Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,168 members, 7,856,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) (29578 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by magicminister: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
I like this... we should all rally against injustice regardless of tribe or religious affiliations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Who else is speechless?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Cheap blackmail. Igbo never fight their cause finish na to support aboki Zaki? I hope say nor be excuse to go begin shoot Igbo people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Daviddson:
Anybody can wear a red cap...
. That's simply the scope anybody can wear hijab or dress like muslim and bomb anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Solders chased Boko Haram out of born town...records ground breaking victory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLj5rl9vMUE

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
The question truly should be "why aren't those in support of equity and justice standing up and demanding justice for IMN"?

Great kudos to Igbos that stood up and spoke up! Fulani herdsmen is shielded from prosecution from crime against society but those who protest the continued detention of their leader are called criminals for standing up to the govt.

Igbos, God Bless you!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by badman007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
tysontim:
Is obvious now anything Buhari hates, Igbos will love, anything Buhari loves many Igbos will hate it.

Buhari is the villain here.

Let’s be honest

I hate Nigerians for being blind to the truth. Bloody religious cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwaanambra1:
We just naturally hate injustice and always speak against it no matter who is at the receiving end.

we speak truth to power not minding whose horse is gored.

Shut up! You are all hateful souls and you love anybody Buhari opposes.

You can build a house for El-Zakzaky in Enugu and accommodate all his Shite members since you love the Shites so much.

Well I don’t care about Buhari, Shite, Igbos or anybody tho, it’s none of my concern.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
magicminister:
I like this... we should all rally against injustice regardless of tribe or religious affiliations.

Very well said.
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by thaoriginator: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by badman007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Alabdgood:
But these people were against Islam

They are against injustice.

Make your God proud, speak the truth. Love your neighbors as you love yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
plaindealer:
grin
I'm igbo but that pic is hilarious i must confess grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Charly68: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Buhari should release the man to ndigbo to go and be living with them and leave north slone

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
supremenews:
Blow My Mind - Davido Ft. Chris Brown (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-tmf0ke8u0

cheesy
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Igbo haters at work again.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Kabasa5(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Na one by one then go kill them
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by platinum131(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lol...these people go tire oo....just Ndigbo? no location? no name? ;una propaganda against Ndigbo is legendary.
grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by eligiblegaf: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
tysontim:
Is obvious now anything Buhari hates, Igbos will love, anything Buhari loves many Igbos will hate it.

If they like let them take their protest to Abuja, they are going straight to jail because a terrorist is a terrorist. Jail straight I promise you....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
I dey laugh!
Wetin concern Ndi Igbo with Shia muslims and their leader?
Na propaganda go kill APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
02Kebreal:
Children of hatred and perdition.
Just like your father and his children.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
YORUBA MEDIA AT IT AGAIN...

YORUBA MEDIA AT IT AGAIN...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Elemosho478: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
OfoIgbo:
It is so clear the person speaking is a northerner, possibly Hausa, who grew up in Igboland, and he betrayed that in about two places in that speech.

By the way, why is it that people always start mentioning Igbos whenever they want to give teeth to their agitations. Just a few weeks ago when the Afenifere leader's daughter was murdered by Fulani herdsmen, Yorubas started mentioning the Igbos and Biafra.

Now that Buhari seems to be feeling threatened by the Shiites, the Shiites are seeking solace by speaking Igbo in their rally as though Igbos are muslims.

Is there something comforting in identifying with the Igbos in times of great need of a psychological iroko?

Please can someone tell the Hausas and Yorubas that we realise why they always want us when they are in trouble, which is due mainly to the Igbo legendary bravery, as the only ethnic group in Nigeria that fought against hundreds of ethnic groups, and if not for the intervention of European powers, would have won that war. But please Yorubas and Hausas don't necessary need to mention the Igbos, or speak Igbo in their gathering. The righteousness of their causes should beenough to stand on its own, without the injection of the Igbo balls in their struggles.

Your people were all over the social media space masturbating over the incident, crying and wailing more than the bereaved after Fasonranti daughter's death

How you guys manage to chest beat in every situation still baffle me

Fulani slaughtered you like rams in Enugu and nothing happened, your Governor only wept when we were expecting you to declare war on Fulani

Even your leader Nnamdi Kanu was detained for several months and nothing happened, but continue to beat your hairy chest

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by baddosky1: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
I heard kayode is still looking for his father.
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Dpharisee: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
tysontim:

You also don't know that there are Igbo Muslims belonging to the Shi'ite sect? undecided

Moreover Igbos hate injustice and they don't apologize for iy
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by nasoeb: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
OfoIgbo:
It is so clear the person speaking is a northerner, possibly Hausa, who grew up in Igboland, and he betrayed that in about two places in that speech.

By the way, why is it that people always start mentioning Igbos whenever they want to give teeth to their agitations. Just a few weeks ago when the Afenifere leader's daughter was murdered by Fulani herdsmen, Yorubas started mentioning the Igbos and Biafra.

Now that Buhari seems to be feeling threatened by the Shiites, the Shiites are seeking solace by speaking Igbo in their rally as though Igbos are muslims.

Is there something comforting in identifying with the Igbos in times of great need of a psychological iroko?

Please can someone tell the Hausas and Yorubas that we realise why they always want us when they are in trouble, which is due mainly to the Igbo legendary bravery, as the only ethnic group in Nigeria that fought against hundreds of ethnic groups, and if not for the intervention of European powers, would have won that war. But please Yorubas and Hausas don't necessary need to mention the Igbos, or speak Igbo in their gathering. The righteousness of their causes should beenough to stand on its own, without the injection of the Igbo balls in their struggles.

Legendary, yet igbos are protesting in ebonyi and enugu over herdsmen invasion.
My brother rise up from slumber. The yorubas too should do same before this fulanis will think of us as foools.
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
WAT SHOWS THE MAN IS IGBO?

Y YORUBA WONT JUST LEAVE MY TRIBE OUT OF THEIR THIRD WORLD MEDIA HOUSE, I WILL NEVER KNOW.

IS IT SAME KAYODE THAT POSTED FAKE PICTURES ABOUT HAUSA BEING ATTACKED TO CREATE CONFLICT BETWEEN IGBOS AND HAUSA?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Ultimatezlant: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=OfoIgbo post=80786698]It is
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wetin concern Igbo with IMN?We too do!Why not allow them kill themselves? angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
KingAzari:
As long as it is against Buhari, they will even protest for Boko Haram. Stupid people.
Guy, you make me burst out laugh for here.
Ahahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by GMbuharii: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

Your people were all over the social media space masturbating over the incident, crying and wailing more than the bereaved after Fasonranti daughter's

How you guys manage to chest beat in every situation still baffle me

Fulani slaughtered you like rams in Enugu and nothing happened, your Governor only wept when we were expecting you to declare war on Fulani

Even your leader Nnamdi Kanu was detained for several months and nothing happened, but continue to beat your hairy chest [/s]

grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rhodes-Vivour Donates ₦‎15M To Victims Of Burnt Ajegunle Spare Parts Market / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) / 9 Things Buhari Promised Nigerians In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.