Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve (1993 Views)

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Ilamina(f): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2019
At least, me insulting nigeria all day is not for nothing

The more I diss nigeria, the more I am saving lives, at least one person might get fed

1 Like

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Oche211(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Ilamina:

The more I diss nigeria, the more I am saving lives, at least one person is getting fed
Ok. Is that all?
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by majamajic(m): 1:31am On Aug 02, 2019
u said the more u scam Nigerians the more u get paid ?

1 Like

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Ilamina(f): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2019
majamajic:
u said the more u scam Nigerians the more u get paid ?
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by meobizy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ilamina:

The more I diss nigeria, the more I am saving lives, at least one person might get fed
...I am.
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Ilamina(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
smiley
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by StPete: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nairaland should ban this Illuminati abi na Ilamina moniker for posting all sorts of rubbish post
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Ilamina(f): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
StPete:
Nairaland should ban this Illuminati abi na Ilamina moniker for posting all sorts of rubbish post

How is my post rubbish
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by StPete: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ilamina:

How is my post rubbish

Creating endless topics all over the place with no tangible meaning
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Dechymmytv(f): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ilamina why is your brain still leaking in 2019 I tot the plumber patched the part that was leak8ng before in 2018.... Whatever happened to you
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by ednut1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Once no one replies her she would stop. Been a lunatic since 2009. What a shame

1 Like

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211 said is that all? grin. Reminds me of a nice friend cheesy

Sometimes, believe me ilamina can be complicated living in her own kingdom. Take or leave her, she da best

1 Like

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Ilamina(f): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2019
undecided
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Ilamina:

You must be a retard, cuz you never post anything that makes sense. You should seek some help dear. You and Mamagee and onila, assuming you creeps are not all the same person.
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2019
pcguru1:

You must be a retard, cuz you never post anything that makes sense. You should seek some help dear. You and Mamagee and onila, assuming you creeps are not all the same person.
She is Onila undecided
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Ilamina(f): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
pcguru1:

Go and feed the hungry

And stop posting paragraph

1 Like

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ilamina:

Go and feed the hungry

And stop posting paragraph

Lol give me your therapist's number am sure she wont like the fact you're running amok on NL
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
JjBankys:
She is Onila undecided

She's just dull I swear

1 Like

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
All ur post r senseless
Ilamina:

How is my post rubbish
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
For all those criticizing her posts, hope if she stops writing, you guys wount start missing her. I can recall how people used to criticize Nwa*ama*ikpe, but when he stopped commenting people began writing long epistles asking him to return.

1 Like

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
For all those criticizing her posts, hope if she stops writing, you guys wount start missing her. I can recall how people used to criticize Nwa*ama*ikpe, but when he stopped commenting people began writing long epistles asking him to return.
She is mentally unstable, NawAmapike isn't. She won't be missed.

2 Likes

Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
She is not. She does not like writing much, or maybe she's not very good in writing. People like her are usually good in maths.
SavageSavior:
She is mentally unstable, NawAmapike isn't. She won't be missed.
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She is not. She does not like writing much, or maybe she's not very good in writing. People like her are usually good in maths.
Yes she is actually good at mathematics, you are correct. Are you good at maths?
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oh, she's good with maths. I got it right. No, I hate maths. But thank God I scaled through maths tho.
Possessedchild:

Yes she is actually good at mathematics, you are correct. Are you good at maths?
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh, she's good with maths. I got it right. No, I hate maths. But thank God I scaled through maths tho.
Good undecided
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why undecided ? Am a good writer, I dont miss maths.
Possessedchild:

Good undecided
Re: This White American Woman Said The Poor In Africa Starve by Ilamina(f): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Why undecided ? Am a good writer, I dont miss maths.

I am not good at maths

(1) (Reply)

Circumcision And Orgasm In Females / Look At What I Just Told My Gf / Somebody Gotta Do Something For A Better Life—Hustle. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.