Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me (2954 Views)

7 Things That Doesn ' T Change When You Lose Your Virginity / Things A Girl Probably Doesn`t Know Abt A Guy / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by PHEESAYOUR(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2007
I met this girl about 2-3 months ago, I loved her so much and she feels the same in return. I have never visited her home cuz she tells me her parents were strict. She believe anytime we meet accidentally in town is Ok.About a week ago, I felt like seeing my girlfriend. I called her on phone and tell her how crazy I am to see her. She turned it down and told me a story that I believe it is not true and also another story the second day, whereas she visits her friend's boyfriend happened to be a friend of mine. Though I don't think there is something between them but she visits him. Can someone please for God's sake tell me the reason she don't wants to see or visit me
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by IBDat(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2007
undecided What is it that makes you think she likes/loves you?
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by SweetT1: 1:41pm On May 13, 2007
@Pheesayour
She doesn't want to see you because she is fukcing you friend ! What part of that don't you get. You obviously do not know how women works.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by iice(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2007
*sighs* what's not to get? She's telling stories and visiting your friend instead of visiting you.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by la1(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2007
dude undecieve urself real quick ,d girl donT like you,problly never has,move along,b4 u loose somthin valuable like commonsense!
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by hotchic1(f): 7:41pm On May 13, 2007
she probably doesnt like you but are you sure she actually visited that guy or it was a make up story.And the guy might be kinda close to their family.You need to clarify all this.And one more point,dont conclude that she loves you.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 13, 2007
she doesnt like you, never has!
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by mrpataki(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2007
She is holding you in case of the unexpected cry cry cry
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by BBoy3(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2007
The girlfriend's boyfriend is banging both your girl and his girl - move on!!
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by VideoBills(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2012
mrpataki:

She is holding you in case of the unexpected cry cry cry

I have seen such happen before.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Tosinville(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2012
The dude is still dreaming that she loves him.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Mynd44: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2012
Since may, the dude needs to wake up
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Tosinville(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2012
^^Mr_Mynd, abeg helep me pour 2 buckets of water for dat OP face.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by phemi3: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2012
I wished; I could give you an advice but you already know what you got to do! But before you do anything stupid, why not hang out with the three of them(ur friend, his girl n ur GF). Maybe with this, u might be able to fashion out why he visits ur friend n not u (maybe u re not fun enof to be it). just try to get closer to them. best of luck my Guy!
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Tosinville(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2012
^thats a looooooong thing.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Mynd44: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2012
Tosinville:

^^Mr_Mynd, abeg helep me pour 2 buckets of water for dat OP face.
I pour the guy water oooo. I even pour pass 2 bucket(one tank) and im no wake. The babe down wash pant put for im food
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2012
^^I'm sorry sorry o!, i'm sorry for the OP, i'm sorry sorry o!, maybe 5 HOT slaps go wake up? make we try.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Mynd44: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2012
After the slaps im no wake. This guy is an Arsenal fan. He is a gonner
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Tosinville(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2012
No be small.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Mynd44: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2012
Sad
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by pendo89(f): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2012
5 years latr>?? maybe they got married
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by seedord247(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

5 years latr>?? maybe they got married

And you'll be the BEST ***** tongue grin
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Heineken(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2012
its obvious if a gal doesn't love a guy.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Heineken(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2012
its obvious if a gal doesn't love a guy.
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by dabrake(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
@op, is your question worth discussing in a forum? Just asking
Mynd_44:

After the slaps im no wake. This guy is an Arsenal fan. He is a gonner
adiok ono fi
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by bekay911(f): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
She doesnt lyk u and she neva did
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Mynd44: 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
dabrake:

adiok ono fi
Translation please
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by VideoBills(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2012
Which Kind Love Be This?
Re: Please Tell Me Why She Doesn"t Want To See Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
She does not like you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Flash? / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. / I'm In My 40s and I'm Still A Sexy Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.