Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola (25569 Views)

FG Targets Wealthy Nigerians In New Tax Drive / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / EndSARS Protest: Fear Grips Politicians, Wealthy Nigerians Over Unabated Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola by lakesidepapa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
FutureIG:

Aregbesola doesn't have any intellectual ability to become a commissioner for finance, not to talk of a minister.

Aregbe to head ministry of finance? ?? No no.!! We can only see his best in works, Power,Steel, Housing, Agriculture, and mineral resources.

He's my former governor, His intellectual ability can't work in Ministry of Finance, I know his capacity.

1 Like

Re: I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
I have always said these people has nothing to offer, instead of talking taxes, how about the fix the loopholes of stealing money, how about making electricity possible and see how development will happen and that will bring about jobs and more people will contribute into the economy BUT instead, they rather increase taxes where Nigerians are yet to see what they have done with money generated.
Re: I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Happy new month to us all . . . .
Re: I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola by bigx(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
I'm the opposite of a Democrat or Democrat supporter.
I'm very Right-leaning and Capitalistic and I hate envious taxation in every form.

Maybe don't jump to conclusions next time.

maasoap:

Democrats do the same in USA, you hail them. Someone proposes the same thing in Nigeria, you label him envious! Dem put curse on you sons and daughters of hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chad Seizes Suspected Boko Haram's Weapons Cache- PM News / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team / Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.