Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Need Advice From My Brodas And 6stars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice From My Brodas And 6stars (617 Views)

Why Our Naija Brodas Dey Para 4 Us Na? / Two Brodas R In Luv Wit Her..shes Confused..pls Help / Gay Brodas!!!let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From My Brodas And 6stars by trouze(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2010
Brodas and 6stas in Nairaland i'm having a serious problem with my girlfriend who i loved with my whole heart but because she joined facebook she has totally changed to me,

please advice me on what to do
Re: I Need Advice From My Brodas And 6stars by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
what has changed about her due to FB?
Re: I Need Advice From My Brodas And 6stars by trouze(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
The way she talks, if i call her fone she doesn't pick and even if she picks the way she will respond to my word or questions will sound embarrassing, when we started it was as if the love will not die and i see the love is dead now

what can i do to get her attention cos i can't just get her off my mind, i have never seen myself falling in love with any girl, Am a student of an institution i see many girls every day but i will prefer to come back to Lagos to see her than talking to any other girl.
Re: I Need Advice From My Brodas And 6stars by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
@OP

I sincerely dont think FB is the problem
you need to look deeply into your relationship

Maybe you need to have a heart-to-heart discussion with her

my 2 cents
Re: I Need Advice From My Brodas And 6stars by Osama10(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
The way she talks, if i call her fone she doesn't pick and even if she picks the way she will respond to my word or questions will sound embarrassing, when we started it was as if the love will not die and i see the love is dead now

Since the love is dead as you have confirmed it yourself why not dig up a grave and bury it.

(1) (Reply)

i have 2 galfrends, but now, i want to settle down.. wat do i do? / What Age Is Ideal To Marry? / What Do I Do? Where Do I Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.