Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Boyfriend Snatching.how Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Snatching.how Real (3495 Views)

Pictures: How Real Ladies Protect Their Treasure! / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Should I Feel Bad About Snatching Someone Else's Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by freecocoa(f): 2:39am On Oct 17, 2010
Just wondering if theres really anything like boyfriend snatching?cos a friend"s boyfriend actually left(dont know if thats the right word to use)l\her for another girl(her friend sort of}truth is that this orther girl really flirts with my friends guy openly and with reckless abandon too,she even seduces him in our before and when we(my friend and i}complain she says in quote we are just playing,why are you getting mad?and this girl is a serious case of uncontrollable flirting,at a certain point my friend told her boyfriend she didnt like the way he allows the orther girl get close to him and he was like in quote" God forbid how could u even think that there can ever be anything between us?i can never have anything with that girl" and two weeks later he came to tell my friend he"s with the orther girl now.my girl is really heartbroken, says she"s going to deal with the flirt and i know she can do something silly and dangerous if she means to and i think she does,but am still telling her its the guy she should blame cos i dont think he actually loved her cos if he did it wouldn"t be that easy to jump into another gals arm,some girls said the flirt may haved used something on the guy,i just need a second opinion on this,is it really possible that he loves her but is being blinded by the seductress and was snatched from my friend ,or that the guy is just a stupid jerk which i actually think he is, inshort is it possible for a guy that"s in love to be snatched by means of seduction?your opinion goes a long way.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Ikedonn(m): 3:04am On Oct 17, 2010
It's possible.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 17, 2010
dont know but i sense the guy would come back berging soon,that guys for you.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Osama10(m): 3:18am On Oct 17, 2010
Shi.t happens you know.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2010
Its a competition. Someone snatches from you, and you snatch from another person. That's why few guys/gals marry their first love. Tell your friend to move on.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by sugarpp: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2010
it is your friend's fault she should hv nipped the flirting in the bud from day one! what kind of girl stands n watch like a mumu while another girl supposedly friend for that matter openly flirts with her man i wld hv said something in public like "i don't appreciate the way you are approaching my man i think it is disrespectful please dnt repeat the flirting in my presence or otherwise" simple. Next time homegirl shld wise up they no dey sell husband for kingsway o grin shocked
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by 1759(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2010
Its been known to happen, your friend should move on with her life. She deserves better, but like Sugar pp said she should have put her foot down when her friend was flirting with her man with such reckless abandon.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Tinksh(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2010
Poster, some guys always thin the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. He is letting the wrong head make his choices. I dont believed he loved her at all. But the 'friend' will move on to the next challenge and he will be begging for forgivness. The girl probably wants what she hasnt got and when she has it she will get bored.

I think sugar pp is right in that your friend should of stood up and made her feelings known in front of both of them. She had nothing to lose cos he was walking anyway. You got to fight for it sometimes if you want it bad enough. I feel for her. She must be devastated but hopefully she will learn from this. She deserves better. Even if the guy comes back there is a high chance he will repeat it again. The blames is on both the 'friend' and the guys head. Be a good and honest friend to her. She needs to choose her friends better.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by googles: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2010
Its so true. . . boyfriend snatching binches would stop at nothing to achieve their aim regardless of the friendship or the guy's freewill

guys, as we all know can be gullible and weak,wen it comes to sex. . . .a girl dat taunts a boy day and night with her nak[i]e[/i]d body will have the guy fall easily

boys are visual beings,they get carried away with wat they see and most girls know this and they use the sex thing to lure guys.I am not entirely saying

boys shouldnt be blamed but wen a girl sets out to snatch a guy she will stop at nothing to get him.And if hez not the sexually strong type he will fall
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2010
why always blame the 3rd part as if the 3rd is the one who must committed to you

there is nothing called BOY/GIRLFRIEND SNATCHING S/HE GOES OUT COMMITMENT OUT OF HIS/HER OWN WILL it is not rockect science

