Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) (29572 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by luluman: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
stefanweeks:
Their wahala
Me I dey find wetin I go smoke and toto wey I go knack
Look for the nearest graveyard now.
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Afamed: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
badman007:

They are against injustice.

Make your God proud, speak the truth. Love your neighbors as you love yourself.

Did you raise against injustice when Elzazaky children were killed during GEJ? Hypocrite that's Una name

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by plaindealer: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by plaindealer: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
Afamed:

Did you raise against injustice when Elzazaky children were killed during GEJ? Hypocrite that's Una name

The hypocrites are very selective when it come to injustice.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by brookz: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Confused pigs with no bearing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Mace0lane: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2019
When will you speak out about the injustice perpetuated by Theodore Orji n other looting PDP governors that mismanaged Biafraland into the shithole it as become that all your tribesmen would rather ran away from it now ?!

nwaanambra1:
We just naturally hate injustice and always speak against it no matter who is at the receiving end.

we speak truth to power not minding whose horse is gored.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Gandollar(f): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2019
tigerclaws:
who takes an hiv stock fish kayode serious
In fact the guy is very stupid. Imagine labelling them Ndi Igbo rather than say IMN members of Igbo extraction. The leader there clearly said "onyi isi anyi", meaning our leader. Is elzakzak the leader of Ndi Igbo?

Local woman is pissed! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Abnaw(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2019
nwaanambra1:
We just naturally hate injustice and always speak against it no matter who is at the receiving end.

when before or after 2015. 3 of El zakzaky children where killed during gej tenure did you people speak?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Not until the Igbos concentrate on fighting their own battles first, they would always have issues. It amazes me to see these MOFOS come out to protest the detention of El-Zakzaky while their silence was deafening when their own brothers were used for target practice during Operation Python Dance. I know it's the right thing to do to speak up when one sees evil being metted out to others, but one MUST speak up when such evil is visited upon his kith and kin first. I did not see any other ethnic group come out to protest or speak out in support of IPOB members when they were being slaughtered by Buhari's killing squad. Rather, other groups mocked, were jubilant and celebrating the loss of innocent lives. If Igbos do not learn to fight for themselves, no other ethnic group would do so judging by antecedent. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by nkypat: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Did you hear them speaking Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by badman007(m): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2019
Afamed:

ALMIGHTY Shiite KILLER. DESTROYER of Ali Elzazaky Empire, Grand DEFENDER of Sunni Fulani herdsmen, COMMANDER in chief of ALMANGIRI Republic of Nigeria.

Keep up your madness, one day the country would be too hot, you’d be the first to burn for your ignorance.

Shame on all of you..

Google is your friend. Check the year of Zazakys arrest and see who was president

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:38am On Jul 31, 2019
This is the problem with Nigeria, we only fight against injustice when it affects " us", am actually proud of this group. Every right thinking human should be doing the same, Buhari should obey court orders and free this man..

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 2:05am On Jul 31, 2019
tfash96:
grin cheesy ;Du are right they do have flat heads indeed it's sensitive @ d back of their heads it will be so straight Like sheet of paper

It's instructive you spend time (which could otherwise be engaged constructively) creating stuff to insult Ikemba Ojukwu and Mazi Kanu! And what ties these two esteemed Igbo personalities together? Biafra!

This now begs the question: are you threatened by Biafra and the agitation for secession? If so, why? It's obvious you can't stand Igbos, just like i in turn can't stand your ilk! One would have expected you to queue behind the bid for secession so you can finally see the back of Ndigbo and any other group willing to join them!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 2:32am On Jul 31, 2019
OfoIgbo:
It is so clear the person speaking is a northerner, possibly Hausa, who grew up in Igboland, and he betrayed that in about two places in that speech.

By the way, why is it that people always start mentioning Igbos whenever they want to give teeth to their agitations. Just a few weeks ago when the Afenifere leader's daughter was murdered by Fulani herdsmen, Yorubas started mentioning the Igbos and Biafra.

Now that Buhari seems to be feeling threatened by the Shiites, the Shiites are seeking solace by speaking Igbo in their rally as though Igbos are muslims.

Is there something comforting in identifying with the Igbos in times of great need of a psychological iroko?

Please can someone tell the Hausas and Yorubas that we realise why they always want us when they are in trouble, which is due mainly to the Igbo legendary bravery, as the only ethnic group in Nigeria that fought against hundreds of ethnic groups, and if not for the intervention of European powers, would have won that war. But please Yorubas and Hausas don't necessary need to mention the Igbos, or speak Igbo in their gathering. The righteousness of their causes should beenough to stand on its own, without the injection of the Igbo balls in their struggles.

Afenifere calling for igbo's help abi?
I wasn't born in 1966 but I knew a certain Easterner who ought to be leading the pack but fled to Abidjan.

Just 2 years ago, a fresh Londoner came to be leading our Eastern brothers but when Abuja boys cough in front of his house, he fled to Israel.

Who are the unbreakable Ndigbo? The silent hardworking ones in Kano who despite all threats to their lives refused to leave the place. They are notthe ewarriors who don't have PVC but continue to make noise.
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Emotionss: 2:52am On Jul 31, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
tysontim:
Is obvious now anything Buhari hates, Igbos will love, anything Buhari loves many Igbos will hate it.

What is the name of the so called igbo group ?

So because someone spoke DILUTED igbo in a protest it automatically means that the igbo are the one doing the protest ?

