Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. (10596 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / 4 Mistakes You Make With Your Silicone Doll, But Don’t Realize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by RuggedSniper: 10:13pm On May 20, 2020
NL_NATION

Our intelligence and consciousness depend on many factors. And very often smart people prefer to keep quiet about their knowledge and live an ordinary life without drawing attention to themselves.

Luckily, there are a few signs that give away these covert smart people even though they may appear pretty “normal” at first sight:

i. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL

It appears that people who are most active in the evening and night hours have a significantly higher IQ level than the “early birds.” It might be because it’s easier to relax and think through ideas at this time rather than during the daytime fuss.

ii. YOU ARE REALLY FUNNY

Smart people tend to have a great sense of humour. During a study carried out by the University of New Mexico, it was discovered that people writing funny scripts for cartoons possess a high level of intelligence.

iii. YOU DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF EXCEPTIONALLY SMART

The Dunning-Kruger Effect causes people with lower competence level to greatly overestimate their abilities, while an intelligent individual rationally assesses his or her abilities and is able to calmly analyze the situation.

True intellect isn’t put on display for everyone to see – it’s used in case of necessity, not to brag about it.

iv. YOU PROCRASTINATE

Yes, it turns out that constantly postponing important matters is another sign of a great mind. A psychologist at Wharton Business School, Adam Grant, considers particularly this character trait to have helped Steve Jobs focus on more important goals and became the key to innovation and development.

v. YOU ENJOY BEING BY YOURSELF

Quiet and calm introverts are considered to be one of the smartest. But that’s not always this way. At the same time, many intellectuals prefer spending most of their spare time alone, as it’s a lot harder to reflect on anything when there’s loud company around you.

Smart people feel complete; they don’t need communication to fill in space. They enjoy talking, but don’t strive to constantly have people around. Remember that your brain needs charging, and it can always be developed and improved.

HAVE YOU FOUND A SIGN THAT FITS YOU ON THE LIST?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by InfinityFabric: 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
victorian:

This is something i can relate to

Nice one cool
This is someone I cannot relate to.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by victorian(f): 11:24am On May 21, 2020
InfinityFabric:

This is someone I cannot relate to.

Well one experience I have seen first hand is this :
Everybody is not meant to like you or relate to. We all have our clicks, our friends and our own strangers that relates to us in good ways .

So my dear its not unheard of , nor is it high breaking record that you can't relate to me. Its a normal phenomenon and feeling cool
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by InfinityFabric: 11:39am On May 21, 2020
victorian:

Well one experience I have seen first hand is this :
Everybody is not meant to like you or relate to. We all have our clicks, our friends and our own strangers that relates to us in good ways .

So my dear its not unheard of , nor is it high breaking record that you can't relate to me. Its a normal phenomenon and feeling cool
I was looking for an above normal, U are just normal after all.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by victorian(f): 11:46am On May 21, 2020
InfinityFabric:

I was looking for an above normal, U are just normal after all.

Of course I'm normal. I'm not a nut case.

In between what do u mean by above normal?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by InfinityFabric: 12:00pm On May 21, 2020
victorian:

Of course I'm normal. I'm not a nut case.

In between what do u mean by above normal
?
A very well expected question, welcome to my world!
You're a normal, u don't want to do crazy... or do ya?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by victorian(f): 12:43pm On May 21, 2020
InfinityFabric:

A very well expected question, welcome to my world!
You're a normal, u don't want to do crazy... or do ya?

God forbid. I don't want to do crazy. I'm perfectly content with my nature .

Its total bliss.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by InfinityFabric: 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
victorian:

God forbid. I don't want to do crazy. I'm perfectly content with my nature .

Its total bliss.
Crazy =/= Mad.
I use crazy to mean extraordinary here madam.
When u beat someone 12-0 in FIFA | PES, that's crazy.

Gosh! U use too many spaces before u comment. Social Comment Distancing ?
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by victorian(f): 2:57pm On May 21, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Crazy =/= Mad.
I use crazy to mean extraordinary here madam.
When u beat someone 12-0 in FIFA | PES, that's crazy.

Gosh! U use too many spaces before u comment. Social Comment Distancing ?

Don't mind the keypads .

Oh extraordinary means crazy to u?

Well if that's your meaning of being crazy ? Lol. Then that's interesting.

Although i will say I'm extraordinary too in my own way and pls don't ask me how?
Its my lil secrets meant for me and I alone .
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by InfinityFabric: 9:58pm On May 22, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind the keypads .

Oh extraordinary means crazy to u?
I mean... sort of. It has a lot of meanings:
1. Mad
2. extremely enthusiastic.
3. Bizarre or fantastic. This which aligns with my usage.

Well if that's your meaning of being crazy ? Lol. Then that's interesting.
It has at least 3 or 4 meanings, I just took the one with the context I needed.

Although i will say I'm extraordinary too in my own way and[b] pls don't ask me how?[/b]
How?

Its my lil secrets meant for me and I alone.
Huh! How do I reply this... OK
Dictionary: secret is sth not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.
Women: it depends... on the mood.
Re: 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. by Numero9: 10:29pm On May 22, 2020
I'm smart and intelligent academically and otherwise but.......I find it quite hard to learn something i see no elements of common Sense in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“My Story As Ashawo” Repented Prostitute Exposes The Real Evil In The Business / Telegram +18 Channel / I Am In Pains..the Girl I Loved Is Now Acting blue film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.