Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : (1311 Views)

Ladies, Hw Do U Control Ur Urge? / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Hw Do I Get My Dad Off My Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : by smile007: 6:22pm On May 12, 2007
Hello fellow nairalanders ! abeg make una help me ooo .Hw do u know if a girl loves u if u are abroad and she is back @ home.
Re: Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : by BBoy3(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2007
LOL - Na yam? U're abroad and she's back home so ask her, she might do (how much and how faithfull are other questions wink)
Re: Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : by CrazyMan(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2007
smile007:

Hello fellow Nairaland users ! abeg make una help me ooo .Hw do u know if a girl loves u if u are abroad and she is back @ home.
If you're abroad, there's no doubt she would love you and even be proud of you
Re: Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : by teddyface(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2007
my brother it is hard to know o. i tell all my friend not to stay to long abroad if they have a girl they really love over here, becos the men in naija are bad o. so think of what you are doing. lipsrsealed
Re: Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : by Kenecee(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2007
my guy there is no way for u to know that,its very difficult to ascertain the truth.the point here is that she knew quite well that u exist,some smart guy can easily convince her that u are not faithful that u may probably be sleepin around with white chics,so my advice to u is to mind whatever u're doin over there,when u come back if u think that u can still carry on with her then go ahead, after all u urself can not claim that u maintained abstinence while u were there.that is that
Re: Hw Do U Know If A Girl Loves : by wham(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2007
its easy 4 her to be loving u and loving someone here @ home too. Love finds itself within arms length. U cant be too sure in this case. Did u guys know each other well b4 u left?
M y friend tells me she started dating someone in the states by correspondence but she cant hide the fact that she likes me. All I need to do is to take over if i want to. Ladies can get confused.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / The Most Materialist Ladies.where Are They 4m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.