Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (36551 Views)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Police Arrest Shi’ite Members After Clash In Abuja (Photos) / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Ten06(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
whela:
Why at night... Hope they know that night in Nigeria is dangerous.. Unless they also ve a calculated crime plan.
Does these guys look like people who are afraid of anything? It is bubu that is afraid now

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Youngadvocate:
Don't be deceived...the only solution available to salvage Nigeria and steer her off the precipice she's dangerously and rapidly approaching is R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N

If you are waiting for a Government that will fix Nigeria you are leaving in acute ignorance. The same political class you're waiting on to fix Nigeria's are the problem Nigeria is suffering from.

Well said. I share your sentiment and have been preaching to the choir for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by meccuno: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Youngadvocate:
Don't be deceived...the only solution available to salvage Nigeria and steer her off the precipice she's dangerously and rapidly approaching is R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N

If you are waiting for a Government that will fix Nigeria you are leaving in acute ignorance. The same political class you're waiting on to fix Nigeria's are the problem Nigeria is suffering from.
The one and only solution is division
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by omobaba1759: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why ? Did they attack anyone ? Tell your president to release their leader
Emrixx:
These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Ostrogoth(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

Pls I need a girl for a serious relationship/marriage. 

The girl should be:

Caring, loving and beautiful. 

Contributive and submissive.

From a well to do background.

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.

Bros, dont go and find something useful to do with your life, be looking for submissive contributor from a rich family upandan. You think girls like that won't have married by age 22 and will not stoop because of desperation at the age of 29, 30 31 in this world where useless slay slaves dey all over the place??
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by tyup(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:
These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them

what typa military?
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:

Just like Fulani herdsmen were proscribed, right?
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Ruggedniggaone: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by wizardus: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nawao

Shi'tes Muslim protesting at night in abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fLqVKIrfNQ
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by undisputedgbola(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
gurunlocker:
I hope these people won't start the revolution this country need! shocked
NO! What's their course? It's obviously not politically motivated or targeted at ensuring a better government. They want their leader and nothing more!

But I perceive conflict(s) sooner than later.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by badman007(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=Emrixx post=80661229]These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them [j/quote]

How about you learn some religious tolerance? ?
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by doctokwus: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
My only grouse against this group is that all these while they have just been protesting for the release of their leader.
Why not protest with the same vigour that Buhari,the person that incarcerated your leader despite several court orders and that has mis managed Nigeria in all areas,resign or be removed from office by the NASS?
I bet if their protests have been along these lines it would have drawn wider appeal.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Godsonjoe: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
ipob were proscribed,. shitte proscribed and herdsmen, boko boys angels.... receive sense
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Odisweet(f): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Emrixx:

I don't think it's a good idea to have them proscribed. Nigeria is a secular state and that means whether Sunni, Shiite, Christian, traditionalist or Free thinker, one is fully covered by the law to observe the doctrines of one's respective faiths. Now, here is a situation where a party (Federal government) claim that a group's way of practicing their religion portends danger, are they not supposed to channel the complaint to the court for sanctions if found guilty? I don't think anyone that means well for Nigeria's democracy should be on the side of the Federal government's way of handling this issue because the court has granted the man bail but the Federal government's disposition to dictatorship is aversed to the order of the court.
We can't be in democracy and be persecuting people because of our subjective claims. The courts have been established to handle cases, let's respect the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Yea the information just came to me not long ago that these guys are gathering again at a particular area in Abuja but it's not confirm yet.

I pray it's not true because it's a very bad idea to stage protest in a country like Nigeria at this hour it's a complete bad idea I don't support such no matter what.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by bigfather(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is a very dangerous Tactics ! Too dangerous... Na d innocent go suffer am pass !
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Bambambiglo: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
immhotep:

Police closes work at 4:00pm, as good civil servants grin grin

You just don't have sense
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by FuckYou: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pabuchi:
This is happening in Abuja. I pray for the day that Nigerians will adopt the Hong Kong style or even Purto Rico
what's the style pls
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You just don't have sense
Sai Nigerian Police grin grin

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by ithink7: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2019
You mean the military should murder them in cold blood.
You know nothing about tyranny. When the military is done with them, the same military is coming for the rest of you.
By then, there'll be no one left to defend you.

Emrixx:
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by betwo: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Emrixx post=80661229]These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them [/quote ]for reason
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by nwabobo: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Emrixx:

You think you've made sense?
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Emrixx:

Fine face...

No brain.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by sapientia(m): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Gana street?

Hmmm
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nicoddemus(m): 2:16am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.

The girl should be:

Not above 31yrs.

Thanks.

Who do you this thing?
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Saao(m): 2:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Emrixx:
exactly how the military is taking care of boko haram
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by piyoo91: 3:12am On Jul 27, 2019
GodisGood4321:
Now to a serious matter.
The girl should be:
Not above 31yrs.
Thanks.
so woman no dey ur street abi u no sabi toast a lady?
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Pearl05(f): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Ipob no do quarter of this but buhari released army on them.

Herdsmen are doing their own.

Book harem are still going strong with state fund .

Another version of religious terrorists are loading.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by IAmTobore(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Emrixx:
Injustice to one is injustice to all. One day, it will be your, or the turn of the people you support. And they will be declared a terrorist group.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by delugajackson: 6:25am On Jul 27, 2019
These guys are so resilent.

If only our so called youths possessed this same doggedness, our politicians would not take us for granted.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by donbrowser(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Generalwoodz:
like play like play...Guys abeg make una try enter Aso Rock...
They will become Suya in less than a minute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: 2 Bodies Deposited At Kaduna Hospital, Many Injured / Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members / Falling Oil Prices Threaten My Agenda — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.