Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,324 members, 7,853,487 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) (4776 Views)

#endsars: Aba Town Hall And Aba South Local Govt Headquarter On Fire- Pics / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Enugu Urban Renewal And New Looks ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:06am On Aug 02, 2019
superlightning:

It's your village that is a failed state. As if EVERY STATE in Nigeria does not have road like this

But Abia state is failed....Has been since 1999 when OJRI KALU (who is now showing his daughters off to Senators in Abuja) and his harlot mother took over the accounts.....

Or is it Theo Orji that saved the day?

Nonsense
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:25am On Aug 02, 2019
Rik500k:
Abia state is cursed with evil leaders, people with no joy, no human sympathy, no love, no emotion, no affection, no goodwill.
from uzor kalu to t.a orji to okezie ikpeazu, they are all wicked and their generations will pay for their impunity.
T.A orji spent 8years as a governor without constructing any major/minor road in aba, talk more of street lights.( i will deactivate this account, if anyone proves ke wrong on this) even when the then head pf state came visiting, the so called devil used cement to patch the roads that the presidents entourage would pass tru, people thought it was a joke, 4yrs passed nothing, rem 4yrs again nothing.
the masses sought for a new leader, yet the devil okezie forced his stooge okezie on is again
now this guys own is very funny, he is from aba, he made his name from aba, you have a home in aba, you know how aba people arr expecting much fron you, the idiot has even done worse, take a look at ahia ohuru, ariaria, cemetery, shopping centre, check tee revenues this big market is contributing ti the statr coffers, i implore u to go to any of this markets and see how bad it is, ut can't be explained.
inside town, nothing is happening, no road, no security, na only EEDC d bring small hope on my home state, the masses have lost all hope, each time we the young ones tend ti start a revolution, thr elder ones will shut us down, saying thats how anybody that gets d mantlepiece tends to behave,
go to aba, the only wotk in aba is handwork, i repeat handwork, no industry, no factory, no company, no organisation, even the night life we once used to relief ourselves has been eradicated by this devils.
imagine the centre-Table, okezie is constructing at osisioma highway for over 4years, and he's calling it a flyover. meanwhile aba as a city has no single flyover anywhere, the foolish okezie spent 4yrs still starting to construct one, his counterpart at ebonyi has constructed 4 flyovers in 3yrs.

i urge Nigerians, both those in diaspora those at home to please, lend your voice to save ABA from perpetual darkness, save aba youths from frustration, i want hope for my people in Aba, boys d for Aba, we have skilled guys, footballers, artisans etc okezie is a devil
Why complaining now, were you not the same people that voted Okezie back because he's in PDP and PDP is always perfect? He didn't perform in his first tenure and you went ahead to vote him in, at least Umahi of Ebonyi performed in his first tenure and the people voted him back.
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by Odinaka00(m): 7:06am On Aug 02, 2019
superlightning:

people and fake news is becoming an obsession

I doubt if it's fake.. I was born in Aba and I can categorically tell you that this is Enyimba city.. Ava has been so bad for many years now. I remember Cemetery Market and Ariaria Market.. Or should we talk about Uratta Market and Portharcourt road? Sometimes I wonder if that city is cursed

4 Likes

Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by Rik500k(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Yyeske:
Why complaining now, were you not the same people that voted Okezie back because he's in PDP and PDP is always perfect? He didn't perform in his first tenure and you went ahead to vote him in, at least Umahi of Ebonyi performed in his first tenure and the people voted him back.
Yyeske:
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by Yhukay00: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
superlightning:

It's your village that is a failed state. As if EVERY STATE in Nigeria does not have road like this
you must be an Ngwa man
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by emmancipated(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2019
superlightning:

keep celebrating mediocrity then, since places like this are prerequisite to being a state in Nigeria.
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by Honor10: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2019
cucumbae:
You don't know why ibos are saying Lagos is a no man's land.Ask yourself,is tinubu a true indegene of Lagos?

He is from Osun and most importantly, he is Yoruba, that's why he can become Governor, likewise Ambode which is from Ondo they are still Yoruba. But no yamiri can become Lagos governor

4 Likes

Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by superlightning: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2019
WhoRUDeceiving:

But Abia state is failed....Has been since 1999 when OJRI KALU (who is now showing his daughters off to Senators in Abuja) and his harlot mother took over the accounts.....

Or is it Theo Orji that saved the day?

Nonsense

Compared to other states in the federation, it hasn't. But are there still a lot to be done urgently? Absolutely!
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by superlightning: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2019
emmancipated:

keep celebrating mediocrity then, since places like this are prerequisite to being a state in Nigeria.

Nobody is celebrating mediocrity. When you see bad roads in other states, do you effuse so much energy to call them failed states?
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by superlightning: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Yhukay00:
you must be an Ngwa man

Nonsense talk from a nonsensical you.
Re: See How Dirty Aba Town Looks (photos) by superlightning: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Odinaka00:

I doubt if it's fake.. I was born in Aba and I can categorically tell you that this is Enyimba city.. Ava has been so bad for many years now. I remember Cemetery Market and Ariaria Market.. Or should we talk about Uratta Market and Portharcourt road? Sometimes I wonder if that city is cursed

You were born there does not mean anything. Were you born yesterday? So it being your birthplace is inconsequential. My maternal grandfather has a lane in Aba named after him - EZERIBE LANE. I know Aba well. It needs infrastructure but that doesn't make abia a failed state.

Sadism is actually a curse dude, not infrastructural deficits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Is Exactly The Situation In Nigeria Today. / Police Says 108 Fleeing Kogi Prison Inmates Recaptured / Breaking: Sleeping Again At Campaign, Tinubu To Return To UK Hospital Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.