Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned (47247 Views)

US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by raphy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Who no like better things .I go make it legit in this life God punish poverty.
Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by hrykanu231(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Solidkay:
Before you say vanity,

Wouldn't you love to live this kinda life yourself

At the expense of people's Commonwealth, acquired illegally. I say NO
Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by ejemamaka: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by chiboyjohn: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Stealing our oil
Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by froze6(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Woah!!!
Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by juman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Those people never think they would face God one day.
What will he do with superyacht when his country people are dying of hunger?

One of those things caused by obasanjo.
Obasanjo caused sixteen years failure of pdp.
Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by blacknp(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Namzy:
Stealing is not......
Corruption,Jonathan Ebele Goodluck,Mr Ali Baba Himself?
Re: Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned by Alwaystruth: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
I am on process of ordering one my kids.
This is only good for kids and not meehn like us..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.