if s/he is snatched then it is KIDNAPPING ----------- SIMPLE
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by sexy74(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2010
@   poster
your   friend   is   also   to   blame   for   not   stopping   things   when   she   noticed   the   other   girl   flirting with   her   man.   (   e   go   land   e   go   land   na   him   butterfly   dey   take   enter  bush)
but   all   thesame   life   goes   on   with   or   without  him.
She  should   make   herself   as   happy   as  she  can   be,   it   not   worth   loosing   sleep   over  another  person  that  does  not   value  you.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by googles: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

why always blame the 3rd part as if the 3rd is the one who must committed to you

there is nothing called BOY/GIRLFRIEND SNATCHING S/HE GOES OUT COMMITMENT OUT OF HIS/HER OWN WILL it is not rockect science

if s/he is snatched then it is KIDNAPPING ----------- SIMPLE

I used to be objective about stuff like these myself. . . until it happened to a classmate of mine,her bestie was all over her boyfriend,he tried to stop her

told my classmate abt it yet,the chic went to his place to seduce him overnight and they had sex. I,personally know the guy tried but he was overwhelmed

by this chic cos she came on too strong.some girls are just too crazy,they will stop at nothing to get a man they have designs on.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
googles:

I used to be objective about stuff like these myself. . . until it happened to a classmate of mine,her bestie was all over her boyfriend,he tried to stop her

told my classmate abt it yet,the chic went to his place to seduce him overnight and they had sex. I,personally know the guy tried but he was overwhelmed

by this chic cos she came on too strong.some girls are just too crazy,they will stop at nothing to get a man they have designs on.

he was willing did the other girl had a gun against his head ? nope

he should have avoided her by all cost ---- it is just simple ------ why did let her in ?
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by googles: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

he was willing did the other girl had a gun against his head ? nope

he should have avoided her by all cost ---- it is just simple ------ why did let her in ?

Well. . . .one can only avoid some very persistent trouble {in the form of a lovely looking lady} for a while

true,he wasnt held at gunpoint but still, he was a victim the girl took his weakness and used it against him.

why he let her in ? same reasons he'd let any other person into his apartment undecided
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
googles:

Well. . . .one can only avoid some very persistent trouble {in the form of a lovely looking lady} for a while

true,he wasnt held at gunpoint but still, he was a victim the girl took his weakness and used it against him.

why he let her in ? same reasons he'd let any other person into his apartment undecided

he knew what the girl was after and he let her in ---- his fault

would you let someone who just told you that he wants to kill you ? do you open the door for the reason you open for other people ?
why try to blame his weakness on someone ---- he wasnt forced he did it willingly
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Beync(f): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
He want it and he did. no excuse for rubish, why didnt he tell his girlfriend wat the other girl was goin up to. he habor it till they got wat they want, why didnt he snob the girl if he wasnt interested.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
Beync:

He want it and he did. no excuse for rubish, why didnt he tell his girlfriend wat the other girl was goin up to. he habor it till they got wat they want, why didnt he snob the girl if he wasnt interested.

you can say that i again

these are the same people who call the girl a home wrecker when infact he wrecks his own relationship
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by googles: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

he knew what the girl was after and he let her in ---- his fault

would you let someone who just told you that he wants to kill you ? do you open the door for the reason you open for other people ?
why try to blame his weakness on someone ---- he wasnt forced he did it willingly

ok murder is entirely different from seduction. . .he prolly thot he could handle it the way hez been doing for the past months

Any guy could have been lured sexually, am not saying hez right, heck am a chic almost a feminist sef,but I know these things

A girl can scheme her ways into a relationship. like guys say, if you apply much pressure on a girl you are asking out,7 out of 10 times it will work

same way a girl applies pressure on a guy she has designs on and he falls face flat.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
googles:

ok murder is entirely different from seduction. . .he prolly thot he could handle it the way hez been doing for the past months

Any guy could have been lured sexually, am not saying hez right, heck am a chic almost a feminist sef,but I know these things

