Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah’s Message To Nigerians After His Appointment As The Vice Chairman.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah’s Message To Nigerians After His Appointment As The Vice Chairman.. (506 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah’s Message To Nigerians After His Appointment As The Vice Chairman.. by blogger4: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ifeanyi Ubah’s Message to Nigerians after his appointment as the Vice chairman of the Senate on Oil & Gas

After senator Dr. Partrick Ifeanyi Ubah representing Anambra south senatorial district was appointed as the Vice chairman of the senate committee on Oil and Gas, He wrote on his Facebook page, assuring that he will carry out proper services on the position.

READ HIS MESSAGE BELOW:

THE JOURNEY TO TECHNOLOGICAL GROWTH AND INNOVATIONS IN THE PETROLEUM UPSTREAM SECTOR BEGINS.

It is with utmost humility and a great sense of responsibility that I write to express my profound gratitude on my appointment as the Vice Chairman, Senate Committee on Petroleum (Upstream) under the Chairmanship of Senator Bassey Akpan of Akwa Ibom North.

The Upstream Petroleum Sector is a value chain which comprises of oil exploration, drilling, production and development. As a first term and the only YPP Senator, it is deeply humbling to be accorded the privilege of being the Vice Chairman of the Senate Committee that is saddled with the task of overseeing the upstream sector of the Oil industry which is the mainstay of Nigeria’s economy. I am indeed, most thankful and full of praises to Almighty God for granting me this rare opportunity to contribute to the growth of our Nation’s economy.

I cannot fail to mention and appreciate the Senate President; His Excellency, Senator Ahmad Lawan for finding me worthy of this appointment irrespective of the fact that I am a first term Senator. This goes a long way in showing the confidence reposed on me and the prayers of my constituents. With an unswerving resolve to honor that trust, I humbly accept the appointment and pledge to bring my wealth of experience in the Oil Sector to bear in the discharge of my duties. I also thank the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ovie Omo Agege for his unstinted cooperation and support which is a clear indication of his trust in my capacity.

The task ahead is an enormous one, nonetheless, I have no doubts that it is embraceable and surmountable. I am also fully aware that the Nigerian Petroleum Upstream Sector always comes with a number of challenges, and a key success factor is always the willingness of all parties involved to cooperate, address these challenges and leave a positive mark.

As we gallantly march into the next legislative phase, my goal is to enhance and help strengthen infrastructure, accountancy and drive innovation in Crude oil drilling/production, refining, exportation, trading as well as interface with multi national companies involved in Oil trade. With the cooperation of the NNPC and other related agencies, I cannot help but brim with confidence that working together; we can achieve a better tomorrow and innovations in the Upstream Sector.

Conclusively, I thank my family, friends and supporters who have shown enormous support through their good words and unwavering confidence in me. I urge all hands to remain on deck as we work towards achieving unprecedented milestones in the Petroleum Upstream sector.

I want to reassure all my supporters that my priority will always be to work for the betterment of public interest through robust, effective and detailed legislation and oversight to ensure that my people derive the dividends of democracy.

All eyes on the ball!

Senator (Dr.) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.
Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District.

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/ifeanyi-ubahs-message-to-nigerians-after-his-appointment-as-the-vice-chairman-of-the-senate-on-oil-gas/

(1) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Meets AFDB To Discuss Kwara's Future / Northern Groups Ask Buhari To Apologise To Nigerians ---punch / Buhari Explains Why Ministers Must Go Through Chief Of Staff, SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.