Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,454 members, 7,853,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court (33338 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Supreme Court Finally Releases CTC Of December Judgement / Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
What's the ruga update?
Are they still coming to the south?
Afamed:
Gbam. Atiku is cumming
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by SillyMods: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:
Lol.... But PMB initially said his certificate was in military custody
Olodo, that was when he joined the military.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by talk2odim: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:

I don't think that is what was said rather that the military carted away his certificates along with other documents when his residence was raided. I'm not into partisan politics so please don't take my response as that of a Buhari supporter. I just believe information should be properly communicated so as to avoid misleading intentionally or unintentionally......
In custody means " to put something in the protective care or guardianship of someone or something"

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by wirinet(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
crackhouse:
CTC? What of the original?
You are seeing a certified true copy of a document and you are still asking for the original? Nah wa o, Nigeria's educational system is in shambles.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Difrent: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
mcgaius:

You are the one that did not understand the whole shebang.PMB had in the past claimed that he submitted his original waec certificate with the army when he was enlisted.

No, he didn't say he submitted them to the army, he said it was with the army because they took it along with his other documents and properties when the army raided his house following his ouster by IBB and co...that is why he has to bring a witness that rightly corroborated the story

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by huptin(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Obere4u:

When he was overthrown, the military went to his home and ransacked everything...

He never said he submitted it to the military...
It was forcefully taken

The same lie Tinubu told about his Chicago certificate
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by crackhouse(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
wirinet:

You are seeing a certified true copy of a document and you are still asking for the original? Nah wa o, Nigeria's educational system is in shambles.
he doesn't have original so he have to claim that he lost it and now he's presenting a CTC because he's the president. Can u present CTC in this country if u are requested to bring your certificate for screening and it will be accepted?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by namio10: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Buckubuck:
Oluwole result tongue cool

Did Buhari's witness just shoot him in the ass?

Yes. Assuming Nigeria's judicial arm of govt has truly learned men and women.

BUHARI swore under oat that his certificate was with the Army Secretariat.

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Afamed: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
DontBeStupid:
What's the ruga update?
Are they still coming to the south?
Don't be silly, don't derail this thread
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by follock007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
otukotu shocked
4-0-4 loading... i guess you are already well fed... Any left overs for the dog? just drop the hammer, will you? cool

and by the way, i hope our oga of cam-BRIDGE abi na Prince of Persia will start speaking British English and stop giving us Bad Breath English. You other dog has taking away all my immunity. I hope he pays for this and not use juju uranium technology to reduce the social rating of his look alike on the other side of the bridge by targeting his throat, belly, nose, ears, waist and legs, slap him at night while nobody is there, shoot down every sigle reflex movement to get attention while they sing derogatory words inside his heads and nobody is there, send satellites videos and picture into the mind of his eyes during the night night when he is sleeping to wake him up and then he never sleeps again and expects him to go to work in the farms while the unseen people continues talking endlessly with swell words and coursing and life threats... and screaming like stage monkeys, beating invincible pans to get his attention and/or to distract him. to make his body to move automatically and even use his mouth to talk... I hear that all these stuffs were abolished in the west because of the rate of slave citizens it built...

You were in the military with my grand father, he served like you and he is dead, my father followed his legacy and he is dead and now i am experiencing all of it and you are not even moved to prevent it before they happen. Sometimes i wonder if Nigeria is a sham or you are doing these things on orders from the English gentlemen. Kindly, tell them i said, they are owing me a lot. Thanks
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by BluntBoy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:

A certified copy or CTC of a document is different from the document itself.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Afamed: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
immhotep:

Actually its better to use Biafra currency grin grin grin
IPOB amaka.

cc lzaa rekhina adaibeku
And where is this counterfeit recorgnised/accepted?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by mcthewills: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
Only a FOOL will believed that a man that attained the rank of a Major General will not have a certificate. To attained the rank of a Captain sef no be BEAN not to talk of a Major General.

Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, and Gowon were his boss. IBB and Abdulsalam were his juniors in the force. These ex generals knows better than Atiku and his mumu followers.

You claimed that he doesn't have certificate and yet he graduated from one of America best military universities with a Master in Strategy Studies. I wonder which certificate America university take give am admission. Some people just mumu for nothing.

Daft reasoning

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by namio10: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Afamed:

I guess you understand the difference between certificate and CTC?
Even the TCT, did BUHARI leave it with the Military Secretariat as he swore under oath that he left his O'Level qualification credentials with militarily secretariat?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by bluefilm: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Atiku don suffer!

Sai Baba 2023!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Akpacha(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
Only a FOOL will believed that a man that attained the rank of a Major General will not have a certificate. To attained the rank of a Captain sef no be BEAN not to talk of a Major General.

Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, and Gowon were his boss. IBB and Abdulsalam were his juniors in the force. These ex generals knows better than Atiku and his mumu followers.

You claimed that he doesn't have certificate and yet he graduated from one of America best military universities with a Master in Strategy Studies. I wonder which certificate America university take give am admission. Some people just mumu for nothing.

