Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court (33328 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Supreme Court Finally Releases CTC Of December Judgement / Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Tinyemeka(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Afamed:

I guess you understand the difference between certificate and CTC? You are one of the typical lazy youths PMB was referring to few years ago

I think you ate the lazier one, because you obviously could not read and connect these statements.

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2019
Ebullience:
Usman: “You submitted all your school certificates to the Nigerian Army when you were enlisted?”

Witness: “There was nothing of such.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-tenders-ctc-of-school-certificate-in-court/
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin lie lie president

He even lied under oath

So Nigerians, how do we believe any other thing that oozes from his mouth
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by wirinet(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2019
Iamklade:

Mr man,
Why didn't he tender it since 2015 that everyone has been arguing back and forth about his certificates why is he just tendering it now or were the results not in existence before now or did he just wake up now to remember that result sheets for that year exist with Cambridge University.....minister for communication oyaa answer oga wey sabi defend.
It was tendered in 2015, and it was all over the internet. But you guys are so tone deaf to anything buhari presents. You guys are so obsessed with anything buhari being fake, you even went to ridiculous heights by claiming buhari himself is fake.

During the height of the certificate saga before the 2015 elections, Buhari's secondary school presented a statement of result based on a printed of the WASC Cambridge result printed out. You guys screamed fake because a passport photo of Buhari in 2015 was used instead of a 1959 photo in uniform. The certified true copy of the Cambridge result had been on the Internet since 2015, you guys still shouted fake, and that unless Cambridge officially comes out and say Buhari's result is authentic, you guys won't accept. You guys have thrown all sorts of tantrums, you claimed the Cambridge result is fake because hausa language was not offered in 1959. Cambridge have since debunked that claim and that native languages were indeed offered in 1959.

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by oyatz(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Yes of course!

crackhouse:
did u do CTC?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by oyatz(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2019
Did you follow the trending news about Buhari's certificate in 2014-2015 and you did not see the Statement of Results issued to him by Katsina Provincial School (Now called Government college, Katsina)? Didn't he tendered similar results sheets for the whole school when he wrote the exams?
We're you not in this Country when WAEC presented his Attestations of Results (alternative for lost WAEC certificates)?

The issue is that some people from certain parts of Nigeria and fanatic supporters of the PDP have made up their mind that Buhari is an illiterate. No matter the quality of evidence presented to the contrary, they will not agree, so no need trying to convince them otherwise.

However, in this Tribunal the Buhari Legal team need to defend the allegations raised by the Petitioner. That's the reason for tendering it again.

Iamklade:

Besides Mr Man
If the tendered sheet containing results of all students including his is not being presented as a testament to him actually sitting for and taking the examination then what is it being presented as??....and he's been claiming his certificates are with the army we all know certificates in Nigeria comprises of your primary, secondary University leaving certificates and other documents obtained in the course of achieving one educational qualification or the other since before 2015 election buhari has been enmeshed in certificate scandal why didn't he come out with the Cambridge University result sheets for the whole school then why now??....if you don't know how to distinguish facts from propaganda or political scheming then stay away from political matters....and except you have the answers to questions about why the certificate scandal has taken this long before we have a glimpse of one of his results don't quote me.... Mr oyatz .....SA certificate matters office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by follock007(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Iziquiel:

Where all these fuuuls dey crawl out from for goodness sake? undecided

your demiurge is not helping you
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by PaschalPM(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2019
All I know is that Buhari is more educated than Atiku. Who wants to argue with me this morning? cool
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by goldenarrow: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2019
PaschalPM:
All I know is that Buhari is more educated than Atiku. Who wants to argue with me this morning? cool

100% Correct. No controversy, my Lord.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by bizzibodi(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Nothing about buhari is ever straight forward n clean clear,go to Google now you will see history of buhari serving in the army from 1961-85 but here is someone claiming they enlisted together in 1962, buhari claims his original certificates were with the army but his so call course mate denies that, just everything about buhari is always fabricated n twisted to favour Buhari n present him in good light but events keep contradicting n proving him wrong,just like his performance in power today against his campaign promises,is so amazing to see his bunch of zombie supporters struggling so hard to turn even simple clearly stated facts on its head in their delusion of fooling everyone,now I see sense in Dr kperogi's assertion that"nobody support Apc/buhari without appearing stupid".
What made u think it is not d class mate that is not straight forward.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by subcbouy: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Drama country

One group (Broom) : He is from Cameroon.

