Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? (7864 Views)

Naijapro: Uhrobo Or Ekiti like the Country Of Western Nigeria / Ekiti The Fountain Of Knowledge Or Ekiti The Stomach Infratructure State / Anambra Is The Brain Box Of Nigeria-jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
Jonathan declared Anambra the brain box of Nigeria recently. Accepting or not accepting the declaration by a vote-seeking Jonathan depends on which side of the divide you belong. Many Anambrarians have declared that the presidents declaration is correct while others claim Ekiti is the brain box instead. Now let us compare
1. How many Ekitians are there in Nigeria compared to Anambrarians?
2. How many of those are professors in the two states?
3. Does being a professor translate to brain box?
4. Are there any recent data regarding university admission  in Nigeria comparing Anambra and Ekiti?
5. Which of Anambra and Ekiti is more developed and why?
6. Can you be a brain box without being a professor? In other words, must you be a prof to be a brain box?
7. Why are the profs in Ekiti not translating their professorship to tangible development like people may see in Anambra?
8. Does classroom teaching equate to using your brain to develop a product?
9. Compare and contrast the brain boxes that have served Nigeria (ministers, etc) from both states? Which were more outstanding?
10. Why is Ekiti a relatively unimportant state in Nigeria compared to Anambra?

Ekiti appears to be a tardy underdeveloped state and Ogun (my state) should be the state competing with Anambra for the brain box competition. Imo state is to Ekiti (too many lazy profs) what Anambra is to Ogun (productive brain box).
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by onyengbu1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
I have a feeling you are an anambra guy like mua looking for trouble.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Jonathan declared Anambra the brain box of Nigeria recently. Accepting or not accepting the declaration by a vote-seeking Jonathan depends on which side of the divide you belong. Many Anambrarians have declared that the presidents declaration is correct while others claim Ekiti is the brain box instead. Now let us compare
4. Are there any recent data regarding university admission in Nigeria comparing Anambra and Ekiti?
5. Which of the state is more developed and why?
6. Can you be a brain box without being a professor?
7. Why are the profs in Ekiti not translating their professorship to tangible development like people may see in Anambra?

Ekiti appears to be a tardy undeveloped state and Ogun (my state) should be the state competing with Anambra for the brain box competion. Hahahahah!

When you learn how to write oponu without a "K" as in okponu, I will respond to this meaningless post.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

When you learn how to write oponu without a "K" as in okponu, I will respond to this meaningless post.
LOL.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Ok! I have called you oponu without a K. Do you know epo pupa or okitipupa. That is why I refused to serve in Iboland. Just 3 years of living there as  custom officer and my beautiful Yoruba accent has been affected. Now back to the topic. Can you now respond?
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Ok! I have called you oponu without a K. Do you know epo pupa or okitipupa. That is why I refused to serve in Iboland. Just 3 years of living there as  custom officer and my beautiful Yoruba accent has been affected. Now back to the topic. Can you now respond?

You never called me oponu anywhere, you are therefore a liar! If you call yourself a Yoruba and you write oponu as okponu,  then you are obviously an oponu. Not even a primary school kid would write okponu!!

What does epo pupa and Okitipupa have to do with what you wrote? There's no Yoruba word with k followed by p
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

You never called me oponu anywhere, you are also a liar! If you call yourself a Yoruba and you write oponu as okponu,  then you are obviously an oponu. Not even a primary school kid would write okponu!!

You must be the biggest ignorant liar in the entire nation if you do not know am Yoruba. Stop derailing this thread. Jo. This one wey I write Oponu, epo pupa, okitipupa without a K, na you write them for me?
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Ikengawo: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
i like how there's a fight to be the 'brain box' now lol

imo and delta and anambra go back and forth for the top jamb scores in the country, and all three are miles ahead of ekiti which imo being the highest.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

You must be the biggest ignorant liar in the entire nation if you do not know am Yoruba. Stop derailing this thread. Jo. This one wey I write Oponu, epo pupa, okitipupa without a K, na you write them for me?

Explain why I'm ignorant, you are the buffoon who claim to be Yoruba and yet write oponu as okponu. It is possible your parents are ibo and Yoruba but you are not making that distinction.
You went through primary school, learned Ah, Bi, Di and you are writing okponu, maybe that should be your first name.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Explain why I'm ignorant, you are the buffoon who claim to be Yoruba and yet write oponu as okponu. It is possible your parents are ibo and Yoruba but you are not making that distinction.
You went through primary school, learned Ah, Bi, Di and you are writing okponu, maybe that should be your first name.

But I just wrote oponu as oponu now. So wetin be your problem again? You dey  craze abi you chop winch!!!!!!!!
Show me how many times I wrote oponu as okponu (just one silly typo) as against writing it as oponu (a million times). Ode buruku
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

But I just wrote oponu as oponu now. So wetin be your problem again? You dey craze abi you chop winch!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just admit you are ibo. It's o.k to be ibo, you know.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Why don't you just admit you are ibo. It's o.k to be ibo, you know.

Why dont you admit that I am yoruba or jump of the cliff? I'd prefer you take the second option if you insist on being a mo-ron.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Why dont you admit that I am yoruba or jump of the cliff? I'd prefer you take the second option if you insist on being a mo-ron.

You are the slowpoke if indeed you are a Yoruba who writes okponu. Ask any any 10 year old Yoruba to write oponu and see what I mean!! Olodo rabata, oju eja loo mo je.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

You are the slowpoke if indeed you are a Yoruba who writes okponu. Ask any any 10 year old Yoruba to write oponu and see what I mean!! Olodo.

