Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) (5221 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
This girl told me of how much she missed me just yesterday night and of how she loves me.
I have been really busy with school work so I had no chance to visit her in the last 3 days so I decided to pay her a visit this night after the rain stopped only for me to knock and met another guy in her hostel room with his clothe rough like they have been romancing.

Please help I don’t know what to do
She is begging me now … should I forgive her?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Shalommy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Op, knack her bottle for head. Chaii cheesy cheesy. A cheat remains a cheat for life.

10 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by chatinent: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yes, forgive her.

Onyeoma CY.

Otu ara relationship na-esi n’agba ndị mmadụ these days eh.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
More photos

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Berrityga: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Carry her home fucck the hell outta her then dump her in the morning thats what kings do.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Don’t go and read your books,with your iPhone 6s

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Marriage and relationship which one get wahala pass these days sef. Na WA oot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by MisteerConcord(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Justbehave(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Chai. Aragbala op. Ndo nna oo
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Ballzproblemm: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
fear women lol ,she said that she's missing you why collecting dick ,walai talai cheesy I fear who no fear women lol.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Mykelslim: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
This gender.
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
She miss u, she love u, is different from I won't Bleep other dick

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Esther don disappoint am grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by padi94(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
They where kissing her

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
guy man dey ask HAS HE LEFT?

small puppy, dem don collect the meat for your rice grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marriage and relationship which one get wahala pass these days sef. Na WA oot

😂😂
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by godswillsimon41(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Werey 😂😂
superCleanworks:

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
superCleanworks:

I tire for the guy... Na remnant gbegiri when them warm with plenty water him won come chop now grin

10 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by brain54(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:
How can you tell it’s 6s…

I can see it’s iPhone but how can you tell the particular model?
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by malcom1X: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
superCleanworks:

Him dey even ask the girl should I come?

😆😆😆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by samsononyilo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
malcom1X:

😆😆😆

I think say na only me see that part 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by valdes00(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
I sure say when this OP small, him favorite carton na THE SIMPSONS grin

Mumu still dey ask if him OGA yaff left, make him come take over second round....

See jus leave relationship and focus on your school cos you obviously are too gullible to be in a relationship.....

So na until u see d guy dicckk inside her puzzey bfor you knw wetin u go do... Ode

The moment she tagged him as her friend, it's gone

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by tesuto1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Esther 3star general don show u shege

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Rokiat(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
God help women with boys children because this foolishness is not near here.
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
She brokeee ma heartttt. Aint saying she a gold digger, but she aint fvcking with no broke nigga. cool
Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by dhiqson(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Won gbe baba handicapp cheesy grin
Fam, if you're intune with yoour intuition, you need nothing else

My advice to you sha
Forgive her
As christ forgave you your sin grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Godspikin: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nemesis0147:

So, what's wrong with iPhone 6s.

It's because of people like you that some people take to crime to make money notwitstanding the means through which it is made only to acquire things to impress your likes.

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
D way you dey follow the erema chat shows how easily you can be brainwash. Do what suit you man.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
malcom1X:
😆😆😆

na him be the female for the relationship naw

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Lemme just mind my business tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by Twoclans(f): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Esther has gotten the Op in his feelings angry shebi you were busy ,she also got busy .The lessons of the garden of Eden has not been learnt.

That aside bia OP go and read your books angry and stop following Esther around.you only went to look for her that day because it rained and cold was holding your JT .You were just looking for how to warm it up and vomit sperm but unfortunately for you another niggar got there before you.

You even still asked if he has left,and you think you are the boyfriend angry mtcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

9 Likes

Re: The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) by EastAlchemist: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yes please I beg you OP
Forgive her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Guys Will Still Hit (pics) / See Reason Why Shaving Your Vigina Is Bad / You Won't Believe What I Saw Last Night!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.