Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (36554 Views)

Arrest Shi’ite Leaders Nationwide - IGP Mohammed Adamu Orders / Police Arrest Shi’ite Members After Clash In Abuja (Photos) / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by jagademia: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Sooner or later, I believe (maybe because I'm right now) that this Shiite will turn around on the innocent people.

Instead of targeting public buildings or harming anyone in uniform, they will turn around to murder people

let them turn around to the citizens we go show them pepe
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by jagademia: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Sooner or later, I believe (maybe because I'm right now) that this Shiite will turn around on the innocent people.

Instead of targeting public buildings or harming anyone in uniform, they will turn around to murder people

we go show them pepe
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2019
God is Good.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam

Gbam indeed grin grin

Hope u will enter plane to lead grin

The people calling for revolution are obviously youths with no work.
Once they have something doing that gives them enough income, they will forget about Nigerian politicians grin
If the said youths are hand greased by the govt, case closed.
They will become praise singers immediately.

They learn from the elders grin

And no youth is ready for anything in Nigeria. We remain keyboard warriors grin grin
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Emmz10: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Protest at nyt?? So unusual.. They trynna incite fear
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by govomotors: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2019
You are aiming for the best quality of a wife but you can't fiind such around except in Mills and Boon stories (novel).

What you see today are ladies ladies that want caring man (they can push around) loving man (that will take them shopping in Dubai, Responsible man (who owns a Benz), God fearing man (who will live in bondage, all in the name till death do us part) etc.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Pabuchi: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2019
FuckYou:
what's the style pls
Block Aso rock, Senate house, governors office, airports etc till justice is done

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by marwanafrica: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Nanop1:
This are Muslims for u.. If the whole Nigeria was a Muslim country I swear our government no go dey do nonsense by now.. Every1 go don sit up among dem..
And i can assure you that is not half of islam, if we are to be allow to practice full islam to run the affairs of this country with the resources we had Nigeria will have been a better country by now, because nobody will misbehave and go scot free, there is rules and regulation that govern everything and everyone in Islam, doz useless muslim leaders extorting nigeria today they are not practicing Islam
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by bilulu(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2019
Emrixx:
These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them
the way you guys talk sometimes amazes me, how has the military taken care of Boko Haram? why not tell Buhari to obey court orders instead of fighting legality with illegality
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
sassysure:

Gbam indeed grin grin

Hope u will enter plane to lead grin

The people calling for revolution are obviously youths with no work.
Once they have something doing that gives them enough income, they will forget about Nigerian politicians grin
If the said youths are hand greased by the govt, case closed.
They will become praise singers immediately.

They learn from the elders grin

And no youth is ready for anything in Nigeria. We remain keyboard warriors grin grin
grin
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by NNEWIsuper: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2019
StillX10:
revolution loading
I will really be happy if it starts

1 Like

Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by evidencenews1: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2019
tradepunter:
when you map out plan as a security and intelligence personnel... Night period especially in Nigeria could be the worst possible time.. Reason is because if their is escalation innocent bystanders could caught in a crossfire.. Secondly innocent bystanders could be rounded up.. Thirdly the security personnel might not be equipped for such scenarios.. My suggestion is that public announcement via speaker on police vehicles should be utilized, because by doing so you reduced the presence of innocent bystanders by 70%.. They in turn will now communicate to other bystanders as they retreat.. Then they can now setup a parameter, where no bystander is allowed to enter or motorist... After which the action of flushing out the protesters can now commence..
[color=#006600][/color] Too much technicalities and grammar. Just put it this way, to avoid injuries or possible death of bystanders PMB should obey court orders. Btw are you a sunni terrorist or a Fulani headsmen , just asking angry
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Shekochild: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2019
senatepresido:
Islam is the bane of humanity
A religion that sets a brother against a brother, but is ironically called religion of peace(war). What an irony of life....
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Emrixx(f): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
Lucid1:

Fine face...

You that have sense shey Google have employed you

No brain.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Okuda(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Emrixx:
These people should be proscribed as a terrorist Organization and let the military take care of them

when they say women should be only found in the kitchen and other room now, you guys would flare up. proscribing a religioud group terrorists means that they are not allowed to practice their religion in a country that accepts freedom of association and worship.proscribing them as terrorists is the last thing Buhari would do even if it means taking his life. because they ptoscribed ipob as terrorists now you lots think that is the solution to every problem in the country.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Trezagezz: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2019
[s][/s]
Emrixx:
[s][/s]

You have been proscribed already by your family and all the people you have as friends...
Phooooooool
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by FManager(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
The Muslims don't rest they like the walking undead, as they are like this they can quickly get violent
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by phineas: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Okuda:

when they say women should be only found in the kitchen and other room now, you guys would flare up. proscribing a religioud group terrorists means that they are not allowed to practice their religion in a country that accepts freedom of association and worship.proscribing them as terrorists is the last thing Buhari would do even if it means taking his life. because they ptoscribed ipob as terrorists now you lots think that is the solution to every problem in the country.

I had to log in for your comment. You do know they were proscribed as a terrorist group on the same day you wrote this comment. It appears you owe the woman an apology.

It appears you should also consider your misogynistic self is not quite as smart as you think.
I should add any group that meets all the criteria for proscription as a terrorist group will be proscribed.

But do the needful, apologize
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Okuda(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
phineas:

I had to log in for your comment. You do know they were proscribed as a terrorist group on the same day you wrote this comment. It appears you owe the woman an apology.

It appears you should also consider your misogynistic self is not quite as smart as you think.
I should add any group that meets all the criteria for proscription as a terrorist group will be proscribed.

But do the needful, apologize

i aint apologizing shit. besides look at the difference between their proscription and that of IPOB.
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by phineas: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Okuda:

i aint apologizing shit. besides look at the difference between their proscription and that of IPOB.

Grow up. Be a better man
Re: Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) by Okuda(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
phineas:

Grow up. Be a better man

you dey craze o. better man ke? i take frigging good care of my responsibilities..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead / Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.