Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra (13047 Views)

11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship / Cost Of Nomination Forms For APC, PDP & APGA (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by djon78(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Nkea bu nkeanyi

Honestly Obiano and Victor Oye really messed up APGA, if not 2021 election would have been a walkover. We really loved what APGA was doing in our state starting from Peter Obi.
But Willie messed up.
Although I heard Obiano wants Soludo to be his successor. Don't know how truthful the news i

Now PDP is lurking by the corner, even APC also. In fact I think APC wants to capture Anambra by all means. Osibanjo was there last week for serious APC stakeholders meeting.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

And why the hell can't your people constituting nuisance over Nigeria stay in your backward erosion ravaged land? The no of Igbos in my street alone is uncountable even in church, why the hell can't u guys stay in ur poo hole. And which industrial hub? I am sure the industries in Ogun and Oyo(not lagsos now)alone will swallow up anything coming from your 5 villages.
if u don't like d number of igbos in ur street. tell buhari to divide Nigeria let everyone go back to his state. don't come here ranting. u and ur whole family might not even afford 3 square meal, u come here dey call a place mud republic. can ur village compete wit any village in d southeast anu mpama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Earthquake1: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

But then Anambra is still a poo hole with people choosing their leader when compared to the place the drug lord chose for them. Yeye!

Anambra - Sh1thole

I forgive your ignorance grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

Anambra - Sh1thole

I forgive your ignorance grin

Yet, it is a shithole, thier is nothing to forgive my ignorance about, it is a shithole
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Earthquake1: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Yet, it is a shithole, thier is nothing to forgive my ignorance about, it is a shithole

When you live in mud cave in Ogbomosho everywhere looks like a shithole to you

1 Like

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2019
delawal:

if u don't like d number of igbos in ur street. tell buhari to divide Nigeria let everyone go back to his state. don't come here ranting. u and ur whole family might not even afford 3 square meal, u come here dey call a place mud republic. can ur village compete wit any village in d southeast anu mpama

Buhari doesn't have to divide Nigeria, if ur place is really fit for human living u should all be staying there, at least no one is chasing u out in ur place, but u people prefer to come and be paying house rent here even sleeping under bridges. Of course my villages can't compare with Abia and those muddy states.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

When you live in mud cave in Ogbomosho everywhere looks like a shithole to you

I will take that ogbomoso over your Abia every day every time,.

I wonder, how people can still be Hawking here and do business. No wonder they are called pigs. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Earthquake1: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

I wonder, how people can still be Hawking here and do business. No wonder they are called pigs. Tueh.

Abia us a learner to where disease infested SW dey

No wonder 90% of you still sh1t in the streets

1 Like

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

I agree, but my problem is why can't ur people leave the disease infested west, why living ur heaven in SE to come stay in disease infested west, is that not madness?

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Anambralstson: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

If you call Anambra a shithole or mud state what can we call these states Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Onda and Osun grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Earthquake1: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

I agree, but my problem is why can't ur people leave the disease infested west, why living ur heaven in SE to come stay in disease infested west, is that not madness?

Lagos was Nigeria's capital for many years and built with the oil from the South South, resources from the South East and the whole country, don't start grabbing lands you don't own
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Anambralstson: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Those pictures are better than the rubbish areas in Lagos

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

If you call Anambra a shithole or mud state what can we call these states Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Onda and Osun grin grin

I can bet it with u that the number of Igbos living in this place is more than those living in Abia. U refugees should leave our land, stop constituting nuisance here, go and die in ur villages

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

Lagos was Nigeria's capital for many years and built with the oil from the South South, resources from the South East and the whole country, don't start grabbing lands you don't own

Calabar was also a capital, why are u not dying there? Why lagos? And u are talking about resources from SE, tell me which useless resources u have in those mud. And lagos is a Yoruba land, u can kill urself.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Anambralstson: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

I can bet it with u that the number of Igbos living in this place is more than those living in Abia. U refugees should leave our land, stop constituting nuisance here, go and die in ur villages
See your brothers causing nuisance in my state, they are in every streets

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

See your brothers causing nuisance in my state, they are in every streets

We both know their number no reach 1/4 of ur refugee brothers living in any state in SW.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Anambralstson: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Calabar was also a capital, why are u not dying there? Why lagos? And u are talking about resources from SE, tell me which useless resources u have in those mud. And lagos is a Yoruba land, u can kill urself.
Go and shout Lagos is Yorubar land in Dangote refinery site and see what will happen to you in the next minute grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

