Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Definition Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of A Woman (2924 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of A Woman by Texman21: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
From my own understanding,the longest thing a man has ever studied is a woman but uptill now it seems the study is not yet complete.

from my own perspective a woman is not weak like many men believe and i know some women believe they are weak well depending on the way she was made to feel around men.how did you think women survive all the ancient brutal world of men where there is always wars,killings,intimidation it is by having a better survival instinct and the gift of reproduction which its impossible for men.

women always look for perfection,which makes it always impossible because men cant be perfect in every aspect of life same as the women.but why do they look for perfection because they cant have it all,what i cant still understand is it just being human or the desire of filling that not perfect side.

i finally submit my study of women as a man to the world i cant get any further.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Una go tire.

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Martinez39(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
I am not understanding. However, to define what a man or woman is, refer to biological science. I bet you are trying to discuss the social and cultural place of women and their behaviours.
Re: Definition Of A Woman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2019

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Texman21: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Martinez39:
I am not understanding. However, to define what a man or woman is, refer to biological science. I bet you are trying to discuss the social and cultural place of women and their behaviours.
yes
Re: Definition Of A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
The definition of women depends on who you ask...
Your fraudster in robe has one definition
Religion has a few
African society has another
the law has one different too
and then you have animals in the zoo (aka some deluded men) who has another definition

... But the more confusing definition of them all comes from WOMEN THEMSELVES

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Texman21: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The definition of women depends on who you ask...
Your fraudster in robe has one definition
Religion has a few
African society has another
the law has one different too
and then you have animals in the zoo (aka some deluded men) who has another definition

... But the more confusing definition of them all comes from WOMEN THEMSELVES
thats why i wrote from my understanding,but whats your definition of women
Re: Definition Of A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Texman21:
thats why i wrote from my understanding,but whats your definition of women

A female human being.... some good, some bad, some yellow, some green, therefore you can't really put a bigger definition than that, unless you are talking of a specific woman

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Texman21:
From my own understanding,the longest thing a man has ever studied is a woman but uptill now it seems the study is not yet complete.

from my own perspective a woman is not weak like many men believe and i know some women believe they are weak well depending on the way she was made to feel around men.how did you think women survive all the ancient brutal world of men where there is always wars,killings,intimidation it is by having a better survival instinct and the gift of reproduction which its impossible for men.

women always look for perfection,which makes it always impossible because men cant be perfect in every aspect of life same as the women.but why do they look for perfection because they cant have it all,what i cant still understand is it just being human or the desire of filling that not perfect side.

i finally submit my study of women as a man to the world i cant get any further.

no. Men have never studied women. But the world.

Only now with the internet are we studying women.
Re: Definition Of A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:

How can men study women when they (women) don't even know themselves.

With all their raging hormones and monthly bout of temporary insanity.... Any person who claims to know women has got my highest respect.

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Texman21:

Right.

"Them" Ubunja are still studying wink
Re: Definition Of A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

A female human being.... some good, some bad, some yellow, some green, therefore you can't really put a bigger definition than that, unless you are talking of a specific woman

A revelation!

A good number of guys on this forum need to see this
Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Right.

"Them" Ubunja are still studying wink
don't make me laugh. Men have never studied women.

It's women who have been obsessed from childhood with knowing men. To Manipulate them.

As for us now studying Women, we're just beginning. You'll get angry as we break down female nature down to it's nuts and bolts.

6 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

women are the same bro.

That's why all women from all countries and all cultures love the same things wherever you go.

There's no mystery here.

5 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
women are the same bro.

That's why all women from all countries and all cultures love the same things wherever you go.

There's no mystery here.

All women are the same?!?!?!?! All women love the same things?!?!?!!! Oh really, bro? You really believe that?

In my "short" life getting to know women, I have never met two who were the same....

5 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

All women are the same?!?!?!?! All women love the same things?!?!?!!! Oh really, bro? You really believe that?

In my "short" life getting to know women, I have never met two who were the same....
yes you have.

They all love the same things: Food like chocolate. Romance films. Fashion. Attention. Money.

That's why the men in India and men in Africa and men in the US are all complaining about the same thing. Cause all women are the same.

Women are the same because they're Herd mentality creatures. They follow the crowd and fear standing out.

That's why they follow fashion and all dress alike. Same hairstyles. Same everything.

5 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:06am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
yes you have.

They all love the same things: Food like chocolate. Romance films. Fashion. Attention. Money.

That's why the men in India and men in Africa and men in the US are all complaining about the same thing. Cause all women are the same.

Women are the same because they're Herd mentality creatures. They follow the crowd and fear standing out.

That's why they follow fashion and all dress alike. Same hairstyles. Same everything.

Read your write up slowly, one word at a time, and tell yourself that you need help and brain formatting for having a warped mentality, how will a human being say all women are the same, then say we all like chocolate, romance films, fashion, attention, and money (the money aspect is not it at all cos no one hates money, except you are an animal, literally), even went as far as saying we all follow fashion and dress alike, does that even make sense at all?

It's just like saying all men are alike, they all love football and are diick hoppers, they seek validation from women through flaunting money, they don't follow fashion bla bla bla, you see how stupid your generalisation sounds?