Other group (Umbrella) : He has no certificate.

Umpire group (Inec) : Maybe both submitted fake documents, international passport and School leaving certificate. I am confused.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by SaintLucia: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Akpacha:
U are the foolish person here, at that time northerner need no certificates to jump rank in d military.
Mumu I'm sure that Kenya man don hacked your brain. Northerners don't need certificate and yet Buhari graduated with a Master degree in American War College. Se na tissue paper dem take give am admission ni? KANU don carry your brain go on exile ba
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
oyatz:

Please, listen carefully sir.

In an election petition case, the Petitioner (Atiku in this case) approaches the Tribunal giving reasons while he thinks the winner called Defendant (Buhari in this case) should not have been declared the winner.
The Tribunal will call the defendants to defend his case by refuting the allegations of the Petitioner.

Now Atiku has gone to court to challenge the declaration of Buhari as the dully elected President and one of Atiku's grounds is that Buhari is not educated upto School certificate level (i.e No WAEC rumours) among other complaints, then he closed his case last week.

This week, Mr Buhari opened his case by refuting the allegations of Atiku before the Tribunal, so debunking Atiku's false allegation that Buhari is not educated led his lawyers to tender the certified true copy (CTC) issued by Cambridge University showing the results of all the candidates who wrote the exam in the Katsina Provincial School.

I hope you now understand now.

Thank me later sir

Sorry I have no reason to thank you on this bro because I have never posted anything here where I criticized Buhari as per his certificate because I don't believe having plenty certificate will prevent anyone from being corrupt or looter or effective leader at all so Buhari having cert or not I don't care.

My statement was why did he decided to bring them now since this issue came up first 2011 came up again 2013/14 and it's now he is just bringing them out make more mockery of the whole stuff that is what I'm saying.

My not supporting Buhari was not borne out of maybe he has cert or not at all. Do you understand me too?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by oyatz(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Buhari's team has brought out these evidences in the past but those who have made up their minds that a Retired Major General is an Illeterate refused to accept them.
This present display of the result sheet of the 1961 WASC exam of the Katsina Pronvicial College is NOT to satisfy the WAILERS but part of the Defence in the Election Petition Tribunal.

#The subject matter is about proceedings in the Tribunal which is to determine whether Buhari was rightly declared the winner of the 2019 election and NOT whether Buhari has governed well or whether he is a good man or a badman.

jrusky:

Sorry I have no reason to thank you on this bro because I have never posted anything here where I criticized Buhari as per his certificate because I don't believe having plenty certificate will prevent anyone from being corrupt or looter or effective leader at all so Buhari having cert or not I don't care.

My statement was why did he decided to bring them now since this issue came up first 2011 came up again 2013/14 and it's now he is just bringing them out make more mockery of the whole stuff that is what I'm saying.

My not supporting Buhari was not borne out of maybe he has cert or not at all. Do you understand me too?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by oyatz(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2019
Don't mind them, they better accept the reality ;

Jubril of Sudan till 2023!

SaintLucia:
Mumu I'm sure that Kenya man don hacked your brain. Northerners don't need certificate and yet Buhari graduated with a Master degree in American War College. Se na tissue paper dem take give am admission ni? KANU don carry your brain go on exile ba
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court by jrusky(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2019
oyatz:
Buhari's team has brought out these evidences in the past but those who have made up their minds that a Retired Major General is an Illeterate refused to accept them.
This present display of the result sheet of the 1961 WASC exam of the Katsina Pronvicial College is NOT to satisfy the WAILERS but part of the Defence in the Election Petition Tribunal.

#The subject matter is about proceedings in the Tribunal which is to determine whether Buhari was rightly declared the winner of the 2019 election and NOT whether Buhari has governed well or whether he is a good man or a badman.

I'm still on my word I don't care about Buhari cert those who thought it's his Cert their headache can carry on.

Happy New month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.