Truly we deserve the leaders we get
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Emotionss: 2:56am On Jul 31, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
MaNyEsq:
Not until the Igbos concentrate on fighting their own battles first, they would always have issues. It amazes me to see these MOFOS come out to protest the detention of El-Zakzaky while their silence was deafening when their own brothers were used for target practice during Operation Python Dance. I know it's the right thing to do to speak up when one sees evil being metted out to others, but one MUST speak up when such evil is visited upon his kith and kin first. I did not see any other ethnic group come out to protest or speak out in support of IPOB members when they were being slaughtered by Buhari's killing squad. Rather, other groups mocked, were jubilant and celebrating the loss of innocent lives. If Igbos do not learn to fight for themselves, no other ethnic group would do so judging by antecedent. A word is enough for the wise!

Oga come down it is very easy to dictate the the person speaking igbo in that video is DEFINITELY NOT AN IGBO PERSON.
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Emotionss: 3:18am On Jul 31, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
AcuraZDX:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/ndi-igbo-protest-in-support-of-el-zakzaky-and-imn/

I dare you and your fellow Southwest people to mention the name of the igbo group.

So because SOMEONE spoke Diluted igbo in a protest then it means the Igbos are in support of imn ? Wow you guys are intended wonderful.
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2019
nwaanambra1:

Mr Metaphor:

Then speak THIS truth to your POWER of crime: time to stop and join society as decent fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 4:25am On Jul 31, 2019
Oshin56:
The revolution is boiling small small and if FG are not careful with the issue on ground I think that will be the end of Solomon......
Elulu re ton pe ojo, ori ara re niyo fi tan....
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by LZAA: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2019
You can obviously see that john christian alex is not igbo
To all the afonjas and ndi ugwu wondering why ndigbo are backing el zak,it's simple
It's better for u to die than to cheat an igbo man or his colleague
Cuz when they are through with you ehn,walahi u will be finished
Oliver de coque sang biri ka m biri
That's the mantra of the igbos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by LZAA: 4:59am On Jul 31, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Igbos silent during python dance?grin
Kai IBB was right to describe lagos ibadan press as one of the worst in the world
Igbos were anything but silent

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by LZAA: 5:01am On Jul 31, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Not until the Igbos concentrate on fighting their own battles first, they would always have issues. It amazes me to see these MOFOS come out to protest the detention of El-Zakzaky while their silence was deafening when their own brothers were used for target practice during Operation Python Dance. I know it's the right thing to do to speak up when one sees evil being metted out to others, but one MUST speak up when such evil is visited upon his kith and kin first. I did not see any other ethnic group come out to protest or speak out in support of IPOB members when they were being slaughtered by Buhari's killing squad. Rather, Afonjas were jubilant and celebrating the loss of innocent lives. If Igbos do not learn to fight for themselves, no other ethnic group would do so judging by antecedent. A word is enough for the wise!
FIXED
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 5:22am On Jul 31, 2019
ogundeleai:

Elulu re ton pe ojo, ori ara re niyo fi tan....
that one is elulu, did you know that the civil is still affecting the nation
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by mvem(m): 5:34am On Jul 31, 2019
badman007:

ALMIGHTY Shiite KILLER. DESTROYER of Ali Elzazaky Empire, Grand DEFENDER of Sunni Fulani herdsmen, COMMANDER in chief of ALMANGIRI Republic of Nigeria.

Keep up your madness, one day the country would be too hot, you’d be the first to burn for your ignorance.

Shame on all of you..

Google is your friend. Check the year of Zazakys arrest and see who was president

Shiites with Sunnis don't like you people ...leave their matter, no be your matter....you guyz will never learn...Shiites and Sunni have differences but they are similar when it comes to certain issues....Shiites beileve in jihad too and there are many Shiites based terrorist group in the world...you guyz are just dumb
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by mvem(m): 5:36am On Jul 31, 2019
LZAA:
You can obviously see that john christian alex is not igbo
To all the afonjas and ndi ugwu wondering why ndigbo are backing el zak,it's simple
It's better for u to die than to cheat an igbo man or his colleague
Cuz when they are through with you ehn,walahi u will be finished
Oliver de coque sang biri ka m biri
That's the mantra of the igbos
Shiites with Sunnis don't like you people ...leave their matter, no be your matter....you guyz will never learn...Shiites and Sunni have differences but they are similar when it comes to certain issues....Shiites beileve in jihad too and there are many Shiites based terrorist group in the world...you guyz are just dumb ....go and support them as if they support you ....
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by splendour7(m): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Elemosho478:

Your people were all over the social media space masturbating over the incident, crying and wailing more than the bereaved after Fasonranti daughter's death

How you guys manage to chest beat in every situation still baffle me

Fulani slaughtered you like rams in Enugu and nothing happened, your Governor only wept when we were expecting you to declare war on Fulani

Even your leader Nnamdi Kanu was detained for several months and nothing happened, but continue to beat your hairy chest
seriously are you ok??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by LZAA: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2019
mvem:
Shiites with Sunnis don't like you people ...leave their matter, no be your matter....you guyz will never learn...Shiites and Sunni have differences but they are similar when it comes to certain issues....Shiites beileve in jihad too and there are many Shiites based terrorist group in the world...you guyz are just dumb ....go and support them as if they support you ....
Divide and rule tactics can't work in 2019 grin
No igbo man is supporting islam,we are fighting against injustice

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by mvem(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2019
LZAA:

Divide and rule tactics can't work in 2019 grin
No igbo man is supporting islam,we are fighting against injustice
...I don talk my own...leave their matter ...funny enough many dont understand the intricacies behind the whole thing. Is like seeing people fighting from afar and running to side with one without understanding what cause the fight or at best forget what is not your business
Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Confused people

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Protests In Support Of El-Zakzaky And IMN (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:01am On Jul 31, 2019
nwaanambra1:

Your asertions are very very strange. if it were true you should have taken up your useless governors on all the injustice meted to your people in the southeast

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.