And pls ubunja the mister know it all, tell us what all men in Africa, India and USA complain about, like every single man, tell us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Read your write up slowly, one word at a time, and tell yourself that you need help and brain formatting for having a warped mentality, how will a human being say all women are the same, then say we all like chocolate, romance films, fashion, attention, and money (the money aspect is not it at all cos no one hates money, except you are an animal, literally), even went as far as saying we all follow fashion and dress alike, does that even make sense at all?

It's just like saying all men are alike, they all love football and are diick hoppers, they seek validation from women through flaunting money, they don't follow fashion bla bla bla, you see how stupid your generalisation sounds?

And pls ubunja the mister know it all, tell us what all men in Africa, India and USA complain about, like every single man, tell us.

argue with your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:23am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:

No counter comment? Cat got your tongue? Or rather, are your fingers broken you cant type no more?

3 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 2:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

No counter comment? Cat got your tongue? Or rather, are your fingers broken you cant type no more?
Re: Definition Of A Woman by doczero: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Ubunja has studied women and I think that he is the only person in the world that knows women.
Re: Definition Of A Woman by Momoney77: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:

The Internet Is To Man What Sexual Revolution Is To Women.. Rollo Tomassi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Momoney77:

The Internet Is To Man What Sexual Revolution Is To Women.. Rollo Tomassi
true mah niggah

The importance of the internet can not be overstated in the growth of men in the red pill. Without the internet men would never have progressed so much ao fast in the knowledge of women.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:

No further arguments to prove your generalization..

Saying all women are the same is like saying all men are.the same. Are all men the same?

I didn't think that with your years of findings and research, you would make such an assertion about women. It means you have only scratched the surface with your research.

5 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Temmywrites(f): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2019
I personally don't understand why women should be generalized. You cannot say that all women are the same because you're including every female member in your family too, including your daughter.. If you have not traveled far but you're basing it on what some people are saying or what you've seen, it's not still a strong reason to conclude.. Travel, explore, read books, remove the mindset that that we are all the same, mingle and search for the differences, I wouldn't even want anyone to be too defensive or rude about it.. We don't want you to perambulate we want facts

4 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
doczero:
Ubunja has studied women and I think that he is the only person in the world that knows women.

Aśslicking of the highest order, have a mind of your own and try to digest before agreeing to a comment, don't let another human do the thinking for you, go back and read ubunja's comment before following deluded bandwagon to agree with a dumb post.

5 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

No further arguments to prove your generalization..

Saying all women are the same is like saying all men are.the same. Are all men the same?

I didn't think that with your years of findings and research, you would make such an assertion about women. It means you have only scratched the surface with your research.
if women were not the same they wouldn't be all chasing "The Tall, Dark and Handsome" man and the "Strong Silent type" guy. Those two guys are the staple of all your fantasties. Because you are the same.

No matter how unique and special you may think you are, your desire is like that of every other female. Don't tell me your fav colour is purple but your best friend's fav colour is blue then take that to mean women are different because that's a difference that's INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Where it matters the most you're the same. In the big Loves and the big Hates you're the same. That's why men know if they improve themselves in a particular way (say hit the gym, or make money, or be a Player) they know they'll get bîtches cause really you're predictable. Cause you're the same. It's like dealing with 1 woman with different faces.

Hope you're getting me loud and clear.

7 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by logik29(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
if women were not the same they wouldn't be all chasing "The Tall, Dark and Handsome" man and the "Strong Silent type" guy. Those two guys are the staple of all your fantasties. Because you are the same.

No matter how unique and special you may think you are, your desire is like that of every other female. Don't tell me your fav colour is purple but your best friend's fav colour is blue then take that to mean women are different because that's a difference that's INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Where it matters the most you're the same. In the big Loves and the big Hates you're the same. That's why men know if they improve themselves in a particular way (say hit the gym, or make money, or be a Player) they know they'll get bîtches cause really you're predictable. Cause you're the same. It's like dealing with 1 woman with different faces.

These girls just dont know what they want.Some will tell you that they love quiet,introverted guys but they are actually falling for loud,extroverted guys.

3 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
logik29:
These girls just dont know what they want.Some will tell you that they love quiet,introverted guys but they are actually falling for loud,extroverted guys.
true.
That's why you never listen to a woman. No matter what she says, give her what 4 billion other women want. Cause in her genes and her subconscious that's what she wants. They're all daughters of one mother.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Woman by logik29(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
true.
That's why you never listen to a woman. No matter what she says, give her what 4 billion other women want. Cause in her genes and her subconscious that's what she wants. They're all daughters of one mother.
Yeah.Their subconscious always seek the loud,extroverted guy.But they keep the quiet guy for marriage.It really sucks to be introverted as a guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of A Woman by ImaIma1(f): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:

If you are putting all women in one bucket... saying they are all the same, then you are not as smart as you portray.

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Woman by LordKO(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

E bi like say na you be the new attorney general of Romanceland and Familyland dese days, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Red Flags You Notice When You Meet A Girl For The First Time? - / What Are They Most Offensive Words Ever Spoken To You By Your Lover? / NYSC fvck Story:fucking Uju's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.