Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? (2899 Views)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Amarabae(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Money is the "Maggi" of the relationship.
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by UncleJudax(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
The materialistic ones?
Many are ...just get your money and make your choice
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
So relationship is transactional? you must get something from him no matter what
I don't mean money. Perhaps you boring or lack depth to keep a relationship. Every thing ain't about money. If na money, Dubai king wife won't prefer security guard to a king.

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by lyndaway(f): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2019
pansophist:
A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything.
You are so very correct

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by tobby20: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

And when the said guy makes it, then decides to dump his girlfriend that stayed with him, for another one that "fits his new status", what do we call him;

An ungrateful bastard
A fvcking retard with no brain to reason
A senseless motherfvcker

Funny thing is guys like that will go for girls that will ask for every material things imaginable, will give her everything with a smile on his dumb face, but will still complain to his homies about ALL ladies generally, that is exactly what Op is talking about.
You dey vex girly

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by lyndaway(f): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2019
The girls that are not ready to suffer or support a man that will dump them ones they make it
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amarabae:
Money is the "Maggi" of the relationship.
.. since you know this why are you not using it to contribute to the relationship ?
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Op it does not mean u shouldnt relate with any girl while ur broke or struggling cos if yu make up ur mind dat the only time u will relate with a girl is wen u self made or rich then bros e go hard u to get a good girl oo. D only girls wey go dey come ur way dat time na only gold diggers wey go wan chop ur money. The only thing is dont make women ur priority in life and the ladies u relating with in ur broke stage is amongst dose ladies u will choose wen u have made it. Very simple.

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Martinez39:
A woman cannot love a man. She only wants what you can provide for her and how you make her feel. She is a leech that is forever enslaved to her ego. grin
a woman that will use her last 900k to pay for her husband's hospital bills while he's undergoing a serious operation in the hospital are u saying such a woman does not love her husband?
Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

And when the said guy makes it, then decides to dump his girlfriend that stayed with him, for another one that "fits his new status", what do we call him;

An ungrateful bastard
A fvcking retard with no brain to reason
A senseless motherfvcker

Funny thing is guys like that will go for girls that will ask for every material things imaginable, will give her everything with a smile on his dumb face, but will still complain to his homies about ALL ladies generally, that is exactly what Op is talking about.
no sane man will dump a woman who stood by him when he was broke except that woman was hell to him during his broke days. Why will a sane man dump a woman who stood by him and encouraged him.

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by chukzyfcbb: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
You can get girls even without making the dream cash. you have your yarns, dress sense and communication skills at your arsenal to do the do.

However as a person, I find it hard to date when I am not at a financial point.

I mean how can you be happy with yourself when you look into your bank account and when you scream all you hear is echooo?

If you don't like yourself in your broke state why will you expect another girl to come and like you all in the name of r/ship or don't you know happiness radiates from inside and is projected outside from our actions?

Simply said, if you are a broke guy you are better off hustling your way out, rather than consoling yourself with a girl who will stick with you in dire times.

#I never want a girl to say to me: I suffered with you when you had nothing! That statement should never exist in my life history!

#Dont suffer with me, I will meet you when I am at a better financial position, QED

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by Heloct(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
I sometimes wonder.. Why men think they need money to be in a relationship. I know guys that don't have much but are in a very supportive relationship.

But you need money. Single or getting ready. Man or Woman. We all need money. Getting women shouldn't be your motivation to be rich. Be rich just because you want to be.

Whether you are poor or rich though, there is someone right in your level for you. But you can't be poor. So, get rich and get someone in your league to leave with and stop bickering.

1 Like

Re: THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? by bigpriik: 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Asin bros the matter tire me ooo am currently in the same shoes with your friends am just earning 45k but people especially girls they see me like say I don hammer its crazy.

what many guys fail to realise is that girls of nowadays are serious hunters seeking for men to devour financially the game is not easy for them but they know gullible men still exist so they test you every now and then to see if they can get anything from you.

the solution is be a bit stingy have the money but rearly give it out easily don't let anyone manipulate you and don't fall into the trap of believing that money will buy you sex all the time some girls will just collect the money and still deny you sex inside life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife In Hotel / Popular Islamic Instagram Handle Exposed For Sending Nude Pictures / He Almost Slept With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.