A girl can scheme her ways into a relationship. like guys say, if you apply much pressure on a girl you are asking out,7 out of 10 times it will work

same way a girl applies pressure on a guy she has designs on and he falls face flat.

murder is different nope

he knew it would kill his relationship lucky him the girl is daft like him she blames the other woman
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by MrCork21: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2010
true, a nigerian woman snached me from my white girl friend angry
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

true, a nigerian woman snached me from my white girl friend angry

did she had a 9mm against your head

where you caged?

why could you go back since she snatched you
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by jaygetta(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
If he even remotely liked her he wouldn't stray, period!
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Beync(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
for me there is  lack of genuine luv among bfs and gfs is even among the maried ones. take for eg: in the film "Obsession" Beyonce's husband wud hav save himself from the guilt of infidelity if only he had told his wife about the bitch in his office who was in his neck to hav him. thou he resisted the bitch but even wen the wif notice some wories in his face he cudnt let her no wat he is passin thru not till the bitch created a scene in which no wife wud believ her husband is innocent .

wat am sayin is the vital role of true communication in any relationshionship.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
Beync:

for me there is  lack of genuine luv among bfs and gfs is even among the maried ones. take for eg: in the film "Obsession" Beyonce's husband wud hav save himself from the guilt of infidelity if only he had told his wife about the naughty woman in his office who was in his neck to hav him. thou he resisted the naughty woman but even wen the wif notice some wories in his face he cudnt let her no wat he is passin thru not till the naughty woman created a scene in which no wife wud believ her husband is innocent .

wat am sayin is the vital role of true communication in any relationshionship.

you dont need to tell your partner what you going through you should learn how to deal with it, telling your partner means roughly you aint able to handle the syhte

tell him or her doesnt stop the maniac

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSRnWVNTAE[/flash]
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Beync(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
yes u dont need to tell him or her everythin but wen one can no longer handle it alone, ur partner can be of gud help. we might be wise but not we cant no every.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by MrCork21: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
she snached me coz she had moiney, i love her for her moiney, but she very ugly though
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

she snached me coz she had moiney, i love her for her moiney, but she very ugly though

you went willingly becoz of the love for money

so she didnt snatch you, your greedness made you go
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by adagz01(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

did she had a 9mm against your head

where you caged?

why could you go back since she snatched you
the dude is jst joking
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by MrCork21: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
hello no. I waz happily in love until I saw moiney, she is the devil!! angry
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
@poster
you can only "snatch" someone that is "snatchable"aka not fully into his current relationship!
if the guy is that weak then it doesnt matter what you do to prevent it, it would have happened one day or another.
the fact that it was with her friend, although painful, is irrelevant.

she should count her blessing that she discovered this person's weakness now rather than after marriage.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ShyOne(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
There are such things as "boyfriend snatchers"

Your friend needs to move on,

I don't want someone that nobody else wants

And equally I am have never understood the behavior of weak men and women

When you don't stand for anything, you fall for everything

Tell your friend to think of it like this, had she married him, she would be one of many

I realize that dating and marriage are different levels of commitment

But practice starts during the dating phase and if he can' t be loyal in that phase, his lack of strength and stability will generally magnify in a marriage.

She should count her blessings.
Re: Boyfriend Snatching.how Real by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
Shy-One:

There are such things as "boyfriend snatchers"
Your friend needs to move on,

I don't want someone that nobody else wants

And equally I am have never understood the behavior of weak men and women

When you don't stand for anything, you fall for everything

Tell your friend to think of it like this, had she married him, she would be one of many

I realize that dating and marriage are different levels of commitment

But practice starts during the dating phase and if he can' t be loyal in that phase, his lack of strength and stability will generally magnify in a marriage.

She should count her blessings.

explain who these people are snatched

who these people you force or a charm

and when do the victims realise that they have been snatched

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Feel The Spark Anymore / For The Ladies That CanNOT Do Without It In Public / Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.