Yes, I agree, you are the slowpoke. You just wrote okponu.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
4. Are there any recent data regarding university admission in Nigeria comparing Anambra and Ekiti?
6. Can you be a brain box without being a professor?
9. Compare and contrast the brain boxes that have served Nigeria (ministers, etc) from both states? Which were more outstanding?

Ekiti appears to be a tardy underdeveloped state and Ogun (my state) should be the state competing with Anambra for the brain box competition. Imo state is to Ekiti (too many lazy profs) what Anambra is to Ogun (productive brain box).
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Yes, I agree, you are the slowpoke.

No, I'm not. Spell oponu. Maybe I should just call you okponu from now on!
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by phantom(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
na wa o! wetin we go believe na?
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

No, I'm not. Spell oponu. Maybe I should just call you okponu from now on!

Ode! o.p.o.n.u. spelled. Now who is the slowpoke? Obviously you. Now run along slowpoke Aigbofa, and let better people contribute,
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Ode! o.p.o.n.u. spelled. Now who is the slowpoke? Obviously you. Now run along slowpoke Aigbofa, and let better people contribute,

Okoro! Confront them with the truth and they go bananas! Stupi.d monkey.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by EzeUche0(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
Anambra is more developed than Ekiti though. lipsrsealed
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
EzeUche0:

Anambra is more developed than Ekiti though. lipsrsealed

And so? Who says all states must be at the same level of development? Is there any country in world where every region is at the same level of development?
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ekiti a gbe a o!!!!! grin grin grin

Ekiti Kete! kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Ok! I have called you oponu without a K. Do you know epo pupa or okitipupa. That is why I refused to serve in Iboland. Just 3 years of living there as  custom officer and[s] my beautiful Yoruba accent has been affected.[/s] Now back to the topic. Can you now respond?
Interesting. . .you must have had an F9 in yoruba language while in school.If truly you are a yoruba,you should know that 2 consonants don't follow each other in a word except in [gb].Anybody that writes shior,jor and other deformed words on NL are not yoruba cuz there is a rule guiding our language.such is a alien to us ,so there is nothing like OKPONU in yoruba language abi you think say na OKPARA you wan write ?
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ekiti a gbe a o!!!!! grin grin grin

Ekiti Kete! kiss kiss kiss

Omo Ekiti! Nothing gets you more excited than Ekiti!! I love Ekiti too!!
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Interesting. . .you must have had an F9 in yoruba language while in school.If truly you are a yoruba,you should know that 2 consonants don't follow each other in a word except in [gb].Anybody that writes shior,jor and other deformed words on NL are not yoruba cuz there is a rule guiding our language.such is a alien to us ,so there is nothing like OKPONU in yoruba language abi you think say na OKPARA you wan write ?

Don't mind that impostor joo. Okponu ko, Okparaji ni.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Interesting. . .you must have had an F9 in yoruba language while in school.If truly you are a yoruba,you should know that 2 consonants don't follow each other in a word except in [gb].Anybody that writes shior,jor and  other deformed words on NL are not yoruba cuz there is a rule guiding our language.such is a alien to us ,so there is nothing like OKPONU in yoruba language abi you think say na OKPARA you wan write ?

Lets say I was may be typing with Zinox brand, the okoro computer that has kp instead of k. I browse from a cafe and who knows the type of computers they have there? I have squared off with you in the past in Yoruba and you bowed for me. No? So instead of you and Aigbofa wasting time with trivalities, why not both of you take the easiest cause? Jump off a cliff if you doubt my Yoruba ancestry.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Omo Ekiti! Nothing gets you more excited than Ekiti!! I love Ekiti too!!

Lol I see that you do! cheesy
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Lets say I was typing with Zinox brand, the okoro computer that has kp instead of k. I have squared off with you in the past in Yoruba and you bowed for me. nO? So instead of you and Aigbofa wasting time with trivalities, why not both of you take the asiest course? Jump off a cliff

Firstly, you blamed it on the youth service, now it's the okoro keyboard. By the time this thread runs out, I doubt if Mend and Henry Okah will not be the culprit.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AkinEgba: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Firstly, you blamed it on the youth service, now it's the okoro keyboard. By the time this thread runs out, I doubt if Mend and Henry Okah will not be the culprit.

Hahahah. Funny omoge! Not just youth service. I worked in okoroland as a custom officer.
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AfroCynic: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Aigbofa:

Lol, how can you write 'Okponu' without the 'K'? Do you know the letter 'KP' in Yoruba?
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by Beaf: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
Akin-Egba:

4. Are there any recent data regarding university admission  in Nigeria comparing Anambra and Ekiti?
6. Can you be a brain box without being a professor? In other words, must you be a prof to be a brain box?

The only state in Western Nigeria that can compare to Anambra is Lagos (and Lagos simply dwarfs all). It isn't possible to compare Anambra with Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo or Osun.
The closest state to Anambra in the geographical west of Nigeria, is Delta state (trumps Anambra hands down grin); unfortunately though, its in the South South and Niger Delta.

OnlyTruth, weh you?
Re: The Brain Box Of Nigeria: Anambra Or Ekiti? by AloyEmeka5: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
What sort of comparison is this?. Ekiti is a new state while Anambra is older than Methuselah. If you must compare Ekiti with an eastern state, it should be Ebonyi. Nnewi alone has more human resources than the whole of Ekiti state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Roads In Owerri Main Town Are In A Sorry State.(pix) / Osun 2022: Court Reserves Judgment On PDP Governorship Ticket Tussle / Udi/ezeagu: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Umeha (LP), Affirms Pdp's Festus Uzor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.