Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears (41740 Views)

Ondo State Clears Salary Arrears, Pays The Extra ₦35,000 To Civil Servants / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Wike Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers 6 Months Salary Arrears – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by abraham01emma01: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Those two civil servants are Governor Yahaya Bello agents and supporters. If they are sincered let them swear with bible or Qur'an that yeye Bello didn't owed some set of civil servants 39 months.
As I am telling you GYB owed me 24 months. I am a local government civil servant.
I don't even know whether I will received those salaries again. My God help me. Is only God that will forgive GYB

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by ashantitope: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
helinues:
So he intentionally delayed the salary.

I have never seen such calamity in position of a governor

Shame on Yeye Bello and all his supporters

That what he really do but we are waiting for kogi people let see how foolish they are and let see if that can win election there if the deputy governor didn't speak out he would have not pay anything by now
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by BigboysZ(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
fmc1:
O p, you are liar. He paid three months, stop spreading this falsehood of yours, I am from kogi state.

It varies. However, some received 2,3,4 and some 5.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by deavicky(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
I'm just wondering which salary arrears he cleared having said that he is not holding any salary. God is watching in 3D.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Mydazz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Simplyleo:

Yes it is obvious he deliberately delayed it for political reasons. Such a small pikin sense in this present age. angry

Except if the people of kogi state are grass eating animals, that Yahaya Bello has no single ray of hope of going back to The Lugard House.

I still wonder why ipob have not declared their support for him as they always do for other useless governors angry
Imagine how much that woUldale have yielded in Treasury bills of 90days,.....
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by vickodedon(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
He only paid state workers and ignored local government workers.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by jaytee01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
9jatriot:
I hope these civil servants do not intend to fall for this scam, in short APC should not allow the guy win the ticket at all, he should move to PDP where Dino will thrash him also.

What a bad poster boy for youth in governance.
APC is the personification of scam!

In the build up to the elections, they brought bulldozers from Julius Berger and other construction companies to many failed roads in Akwa Ibom State and Cross River. Now the sites are deserted and all equipment have disappeared.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by justman4(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
I pity the people of my state especially the civil servants. salary payments is now called for jubilation, God will help us.
Except God intervene, this Yahaya Bello second term is going to be something terrible.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by raphisosky2020: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stupid gov,he has not paid local govt staff and pensioners till now.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Henrichemeka(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
What about the people that has died out of hunger and poverty because their governor was playing politics with their salaries?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by enemyofprogress: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
The guy dey set trap for them. I pity the gullible in the state
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by sizer07: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/2019/07/31/jubilation-in-kogi-as-gov-bello-clears-salary-arrears-2/

This country is gone finito. I did not even border to read the whole story. This is a man who willingly refuse to pay salaries to even his deputy .few months to elections, knowing fully well the people are staving. He use the payment to deceived the gullable workers, they will line up em mass to elect him again. This time around he will make sure you all turn to bergers. See revolution is the only way out in this country. Enough is enough. This so called polithiefcians We most do away with them. What nonsense.

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by sizer07: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/2019/07/31/jubilation-in-kogi-as-gov-bello-clears-salary-arrears-2/

This country is gone finito. I did not even border to read the whole story. This is a man who willingly refuse to pay salaries to even his deputy .few months to elections, knowing fully well the people are staving. He use the payment to deceived the gullible workers, they will line up em mass to elect him again. This time around he will make sure you all turn to bergers. See revolution is the only way out in this country. Enough is enough. This so called polithiefcians We most do away with them. What nonsense.

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by mukthar2000(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Need to confirm from the front page first b4 I send thunder to the idiot

Look

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Tecno66: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by blueghost(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2019
Smh how can you be rejoicing over what is entitled and due to you?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by D1zion: 1:57am On Aug 01, 2019
Mumu people, he kept you at ransom for years because he never knew he'll come back as the seat come sweet am,he is now using this to buy your votes, if you're fools then vote him in again then wonders will surprise you the way he will treat you people like pieces of sheets.its your entitlements not that he's dashing you.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:19am On Aug 01, 2019
frozen70:
So where did the money came out from ❓
Just because of re-election ❓
bailout
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:22am On Aug 01, 2019
realstars:
Where did he get the money? I think he says Kogi has no money
bailout
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by adinoyiM(m): 4:25am On Aug 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

He never withheld salaries on purpose. If you can remember, he had applied for access to bailout balance from the FG but the PDP had been on Buhari's neck not to give Bello the bailout balance.

Although, the PDP could be correct that an initial 20 billion bailout to the Kogi state government was squandered as no projects nor salaries could be said to have been managed with the funds. But then Bello had been asking for the bailout balance to clear salary arrears. He eventually got it and (if this news is anything to go by), then Bello is keeping to his word.

He has been receiving monthly allocations like clockwork. Why has he not paid salaries using those allocations? Why use the bailout which is a loan and will be repaid by future generations? Does it make sense to take a loan to pay salaries?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by Odunayo1290(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2019
Nigerian politicians will not change.Election is on the way now.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by otokx(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2019
fmc1:
O p, you are liar. He paid three months, stop spreading this falsehood of yours, I am from kogi state.

Interesting
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by otokx(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2019
raphisosky2020:
Stupid gov,he has not paid local govt staff and pensioners till now.

Interesting
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by otokx(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
abraham01emma01:
Those two civil servants are Governor Yahaya Bello agents and supporters. If they are sincered let them swear with bible or Qur'an that yeye Bello didn't owed some set of civil servants 39 months.
As I am telling you GYB owed me 24 months. I am a local government civil servant.
I don't even know whether I will received those salaries again. My God help me. Is only God that will forgive GYB

Hope you have a voters card?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears by BluntBoy(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2019
adinoyiM:

He has been receiving monthly allocations like clockwork. Why has he not paid salaries using those allocations? Why use the bailout which is a loan and will be repaid by future generations? Does it make sense to take a loan to pay salaries?

I agree with you that it doesn't make any sense to take a loan to pay salaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.