since Muslim states always love a good jihad(ref. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, etc)! When they've exhausted their men and we have gotten their most delectable women into southern refugee camps and as cheap labour, we southerners can then join an African union army to stabilize things and then take the glory for contributing some money (not too much) for their reconciliation (after their lives have become like Liberia's or south Sudan's)! All in all, give or take ten years, am looking forward to seeing some of those light skinned northern girls doing necessary slavery in the south!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nanop1:
This are Muslims for u.. If the whole Nigeria was a Muslim country I swear our government no go dey do nonsense by now.. Every1 go don sit up among dem..
grin grin grin I dey tell u
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Chukalemon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
When ipob are having their peaceful protest with no ammunition. they the federal government didn't wait for long in proscribing them as terrorist organization.what is the federal government still waiting for.why not proscribe this shiite as a terrorist organization.so that they will stay calm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Wallade(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:

Why proscribe and create another militia when you have an option to release their leader and his wife?

Is your military done with Boko Haram?

3 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by olamakinde(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
uyyqqyjhjhagga:
Again this people don't like there life??
and you don't like English language

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by drginger(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hmmm. Ooooo! I wish I can drop fear like dis and start preaching the gospel in some places ooo.
But seriously I tink this guys are ready to die, plus they must have arms on ground too, Abuja pple biko watch and pray, it's like an Abuja tin now.
May peace return to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Ostrogoth(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:

I would have said my mind about your comment, but your dp shows you are actually pretty, not one of those plywood shaped feminists that are trying to take over nairaland. And talking about pretty, pls let's just DM; love not war, comprende??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.