U are the foolish person here, at that time northerner need no certificates to jump rank in d military.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by greggng: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Buhari never said he submitted his document to the army ...but he said they army is with my document cos the ransacked his house after the coup and took all his documents inclusive his certificate. He assumed the military during babangida has it since they took all his document and certificate.. during Jonathan ...they politicised the issue and a certain military man came out to deny that they don't have the document. This denial didn't last long cos they retracted that statement and now claimed they have his document. ...this is the dangerous part of politics...whether we like it or not it is now an established truth that buharis certificate got loss as a result of military action in his house. Babangida administration has not denied this fact. Mr buhari has approached the examination board to do the needful. .waec has now confirmed he has the said certificate by issuing attestation inline with the law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Enice(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
mcgaius:

You are the one that did not understand the whole shebang.PMB had in the past claimed that he submitted his original waec certificate with the army when he was enlisted.
Buhari did not say he submitted his result to the military. what he said was that his certificates were taking from his house when he was arrested by the babangida government. now, if you misplace your certificate and you are required to provide it in court, is it a crime to provide a ctc? wftf! my friend use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Dansuqi: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
greggng:
Buhari never said he submitted his document to the army ...but he one said they army is with my document cos the ransacked his house after the coup and took all his documents inclusive his certificate. He assumed the military during babangida has it since they took all his document and certificate.. during Jonathan ...they politicised the issue and a certain military man came out to deny that they don't have the document. This denial didn't last long cos they retracted that statement and now claimed they have his document. ...this is the dangerous part of politics...whether we like it or not it is now an established truth that buharis certificate got loss as a result of military action in his house. Babangida administration has not denied this fact. Mr buhari has approached the examination board to do the needful. .waec has now confirmed he has the said certificate by issuing attestation inline with the law
Most of them do not understand this salient point.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Afamed:

Our fool.ani plans failed

Of course it was dead b4 arrival.
Ruga kill all of una there...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by wirinet(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
crackhouse:
he doesn't have original so he have to claim that he lost it and now he's presenting a CTC because he's the president. Can u present CTC in this country if u are requested to bring your certificate for screening and it will be accepted?
This is someone that sat for University of Cambridge organised WASSC exams in 1959, are you surprised the certificate is lost? How many people that sat for WASSC exams 50years ago still have their certificate intact?
It is not strange for someone who has lost a certificate, any certificate, whether academic or even company registration certificate to go back to the issuing authority to obtain a certified true copy. The certified True Copy is accepted around the world as the original certificate. Even the original certificate is useless without confirmation from the issuing authority. You WAEC certificate is confirmed by universities during the course of your studies. I knew people in my university days that were expelled because they presented fake certificates. Oluwole was famed for forging university certificates.
Buhari has presented a certified true copy (CTC) of the Confidential result sheet of University of Cambridge , the document can be verified with University of Cambridge.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Lovelive: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Uncle wetin u smoke?

Like√
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Lovelive: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Edyice:
grin grin lifeless dullard trying to play smart ..

Even DEVIL will reject him in hell grin

Laf wit me o.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Afamed: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
immhotep:

Actually its better to use Biafra currency grin grin grin
IPOB amaka.

cc lzaa rekhina adaibeku
"Igbo nation must get ready, prepare for war to free Elzakzaky"

Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Afamed: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
namio10:

Even the TCT, did BUHARI leave it with the Military Secretariat as he swore under oath that he left his O'Level qualification credentials with militarily secretariat?
Did he say he gave his certificate to the military or he said the certificate got missing when his house was ransacked by the military? Most of you are blind supporters of PDP

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by IamSoProlific: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
GuestLog:
baba, u no reach me for photoshop matter ooo

You no sure.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Islamization & fulanization have failed!
Muhammadu and his cohorts can NEVER force there plans on the south, NEVER!!!
Even as president he wont succeed in Islamizing us. The way the ruga scam was exposed and crushed, is the same way other schemes would be destroyed...
Afamed:

Did he say he give his certificate to the military or he said the certificate got missing when his house was ransacked by the military? Most of you are blind supporters of PDP
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by gwarotango: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
immhotep:

sarrki, t9ksy and metaphysical will not agree with you

cc lzaa
Has our RUGA reached your village yet? If not don't be worried, cos it must surely come grin

Cc LZAA
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Just2endowed2(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
mcgaius:

Maybe at that time there was no photocopy machine
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by fkj950ax(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Kabir2Mohammad:

That's why its a CTC

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Iziquiel(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
follock007:
otukotu shocked
4-0-4 loading... i guess you are already well fed... Any left overs for the dog? just drop the hammer, will you? cool

and by the way, i hope our oga of cam-BRIDGE abi na Prince of Persia will start speaking British English and stop giving us Bad Breath English. You other dog has taking away all my immunity. I hope he pays for this and not use juju uranium technology to reduce the social rating of his look alike on the other side of the bridge by targeting his throat, belly, nose, ears, waist and legs, slap him at night while nobody is there, shoot down every sigle reflex movement to get attention while they sing derogatory words inside his heads and nobody is there, send satellites videos and picture into the mind of his eyes during the night night when he is sleeping to wake him up and then he never sleeps again and expects him to go to work in the farms while the unseen people continues talking endlessly with swell words and coursing and life threats... and screaming like stage monkeys, beating invincible pans to get his attention and/or to distract him. to make his body to move automatically and even use his mouth to talk... I hear that all these stuffs were abolished in the west because of the rate of slave citizens it built...

You were in the military with my grand father, he served like you and he is dead, my father followed his legacy and he is dead and now i am experiencing all of it and you are not even moved to prevent it before they happen. Sometimes i wonder if Nigeria is a sham or you are doing these things on orders from the English gentlemen. Kindly, tell them i said, they are owing me a lot. Thanks
Where all these fuuuls dey crawl out from for goodness sake? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.