Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. (1875 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Obiano Holidays In US As His Commissioners Fight Dirty. / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by aragon4realz(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
List of Commissioner Nominees Read Out at the Imo State House of Assembly.

1. Viola Onwuliri
2. Chuma Nnaji
3. Ekezie
4. Prof. Bar. Emeka Felix Ebidiekwe
5. Engr. Benjamin Nnamdi Ekwueme
6. Prof. Uchenna Joseph Uwaleke
7. Nicholas Anayo
8. Bar. Chinedu Nzekwe
9. Umez Eronini
10. Ikea Johnbosco Ogu
11. Dr. Vin Udokwu
12. Bon Unachukwu
continue reading from the link below

http://ikedurualive.com/his-excellency-rt-hon-emeka-ihedioha-released-his-commissioners/
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Stone123(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by aragon4realz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
Onwuliri no dey shame?

2 Likes

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by fykes(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Onwuliri no dey shame?
If u ever meet a Nigerian politician with shame, it's either he /she is joking around or u are dead and gone to hell.

4 Likes

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by fykes(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
greatiyk4u:
Onwuliri no dey shame?
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by aragon4realz(m): 5:26am On Jul 31, 2019
fykes:

If u ever meet a Nigerian politician with shame, it's either he /she is joking around or u are dead and gone to hell.
lol
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by emilas1979(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Viola Onwuliri is a true patriot
Taking all the experience down home.

Those condemning her are still among the people hailing Okonjo when she left world bank for Nigeria finance.we all see the benefit.

I support you ma.
Congratulations
aragon4realz:

1. Viola Onwuliri
2. Chuma Nnaji
3. Ekezie
7. Nicholas Anayo
8. Bar. Chinedu Nzekwe
9. Umez Eronini
10. Ikea Johnbosco Ogu
11. Dr. Vin Udokwu
12. Bon Unachukwu

http://ikedurualive.com/his-excellency-rt-hon-emeka-ihedioha-released-his-commissioners/

1 Like

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Mace0lane: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2019
His excellency of his failure ?!
This failure is Ikpeazu personified, he is destined to fail.

aragon4realz:

1. Viola Onwuliri
2. Chuma Nnaji
3. Ekezie
7. Nicholas Anayo
8. Bar. Chinedu Nzekwe
9. Umez Eronini
10. Ikea Johnbosco Ogu
11. Dr. Vin Udokwu
12. Bon Unachukwu

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by aragon4realz(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2019
emilas1979:

Those condemning her are still among the people hailing Okonjo when she left world bank for Nigeria finance.we all see the benefit.

I support you ma.
Congregations
yeah she is

1 Like

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Udopasa: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2019
emilas1979:

I support you ma.
Congregations

"Congregations" indeed.

1 Like

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Udopasa: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Emeka Ihedioha just brought out a list of political retirees and old boys and girls of Imo State political school 1990 set.

Chai! Akwa ariri

1 Like

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by aragon4realz(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Udopasa:
Emeka Ihedioha just brought out a list of political retirees and old boys and girls of Imo State political school 1990 set.

Chai! Akwa ariri
is that how you see it...I guess it's from your own point of view

1 Like

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Mightyhaiz: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Mace0lane:
His excellency of his failure ?!
This failure is Ikpeazu personified, he is destined to fail.

rijuo nsi onu

1 Like

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by emilas1979(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2019
Tot u should know
I blame you for being such a dunce
Udopasa:

"Congregations" indeed.
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by bedfordking: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2019
There a name on that list that their credentials are questionable I know for a fact because we are related
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by aragon4realz(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2019
bedfordking:
There a name on that list that their credentials are questionable I know for a fact because we are related
throw some light with evidence
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Udopasa: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2019
emilas1979:
Tot u should know
I blame you for being such a dunce

A dunce types "thought" as "tot" on a social media.

Thanks.
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Udopasa: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2019
aragon4realz:

is that how you see it...I guess it's from your own point of view
yeah, that's how I see it.

How do you see it?
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by Amaco123(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Old people everywhere am disappointed, Imo State don't have youths? Okorocha appointed youths in his cabinet,
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by PFRB: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Amaco123:
Old people everywhere am disappointed, Imo State don't have youths? Okorocha appointed youths in his cabinet,
What did Okorocha's youths achieve?

1 Like

Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by kokoA(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
From minister to commissioner.. grin cheesy Next level..
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by aragon4realz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
PFRB:
What did Okorocha's youths achieve?
you can say that again
Re: His Excellency Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Released His Commissioners. by gift01: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Released? were dey in jail?

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As IPOB Members Attack Ekweremadu In Germany / Obaseki Unveils Campaign Office, Van Without APC Logo / How Admiral Nyako, A Fulani Man Became My Best Friend Till Date- Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.