Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Guys Gather Here!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Gather Here!!!!! (1844 Views)

Ladies What Made You Visit Him Once And Never Visit Again? � Guys Gather Here L / If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
All this guys looking for a decent girl to

marry,, ,,,, who will marry the ones u spoilt? .. Including
the ones that av committed abortions for u.
If u r not a virgin ... Guy u don't deserve one.... Whatsoever a man sows that's what he will reap.
Many of u will come online and start talking thrash..... Calling ladies farm tools....
Presently can u marry a lady that av d same the body count like u?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nothing new. 97% of guys will marry someone's former babe or sex mate. Not a big deal. Both guys and ladies go dey scam each other dey go

3 Likes

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by CosmicPhoenix: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Phenomenal16:

If u r not a virgin ... Guy u don't deserve one.... Whatsoever a man sows that's what he will reap.
Many of u will come online and start talking thrash..... Calling ladies farm tools....

1 Like

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by exporttraining: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by ojun50(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
When dey see me dey see Jesus
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Lonestar124: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
The societal pride of a lady is her virginity, her husband will be amazed and hold her in high esteem.

The societal pride of man is his financial muscle, you wife will be subjected and be proud of him and do everything to retain him.

If you are not a virgin as a woman you have the bed defile as wife, and your husband will attract not the blessings that fellow after mariage, when the bible says he that find a wife, find a good thing, it's actually refering to woman that are virgin till marriage................Women should stop comparing thier mileage body with men.

Women body is manageneable, reserved for your husband if you don't want the man to look outside....i know what i am saying.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lonestar124:
The societal pride of a lady is her virginity, her husband will be amazed and hold her in high esteem.

The societal pride of man is his financial muscle, you wife will be subjected and be proud of him and do everything to retain him.

If you are not a virgin as a woman you have the bed defile as wife, and your husband will attract not the blessings that fellow after mariage, when the bible says he that find a wife, find a good thing, it's actually refering to woman that are virgin till marriage................Women should stop comparing thier mileage body with men.

Women body is manageneable, reserved for your husband if you don't want the man to look outside....i know what i am saying.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by AstroG: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=80686405]

Borehole spotted

2 Likes

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
AstroG:

Borehole spotted
You must have mistaken me for your mom. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Lonestar124: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=80686405][/quote]I'm not surprised, the truth is always bitter, virgin girls are goal, if you want experience financial boom as a man go and marry a virgin..i know what i am saying...
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by AstroG: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Phenomenal16:

Mtcheeew!!!!!!

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lonestar124:
I'm not surprised, the truth is always bitter.virgin girls are goal, if you want experience financial boom as a man go and marry a virgin..i know what i am saying...
If this is the limit to your reasoning, you are warmly dismissed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by AstroG: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
You must have mistaken me for your mom. smiley

Are you Mad undecided undecided!!
Did I mention your Mom in this Discussion??

Lemme Leave you to your to idiotic nature

Anyways,that's how boreholes react undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
AstroG:

Are you Mad undecided undecided!!
Did I mention your Mom in this Discussion??

Anyways,that's how boreholes react undecided undecided
You are still repeating the same mistake, direct your agony to your mom. smiley
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by AstroG: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
You are still repeating the same mistake, direct your agony to your mom. smiley

THANKS!!

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
AstroG:

THANKS!!
You are welcome. smiley
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Lonestar124: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
If this is the limit to your reasoning, you are warmly dismissed. smiley
You are the one that is dissmissed with your sophisticated mindset...you think everyone will stand in same angle with you, that you have lost you virginity does not mean we don't have girl that are decent...I'm speaking from spiritual perception which i know you are ignorant, that is why you lost the most ingredient as a prospective wife that will make way for future husband if you have not gotten one.
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lonestar124:
You are the one that is dissmissed with your sophisticated mindset...you think everyone will stand in same angle with you, that you have lost you virginity does not mean we don't have girl that are decent...I'm speaking from spiritual perception which i know you are ignorant, that is why you lost the most ingredient as a prospective wife that will make way for future husband if you are gotten one.
And the being keeps displaying his limited reasoning.

A fool has no delight in understanding truly. smiley
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Lonestar124: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
And the being keeps displaying his limited reasoning.

A fool has no delight in understanding truly. smiley
Never you mention me again in this forum, I can see you lack good manner, sophisticated sex gadget.
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lonestar124:
Never you mention me again in this forum, I can see you lack good manner, sophisticated sex gadget.
Not only has the being limited cerebral intelligence he is emotionally unintelligent too. What have I to do with such an empty entity? Come down from your high horse o little being, you are of no significance to my wonderful existence. smiley
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lonestar124:

Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Dessy96: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=80686405][/quote]
Why won't you react like this when they've scatter ur pussy....ewu
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Dessy96: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=80686581][/quote].
LMAO grin
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Dessy96: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Not only has the being limited cerebral intelligence he is emotionally unintelligent too. What have I to do with such an empty entity? Come down from your high horse o little being, you are of no significance to my wonderful existence. smiley
Why so pained you couldn't keep ur pride and dignity... Oga say we no want borehole like your type you're now bitter... SMH

1 Like

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dessy96:

Why won't you react like this when they've scatter ur pussy....ewu
Yet another one! Is it a holiday in the fools' Paradise or you all decided to escape the wall at the same time? Your idiosyncrasies baffle me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dessy96:

Why so pained you couldn't keep ur pride and dignity... Oga say we no want borehole like your type you're now bitter... SMH
You've been noticed, can i move on? smiley
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by dxpecial(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Farm tools everywhere!!!
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Dessy96: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
You've been noticed, can i move on? smiley
You a disgrace to ur mum... U lost ur pride as a woman and u mad cus u know you're low value that's why you pained.... Bleep off... Bitch
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dessy96:

You a disgrace to ur mum... U lost ur pride as a woman and u mad cus u know you're low value that's why you pained.... Bleep off... Bitch
Lol, funny enough you may be way younger than my little brothers.Enjoy this reply it will be the last. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
But how many have this financial muscle you talk about?

How many of you men can boast that you can marry a lady with at least 10 million in your account. Save me the bullshit please. A broke man is not entitled to anything in life, you don’t have high standards when you can’t fit into it. You can’t tell women what to do with their bodies, when your bank account is looking dried empty and suicidal.
Lonestar124:

1 Like

Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by Dessy96: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, funny enough you may be way younger than my little brothers.Enjoy this reply it will be the last. smiley
I'm certain you sell pussy that's why you're still talking.... The truth is the truth... How many is ur body count... Dead Bitch with dead pussy
Re: Guys Gather Here!!!!! by ubunja(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Lonestar124:

can you tell them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot And Sexy Video Don’t Forget To Like Comment And View / Dont Open In Church!! Sanchi Puts Her Massive Curves On Display In New Photos / Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.