Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To (60879 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Sigggy: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
An American woman identified as Carey Joy has warmed the heart of many after she married Kenyan man named Albert Wanyonyi in 2018 despite him being a primary school dropout, Siggy reports.

Wanyonyi, a Kenyan man from Bungoma had said he fell in love with Carey who is a US missionary, although the language barrier was their main challenge.

During a recent interview with TV 47, the mother of two disclosed she has four academic degrees in different fields, one of them being Economics.

Carey also said God revealed to her that Wanyonyi, a boda boda (motorbike) rider who dropped out in primary 2, was her anointed husband and therefore she doesn’t care about him being uneducated.

In her words: “As he was introducing himself, God spoke to me and said, this is your husband and that’s why you never found the right one back at home”.

The woman said she enjoys living with her husband in his village in Bungoma. During the course of their being together, she had to learn Swahili.

Carey further revealed that before she learnt the language, they used to communicate through feelings and signs.

https:///american-woman-marries-kenyan-primary-two-dropout-claims-god-told-her-to/

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Sigggy: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2021
If you are a canadian woman and you're reading this, the Lord said you're my wife

Until then, [color=#990000][/color] will continue to deliver trending updates since 1852

381 Likes 23 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by endsarrrs(f): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:
If you are a canadian woman and you're reading this, the Lord said you're my wife
#Ta

Canada has placed Nigeria on flight restrictions. You go NO-WHERE! You die Hia with Buhari, Malami, LiaR Mohammadu

cheesy

332 Likes 26 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by habsydiamond(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Can this work in Nigeria.. I don't think so.. The girl mama go tell the guy him history from childhood straight. But if money is involve, anything can happen.... Everybody come and join me oo, I no fit finish the meat

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Sigggy: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2021
endsarrrs:
#Ta

Canada has place Nigeria on flight restriction. You go NO-WHERE! You die Hia with Buhari, Malami, LiaR Mohammadu

My village people are disguising under the moniker endsarrrs cry

We'll get married here and travel out whenever the ban is lifted

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Houseofglam7(f): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2021
No kidding cheesy
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Sucremaque: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:

grin

7 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Gadafii: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2021
lucky man cool

greener pasture for abroad don sure for this one, make he find way take brush up his english, even if na to go ride cab or truck for yonder

17 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by gulfer: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2021
The power of gbola; you gerrit, if you don't gerrit, forget about rit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by BigYash: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2021
gulfer:
The power of gbola; you gerrit, if you don't gerrit, forget about rit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You gorrit...

18 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Generalwoodz(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2021
If you're a German Shepherd sorry woman and you're reading this, I want you to go to sleep now! In the sleep you'd dream and see where God and hosts of Angel and saints, would be singing, trumpeting and telling you to go forth and marry me ASAP.

baby don't waist thyme...come and lap and marry me! I'm best of luck and one of a kind. The apple of your round eyes

15 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Mixedfruit: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2021
if you're an American citizen/woman reading this please don't waste time to grab me.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by franchasng: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2021
The truth is lipsrsealed
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Joeyfizzo: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:
ur wife is here on Nairaland.

14 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by WallpaperGuy: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Nothing good pass ur own

Na so dis babe take jonze for exam hall
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ThHK5470k6M
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by KosiGee(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Sigggy: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
ur wife is here on Nairaland.

No be you go tell me where my wife dey

13 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by KosiGee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:

This is Mukulu. He has 7 children but his Kenyan wife left him….A Canadian beauty located him against all odds. He was a gardener at a park and very poor. Keep searching and hoping, you will find your Canadian queen. Incase you doubt this…here are some photos…
And she’s beautiful as well and young…

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Joeyfizzo: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:

No be you go tell me where my wife dey
ur wife is somewhere planting pawpaw seeds in the village

12 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by crestedaguiyi: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Check the size of his gbola.

Something attracts the ant

17 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by TheWolfen(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lol
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Robisky001(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wawu.

You are a Canadian / Caucasian this could us but you are there wasting your time. Kindly a PM so we can start the proceedings.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by slawormiir: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Gbola can make women loose guard

All of them

Both white women and Africa women

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Olam09(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sigggy:
An American woman identified as Carey Joy has warmed the heart of many after she married Kenyan man named Albert Wanyonyi in 2018 despite him being a primary school dropout, Siggy reports.

Wanyonyi, a Kenyan man from Bungoma had said he fell in love with Carey who is a US missionary, although the language barrier was their main challenge.

During a recent interview with TV 47, the mother of two disclosed she has four academic degrees in different fields, one of them being Economics.

Carey also said God revealed to her that Wanyonyi, a boda boda (motorbike) rider who dropped out in primary 2, was her anointed husband and therefore she doesn’t care about him being uneducated.

In her words: “As he was introducing himself, God spoke to me and said, this is your husband and that’s why you never found the right one back at home”.

The woman said she enjoys living with her husband in his village in Bungoma. During the course of their being together, she had to learn Swahili.

Carey further revealed that before she learnt the language, they used to communicate through feelings and signs.

https:///american-woman-marries-kenyan-primary-two-dropout-claims-god-told-her-to/

Mad oo
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Laegbe05: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
I comment my reserve
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by awa(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na waohhh
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why didn’t God instruct her to marry an ugly one? I like the way white people take marriages; anytime they tire of you, pack your bags and disappear because the love is gone. I once had the plan of impregnating a white woman to steal the children and run back before she tires of me. Fortunately adding more responsibilities to my life is not something I’m ready for now.

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by fasho01(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
God speak to that American woman on my behalf.. At least I am not a drop out grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Lemmy123(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

God told you to marry primary 2 drop out... Kontunu grin
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Freelancer2020(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is what happens when your Village people decided to pity you.

I will promote your YouTube channel or IG, check my signature, thanks
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by DawnStudios(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Answered prayer for a real nigga
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.