Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears (41725 Views)

Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by BluntBoy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Judemarco31:
He purposely withheld the salaries so that he will used it as one of his campaign strategies, despite that, u are still the worst governor so far, followed by Okoro hausa

He never withheld salaries on purpose. If you can remember, he had applied for access to bailout balance from the FG but the PDP had been on Buhari's neck not to give Bello the bailout balance.

Although, the PDP could be correct that an initial 20 billion bailout to the Kogi state government was squandered as no projects nor salaries could be said to have been managed with the funds. But then Bello had been asking for the bailout balance to clear salary arrears. He eventually got it and (if this news is anything to go by), then Bello is keeping to his word.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

Yes it is obvious he deliberately delayed it for political reasons. Such a small pikin sense in this present age. angry

Except if the people of kogi state are grass eating animals, that Yahaya Bello has no single ray of hope of going back to The Lugard House.

I still wonder why ipob have not declared their support for him as they always do for other useless governors angry
and they will vote him again. Dumb peeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Stillthebest: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Nigeria politics isnt predicatable but to win peoples hearts is very predicatable in Nigeria where people are so downthroden and living from hands to mouths.

Playing with peoples salaries and finally playing them at wee hours remain veritabe ways politicians leverage their strength to win elections.

It is really assuming that people will find succour in the govt of Yahaya Bello and suddenly begin to hail him as a good man.

Watch as through some power plays and abracadabra, Yahaya wins this elections. PDP n other parties r are not yet serious and not much on ground in Kogi state just yet.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by EseBaba: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Rubbish! He's campaigning! How about those who have died? Vampire!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Globalistic(f): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yeye Bello and Sen. Abbo are the same

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by InvertedHammer: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
/

No problem as long as they are aware that this is the last salary they will ever collect if Yahaya is reelected.

/
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by NTravelpack: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
ijustdey:

I can relate with the pains of these civil servants but honestly why do we have people like this in power? Delaying salary for 10 months?

http://leadership.ng/2019/07/31/jubilation-in-kogi-as-gov-bello-clears-salary-arrears-2/

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by skukimania(f): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just imagine! All for political campaign! I don't blame him, I only blame those that saw someone with this kind of mouth and voted him in.
See as person mouth wide like lagos-ibadan express way.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by zedman1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kingosytex:
nice one!!

For the very first time i am supporting Yahaya Bello.
That's the strategy they use. They know we are very quick to forget so they misbehave for a lifetime and fake being good for a couple of days and we forgive and forget. I said it that Bella might surprisingly return just like Ortom, the two worst governors in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Drake2021: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/2019/07/31/jubilation-in-kogi-as-gov-bello-clears-salary-arrears-2/

Hahahaha ����������������������������������
Yahaya Bello knows that the time for Kogi electorates to send him home has arrived, he is rushing to pay salary arrears.
Yahaya Bello, hear me and hear me well, that will not stop you from going to where you belong, "Life outside Kogi State government house"
Thanks for the ineptitude leadership.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Iamklade(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
simonlee:
now watch as he will use this as a campaign tool...as if he wasn't supposed to pay salaries in the first place.
vote him and prepare for another string of salary arrears! grin
This strategy is peculiar to APC governors aregbesola did the same thing towards the end of his first tenure and his second term was hell for civil servants I hope the people of kogi don't fall for this cheap strategy
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by samdaisi: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
I got some facts from what I just read that formal governor of Kogi state Wada from PDP that owned what Bello is paying
for.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by slimshady1000: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Blacks...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by SirBunky85(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

Yes it is obvious he deliberately delayed it for political reasons. Such a small pikin sense in this present age. angry

Except if the people of kogi state are grass eating animals, that Yahaya Bello has no single ray of hope of going back to The Lugard House.

I still wonder why ipob have not declared their support for him as they always do for other useless governors angry
didn't we (Abians)vote for ikpeazu despite owing more dan 8months salary?u people and hypocrisy are inseparable
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by emkz: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kogites are known for voting out non-performing governors. So Oga Bello, this won't fly.

You'd still be voted out because you are not genetically coded for that position.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by super254(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
ijustdey:

Kogi people!!! Who did this to you people! U get paid for your work since 5 months and you are happy ! I pray for you right now receive wisdom now in Jesus name Amen.. If una like make una vote GYB again oooo.

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Comedian2019: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
OndoTrends:
This Sakamanje is dead on arrival. So they're dishing us this burnt dodo so that he can be reelected to starve the workers to death. LOOOL
If Kogi people mistakenly elect this Bello, no more salary for them till after 4 years.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
I hate all these political talk. Let bello build a house and buy a car for each of the citizen in kogi for his second term bid, he will surely take back everything in his second term.

They should vote that guy out irrespective of salaries or not if Kogites know what is good for them.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by fimi: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Bello is a curse

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Mace0lane: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
I will say beta that Ikpeazu that was whiting kerosine instead of paying the fucking salary.
simonlee:
now watch as he will use this as a campaign tool...as if he wasn't supposed to pay salaries in the first place.
vote him and prepare for another string of salary arrears! grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by asanwafo: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
At least he has paid. What about other governors that are still owing in their states. State like Bayelsa. Or are we looking the other way cause it is PDP controlled state?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by mrfoxx(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kogi people this is a trap...
Make u a receive sense now or be doomed this time with No hope of survival
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by adecz: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
sad sad sad sad

Una go pay am back una do
mistake reelect am..........

Like his adopted father, the lifeless one,
this man has no leadership qualities..

I don tok my own!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Davisk11(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
if i hear that these people fall for this small pikin trick ehn...ajekun iya loma pada je in his second tenure
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Geesaintagape: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
APC =PDP Bello gogi just did what Okowa delta did.
Party will not save us but good leader will save us
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Because election is coming that's why he hurriedly paid the salaries.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Blitz888(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

You are a shameless ethnic jingoist and a narrow minded clanish apologist.
Grow up boy!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Caseless: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Make I confirm from my guy wey him de owe 40 months.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
i[/quote]
Katakata don burst for Dino Melaye's head.
Wow.
Yaya the gangster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Electricity Generation: Nigeria 4th In Africa, 70th In The World. / Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.