Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? (2877 Views)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
My rich( more comfortable) friends complain about ladies more than the others, they said since they change status girls they are meeting are leeches, they said the pleasure is awesome but its like paying for a service.

Sometimes i ask aren't ladies design to love guys, just their resources?
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
the one that will chop the money

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
- ASHEWOS
- OLOSHOS
- BROKE AASS GOLDIGGERS
- UNDERCOVER RUNZ BABES
- USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING BABES

...take your pick.

LIFE 101:If a babe doesnt value you when you are broke, she has no business being in your life if/when you finally make it!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- ASHEWOS
- OLOSHOS
- BROKA AASS GOLDIGGERS
- UNDERCOVER RUNZ BABES

...take your pick.

LIFE 101:If a babe doesnt value you when you are broke, she has no business being in your life if/when you finally make it!!!

And when the said guy makes it, then decides to dump his girlfriend that stayed with him, for another one that "fits his new status", what do we call him;

An ungrateful bastard
A fvcking retard with no brain to reason
A senseless motherfvcker

Funny thing is guys like that will go for girls that will ask for every material things imaginable, will give her everything with a smile on his dumb face, but will still complain to his homies about ALL ladies generally, that is exactly what Op is talking about.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Oshin56(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
Slay Mama

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- ASHEWOS
- OLOSHOS
- BROKA AASS GOLDIGGERS
- UNDERCOVER RUNZ BABES

...take your pick.

Deep

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

And when the said guy makes it, then decides to dump his girlfriend that stayed with him, for another one that "fits his new status", what do we call him;

An ungrateful bastard
A senseless motherfvcker

Funny thing is guys like that will go for girls that will ask for every material things imaginable, will give her everything with a smile on his dumb face, but will still complain to his homies about ALL ladies generally, that is exactly what Op is talking about.
when he was making it does he stop her from doing the same? what was she doing?

5 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by pansophist(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.

10 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Martinez39(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
A woman cannot love a man. She only wants what you can provide for her and how you make her feel. She is a leech that is forever enslaved to her ego. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
local man is disappointed in some olosho

2 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

An ungrateful bastard
A senseless motherfvcker
A deluded Ediot
A brainless fool
A soon regretful broke single dude

FIXED

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Money can't buy LOVE. Besides, only a wimp/immatured male seeks for "acceptance/love" from outside Himself. Nowadays, most "woke" guys really need a tectonic shift in MINDSET/ORIENTATION.

A brief survey of comments of most "alphas" here on NL will sure clear one's doubt. It's really pathetic. As a wise lady said: An educated soul without MORALS is a menace to a society.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
SmellySperm:
lmao
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by AntiMCU: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
pansophist:
A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by ubunja(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
okay. You win the internet with this one.

2 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by ubunja(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
SmellySperm:
lol I miss your other pic: God Hates Op grin
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by ubunja(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
PussyH never let anyone tell you how to live your life bro.

It's your life.

2 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Belafonte(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
I find it funny and tragic when men have this sort of mindset. It simply means money is the criterion that qualifies you for a relationship with said woman. It smacks of low self esteem and ignorance.

How can you not value me when I'm poor and you expect me to lavish you with the proceeds of my hustle when I hit it big, when no be say dem swear for me.

Many hardworking men do not know this but their wives are being fûcked by jobless young men in the neighborhood. They feel like Jesus when they provide for her every desire not knowing they are paying mumu money.

The most painful one is when a woman tries to claim equality with the husband, bomb dey her head? Well, I don't really blame them, it's idiots that use cars to propose marriage to a woman that I blame. If I am to marry, a woman must practically beg me and roll on the ground before I even begin to consider her suitability.

Nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by generationz(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
My rich( more comfortable) friends complain about ladies more than the others, they said since they change status girls they are meeting are leeches, they said the pleasure is awesome but its like paying for a service.

grin

So, you guys are just realizing. I thought you all we're like Aladdin and money was the magic lamp to rub to have all your wishes come through.

grin

Meanwhile, tell your friends to check themselves well.

I know guys who aren't so successful who always get hardworking, supportive girlfriends.

Are you telling me your friends didn't have girlfriends who suffered with them?

Like attracts like.

3 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by generationz(f): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

An ungrateful bastard
A senseless motherfvcker

grin
After they have invested all their life savings on goldddiggers they would start screaming I want a working class lady for marriage.

A working class lady they can leech on. A working class lady they can share responsibility 50/ 50 with. So, they can continue using their money to chase slay Queens even while married.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Stop contradicting yourself, did you read and digest what you wrote up there before posting, or you want to deviate from your topic?

2 Likes

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
lol I miss your other pic: God Hates Op grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2019
generationz:

grin

So, you guys are just realizing. I thought you all we're like Aladdin and money was the magic lamp to rub to have all your wishes come through.

grin

Meanwhile, tell your friends to check themselves well.

I know guys who aren't so successful who always get hardworking, supportive girlfriends.

Are you telling me your friends didn't have girlfriends who suffered with them?

Like attracts like.
Suffer with them when they were struggling i didn't see any girl with them.
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nat404: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

An ungrateful bastard
A senseless motherfvcker

LOL, seriously, you guys crack me up!
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Blame yourself if you simply have nothing to offer in a relationship when broke. I see many broke guys with loyal babes, so ask yourself what you doing wrong.

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by generationz(f): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Suffer with them when they were struggling i didn't see any girl with them.

Tell your friends like attracts like. grin
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2019
generationz:

Tell your friends like attracts like. grin
By that you mean leeches come to him because he is like them?
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by BLUEJAYY: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2019
Belafonte:
I find it funny and tragic when men have this sort of mindset. It simply means money is the criterion that qualifies you for a relationship with said woman. It smacks of low self esteem and ignorance.

How can you not value me when I'm poor and you expect me to lavish you with the proceeds of my hustle when I hit it big, when no be say dem swear for me.

Many hardworking men do not know this but their wives are being fûcked by jobless young men in the neighborhood. They feel like Jesus when they provide for her every desire not knowing they are paying mumu money.

The most painful one is when a woman tries to claim equality with the husband, bomb dey her head? Well, I don't really blame them, it's idiots that use cars to propose marriage to a woman that I blame. If I am to marry, a woman must practically beg me and roll on the ground before I even begin to consider her suitability.

Nonsense
grin
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by UncleJudax(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2019
The types you probably couldn't get while you were broke. tongue
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2019
UncleJudax:
The types you probably couldn't get while you were broke. tongue
The materialistic ones?
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Blame yourself if you simply have nothing to offer in a relationship when broke. I see many broke guys with loyal babes, so ask yourself what you doing wrong.

So relationship is transactional? you must get something from him no matter what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Flaunts Massive Cleavage In New Photo / What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen / If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady – Who Should Put

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.