Go and shout Lagos is Yorubar land in Dangote refinery site and see what will happen to you in the next minute grin

A u ok? What is the general language in lagos? I can say lagos is yorubaland anywhere, because it is. Until hausa/igbo man become lagos governor then i wil bliv lagos is no man land, even if u people support any yoruba man sef for governoship that man is bound to fail, and any yoruba man from anywhere can become Lagos governor from osun to ondo as long as you are Yoruba, but yamiri, God forbid. and it seems u are running out of point, just keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Anambralstson: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

A u ok? What is the general language in lagos? I can say lagos is yorubaland anywhere, because it is. Until hausa/igbo man become lagos governor then i wil bliv lagos is no man land, even if u people support any yoruba man sef for governoship that man is bound to fail, and any yoruba man from anywhere can become Lagos governor from osun to ondo as long as you are Yoruba, but yamiri, God forbid. and it seems u are running out of point, just keep quiet
Ignorant being so far your states except nation heritage (Lagos) are below my I'm good.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

[s][/s]Ignorant being so far your states except nation heritage (Lagos) I'm good[s][/s].

Incoherent thrash.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Earthquake1: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

How many years was Calabar capital of Nigeria? Igbo landlords have been contributing to the gdp of Lagos more than your Omoniles and Agberos can ever do, so every Nigerian has right to the ownership of Lagos

If it comes to the indegenous people then Lagos belongs to Benin not Yoruba, go and claim ownership of Kwara which you sold to the Fulanis grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by nick50(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Apc came third in the last governorship election held in anambra, in the whole of se and ss there is no apc controlled state so why are u guys dreaming?

1 Like

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Earthquake1: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Look at this one begging for unity he's even praying for 2023 yoruba presidency

Losers grin

Honor10:

Yes, he has represented us very well and he will be president by 2023, u can now go and kill urself now, if it pain u
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

Trash

At the bolded why do you people go around begging for unity when Ipob is basically asking for division, because you'll not be getting handouts from your Igbo landlords? or Fulani people will finally deal with you

Funny people

To hell with everyone begging for unity, but still u dont expect Yoruba to lead your agitation, tell your useless senators of mud republic to start sponsoring the bill. Yorubas won't do that for u.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:
Look at this one begging for unity he's even praying for 2023 yoruba presidency

Losers grin

I am not praying for it, it is what will happen. U people are conquered 5laves of Nigeria. We will never let u go and we won't let u rule. U will serve every other tribes until the nation break. Ntor

2 Likes

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by tsdarkside(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
kiiikikiki....fee dee fee has become a regional party....

useless party....
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Honor10:

Buhari doesn't have to divide Nigeria, if ur place is really fit for human living u should all be staying there, at least no one is chasing u out in ur place, but u people prefer to come and be paying house rent here even sleeping under bridges. Of course my villages can't compare with Abia and those muddy states.

without one Nigeria u will definitely die in poverty. igbos fought a war and lost lives for this cause and it didn't work. so u can see igbos have done much more to stay in their place but una no gree BC of d gains. ur people can never be half a man an average Igbo man is. d people DT can prosper anywhere they re. how many of ur tribe people re successful living in d east. igboman comes to ur place and buys land and build house DT u can't build in ur acclaimed glorious village. how many of ur tribesmen owns a property in the east. ur problem is hardcire envy which can't do u any good but can only cause u depression and possible suicide.
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by Honor10: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
delawal:

[s][/s]without one Nigeria u will definitely die in poverty. igbos fought a war and lost lives for this cause and it didn't work. so u can see igbos have done much more to stay in their place but una no gree BC of d gains. ur people can never be half a man an average Igbo man is. d people DT can prosper anywhere they re. how many of ur tribe people re successful living in d east. igboman comes to ur place and buys land and build house DT u can't build in ur acclaimed glorious village. how many of ur tribesmen owns a property in the east. ur problem is hardcire envy which can't do u any good but can only cause u depression and possible suicide.[s][/s]

Typical ipobian

Claptrash and balderdash

1 Like

Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

Yoruba women who no dey take their bath. always smelling dirty. I just imagine how a Yoruba who re known for been dirty open mouth call an igboman who teaches them how to live a quality life in AOL ramification a pig. wonders dn end o
Re: PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra by delawal: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Anambralstson:

if u see any decent house there, check well na igboman get am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obizoba Chiemelu: Let Us Adopt Governor Yahaya Bello's Approach To Insecurity / Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks / Lagos Residents Tired Of Being Ruled Under One Man Says Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.